Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially knowing that buying said overpriced jumpers helps fund luxury mini-breaks for a group of privileged super wealthy women. Look at us all have such an amazing time on the slopes, swanning around our luxury chalet, eating at Michelin starred restaurants. Aren’t our little japes in the snow so hilarious! Now please go and buy a £200 jumper 🙄
It’s so vile and all that’s wrong with our modern society. She’ll be back in London telling us she’s so stressed and overwhelmed in the run up to Christmas. What with all the events, opening of free stuff, having to flog is stuff and ballet events.

Life is so tough for posh Chloe

Reactions: 11
I just went onto her feed to see what her latest trip is all about. What’s all this “working”, “shooting content”, “press trip” nonsense?! In plain English, you’re prancing around having your picture taken on a jolly! How can a company justify that level of indulgence, even if their sweaters sell for £££? I think “gorgeous Mariella” has made a very un-Wyse judgement because after seeing this if anyone is foolish enough to buy one of her sweaters, they have more money than sense! As for a Mother (Chloe & co) being able to have a spare few days in the manic run up to Christmas to swan around like this shows what utterly charmed lives they lead! But I suppose she does have her new instagrammable bathroom to pay for...🤯

Reactions: 7
It’s so vile and all that’s wrong with our modern society. She’ll be back in London telling us she’s so stressed and overwhelmed in the run up to Christmas. What with all the events, opening of free stuff, having to flog is stuff and ballet events.

Life is so tough for posh Chloe
I look at them and wonder do they ever stop to think for one second how their feed makes normal folk feel (juggling proper jobs, kids, money worries and all the general crap of life - which is 90% of the population).
Cue the ‘if you don’t like then unfollow‘, or ‘all these horrid women are just jealous’. Well I have largely unfollowed and I’m not jealous. I just think its obscene and ironically (given its a bandwagon they like to jump on) really damaging for people’s mental health. Do they ever think about anything meaningful or important outside their bubble of champagne lunches and Miranda Dunn fur coats?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I look at them and wonder do they ever stop to think for one second how their feed makes normal folk feel (juggling proper jobs, kids, money worries and all the general crap of life - which is 90% of the population).
Cue the ‘if you don’t like then unfollow‘, or ‘all these horrid women are just jealous’. Well I have largely unfollowed and I’m not jealous. I just think its obscene and ironically (given its a bandwagon they like to jump on) really damaging for people’s mental health. Do they ever think about anything meaningful or important outside their bubble of champagne lunches and Miranda Dunn fur coats?
I don’t think they do because this is the life they lead & they’re surrounded by the same kind of people & so it’s their norm. I unfollowed because I just didn’t like the increasing desperation & adding affiliate links to anything & everything because obviously she’s got her bathroom to pay for. I also don’t buy from so many of these brands anymore because I don’t see why I should pay for the items they gift & mine. That’s not jealousy, it’s common sense 🤷🏻‍♀️ I did have a giggle when I saw Miranda Dunn’s furs on sale in TK Maxx 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have bought quite a few wyse jumpers, I have always liked the quality and that justified the cost, buy less but better and all that. But having seen this press trip, I have completely gone off the brand, I won't buy from again I don't want to sub the "press trips" same reason I stopped buying hello fresh and all the freebies they were giving away

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have bought quite a few wyse jumpers, I have always liked the quality and that justified the cost, buy less but better and all that. But having seen this press trip, I have completely gone off the brand, I won't buy from again I don't want to sub the "press trips" same reason I stopped buying hello fresh and all the freebies they were giving away
Completely agree!
I loved hello fresh, the convenience, new ideas for cooking and lovely meals but the fact I’m subsidising these free loaders made me reassess and I’ve cancelled my subscription. How these people can keep accepting and keeping their food bills down is beyond shocking.
I actually think these people have no shame - maybe once people start unfollowing they will think about how disgusting their behaviour is.

Reactions: 2
This is exactly how I feel. I’m lucky that I have a decent amount of disposable income and have a keen shopping habit. I buy mainly higher end and have looked at Wyse stuff before and thought it looked good - I really liked the cashmere joggers and hoodies and wondered if the cost justified the product. Wyse is now on my tit List and on the back of this “press trip” I’m eyeing up a jumper from Orwell + Austen instead. I know they’ve also gifted but nowhere close to this extent.

