Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed on the odd occasions I’ve seen her most recent posts, she never states where the items “you’ve all been asking about” are from. You have to swipe up, and plant commission cookies all over your device 🙄 Every little 8% helps pay for the builders I suppose. And this is her “work” so that’s ok then. Just wish I’d got the memo when she officially transitioned from blogging as an amateur to professional, I’d prefer to know when I’m getting fleeced.
But she's so smiley and sweet and ditzy that surely it doesn't count does it? #sarcasm A Mothers Edit is almost as bad (although I do find Ashley much more relateable) and The Fashionable Pan is even worse.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe I've not realised she's got her own thread on Tattle. What an irritating women she is. I can't stand her sweet, sugary and annoying persona 😡, she's like a cartoon character.

Reactions: 5
I follow her - I cannot believe someone has that much time to put all of those products on their face before the makeup going on!! She must have tit loads of time for self care!!

Reactions: 3
I follow her - I cannot believe someone has that much time to put all of those products on their face before the makeup going on!! She must have tit loads of time for self care!!
A princess must have her me time 👸🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's all bullshit she's a sales lady selling her wares.

Someone had a dig at her last week on stories regarding her constant ADS. She posted her reply for all to see that it was her ‘work’ and how she made her money etc. If I remember rightly when she gave up her job a few years back it (not so big on insta then) it was so she could spend more time with ‘the children‘, especially precious little Charlie. But now she spends so much time posing for her posts and stories or at events or ‘meetings’, ‘shooting‘ or at the gym, hairdressers, beauty spa for her Botox filler injections or her little trips away I’m sure she spends less time with them than she did when she worked a proper real job!!

Someone had a dig at her last week on stories regarding her constant ADS. She posted her reply for all to see that it was her ‘work’ and how she made her money etc. If I remember rightly when she gave up her job a few years back it (not so big on insta then) it was so she could spend more time with ‘the children‘, especially precious little Charlie. But now she spends so much time posing for her posts and stories or at events or ‘meetings’, ‘shooting‘ or at the gym, hairdressers, beauty spa for her Botox filler injections or her little trips away I’m sure she spends less time with them than she did when she worked a proper real job!!
So true!!!!

Reactions: 2
Poor Princess has had such a busy day (#aff linking her overpriced sweatshirt, having a #presstrip detox facial) she’s had to go home & have a lie down 🙄

• Haha
She's pulled a muscle in her back, probably caused by flicking her hair over her shoulders too often🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Princess has had such a busy day (#aff linking her overpriced sweatshirt, having a #presstrip detox facial) she’s had to go home & have a lie down 🙄
I know. She's such a princess. Even tho she's passing out in agony I tell you she still has time to waffle on about spf and then as if by magic #ad for spf appears. Boring💤💤💤💤

• Haha
Chloe had a few days of the gram. Said she can’t always ‘do it all’ and to ‘pull up the drawbridge’.

Poor princess, all those facials, and opening of free stuff has worn her out. Someone gift her a a night away in a hotel for the love of god

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Chloe had a few days of the gram. Said she can’t always ‘do it all’ and to ‘pull up the drawbridge’.

Poor princess, all those facials, and opening of free stuff has worn her out. Someone gift her a a night away in a hotel for the love of god
she uses such prissy language ‘pull up the drawbridge’, and in the past referred to ‘hitting the Jean jackpot’

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think she’s pinched ‘pull up the drawbridge’ off Steph DBHF

I think she's so up her own arse and so full of herself it's unbelievable. Over privileged hole😡

I think there’s some confusion on here as we seem to have gone off topic from CLTS to the Fashionable Pan. She most definitely should have her own page on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree completely, I also unfollowed. She begs for "free tit" as she calls it. She never wears anything repeatedly, obviously getting loads of freebies, she must then sell it as she never wears anything she gets more than once. 😠

I cannot stand The Fashionable Pan either.. desperate as they come constantly trying to beg for free things, I saw the chair thing aswell she makes me cringe. Definitely needs her own thread

Am I on the wrong thread here😂😂😂😂

mod edit..
I think most of the fashionable pan posts have been moved here to avoid confusion

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.