Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine if that dog got nicked? I mean it's a tit thing to do and devastating for any family but can you imagine chloe??? She'd probably faint in the park...... Followed by taking to her bed with the curtains closed for at least a month. I bet she stops taking the dog out now..... It'll become a prisoner in her house cos she scared.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me?, but how frigging gutless must that husband be to notice a man filming his wife and dog and watch for 10 min and not speak to the man? I'm not saying be aggressive but just smile and ask if everything is OK? Say to him you seem to be filming my wife? Or.... Or..... If you're too scared to do that take your own phone out and get a picture of the guy and film him right back.!! If it were my husband he wouldn't let a stranger film me and not ask him what he was doing. Her husband must be as lame as she is.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me?, but how frigging gutless must that husband be to notice a man filming his wife and dog and watch for 10 min and not speak to the man? I'm not saying be aggressive but just smile and ask if everything is OK? Say to him you seem to be filming my wife? Or.... Or..... If you're too scared to do that take your own phone out and get a picture of the guy and film him right back.!! If it were my husband he wouldn't let a stranger film me and not ask him what he was doing. Her husband must be as lame as she is.
I thought the same myself. I would think if I saw a random stranger videoing my husband/friend/anyone that was in my company , I would call out to the stranger, tell the person being videoed immediately or quickly move us all along.

Reactions: 2
Her only sense of peace was walking the dog, now that has been taken away from her and she needs to get a rape alarm. Definitely will be in need of a little lay down to cope with the stress. Poor love.

Reactions: 1
I mean it's possible this guy has a wife or girlfriend that follows her and he says to her I've seen that chloe bint in the park and she said no way next time get a picture...... Its possible and if they had spoken they would have known either way wouldn't they.

In all honesty I don't think dog thieves are so silly to be spotted, the whole point is you have never noticed them that's how they get away with it. I had a friend who had 2 bull dogs and when her husband took them out for their final walk in the evening, and while the husband was distracted with one, the other was taken. He never saw or heard a thing.

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion:
Princess Chloe still pouting and preening
Needs a lie down while her mum does the cleaning

Reactions: 5
Nope! Gone forever! They were devastated.
So awful! I don’t wish that on anyone. Chloe and anyone on SM needs to be careful about how much info they display, she clearly doesn’t think before posting sometimes!

Reactions: 3
Off to bed again at 8pm for her "me time"...where are her children? Bet she has a lock on her door.
She baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember she's XS guys.
The pics on today’s stories, I suppose if you’ve got it flaunt it, but F me. She wears her hair down when exercising - my pet hate. Shots of flat stomach ✔ arse✔ Reference to being an XS™ ✔

Edited to add - only about 4 references to XS™ in this story!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.