Reactions: 5
This is exactly how I feel. I’m lucky that I have a decent amount of disposable income and have a keen shopping habit. I buy mainly higher end and have looked at Wyse stuff before and thought it looked good - I really liked the cashmere joggers and hoodies and wondered if the cost justified the product. Wyse is now on my tit List and on the back of this “press trip” I’m eyeing up a jumper from Orwell + Austen instead. I know they’ve also gifted but nowhere close to this extent.
I keep coming across gorgeous looking brands/stores on Instagram and I’m about to buy something when scrolling though the brands feed - lo and behold there is Dana_and_the_red_shoes wearing their stuff, always hard to tell if it’s #gifted or if she has an out of control shopping addiction. That woman must literally have several new items of clothing a week. And all of her outfits look like they were chosen in the dark, by a toddler. She shows up everywhere like she’s haunting me. It does stop me buying stuff though, so maybe I should be grateful to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I keep coming across gorgeous looking brands/stores on Instagram and I’m about to buy something when scrolling though the brands feed - lo and behold there is Dana_and_the_red_shoes wearing their stuff, always hard to tell if it’s #gifted or if she has an out of control shopping addiction. That woman must literally have several new items of clothing a week. And all of her outfits look like they were chosen in the dark, by a toddler. She shows up everywhere like she’s haunting me. It does stop me buying stuff though, so maybe I should be grateful to her.
😂 Yeah shes got quite a unique style hasn’t she? I think she buys quite a lot from “preloved” sites.

Reactions: 1
I have an Orwell + Austen jumper it's great quality and like you say not annoyingly given to influencers. I am disappointed in Marielle I have always liked her and wyse customer service has been excellent, shame she's gone down this route. Plus you never see these influencers wearing all this gifted stuff more than once, seriously I would feel so guilty amassing so much stuff, prompting women to buy and buy stuff they don't need 😠

😂 Yeah shes got quite a unique style hasn’t she? I think she buys quite a lot from “preloved” sites.
Yes, which is absolutely valid, it’s the styling I don’t really “get”

• Haha
Dana and red shoes has very few likes for someone with apparently over 10k followers. But 10k is now the aim for the majority of instagrabbers however you get there!! 💸💷💰

Dana and red shoes has very few likes for someone with apparently over 10k followers. But 10k is now the aim for the majority of instagrabbers however you get there!! 💸💷💰
I thought exactly the same. Someone’s been doing some buying.....

I’m with you, it’s very random

A perfect example of how these women (despite what they say & with all their previous credentials in buying) are clueless about branding would be Fran’s stories today (thefashionlift). Yesterday she was swanning around in knitwear costing £££ & today she’s tagging her gifted Matalan sweater 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is just so grabby. Yes, I understand she might want to reach people who can afford both high & lower price points but it just comes across so fake! She’s another one I’ve just unfollowed.

She seems a really nice lady but her hair has never seen a brush 🙀

I prefer Fran to others. Unfortunately I’ve unfollowed as again, she’s plugging too much these days, and felt the matalan free pjs for charity seemed a real contradiction.

I feel it is so artificial the way Chloe (maybe unwittingly) puts across her lifestyle as if it is achievable for most people, it isn’t. And seeing so many posts on here about people shamelessly flogging things on Instagram it makes me worry about people getting into debt and buying things they can’t afford to keep up with the Joneses...

Glad to see Chloe finally got something gifted for her new bathroom.

Only a laundry basket, and maybe not the free bathroom tiles she was hoping for. But something came from her incessant begging pre Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad to see Chloe finally got something gifted for her new bathroom.

Only a laundry basket, and maybe not the free bathroom tiles she was hoping for. But something came from her incessant begging pre Xmas.
She was desperate at one point...but then she went quiet, so was she gifted but didn’t want to face the backlash or did somebody watch her stories & tell her to reign it in & have some dignity I wonder 🤔

I’ve noticed on the odd occasions I’ve seen her most recent posts, she never states where the items “you’ve all been asking about” are from. You have to swipe up, and plant commission cookies all over your device 🙄 Every little 8% helps pay for the builders I suppose. And this is her “work” so that’s ok then. Just wish I’d got the memo when she officially transitioned from blogging as an amateur to professional, I’d prefer to know when I’m getting fleeced.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.