Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pics on today’s stories, I suppose if you’ve got it flaunt it, but F me. She wears her hair down when exercising - my pet hate. Shots of flat stomach ✔ arse✔ Reference to being an XS™ ✔

Edited to add - only about 4 references to XS™ in this story!!
I was drinking coffee and eating coffee cake so I had to skip on by. I'd die of envy of her figure if I'm honest. But too greedy and love food and wine too much to do without.

Reactions: 5
I was drinking coffee and eating coffee cake so I had to skip on by. I'd die of envy of her figure if I'm honest. But too greedy and love food and wine too much to do without.
True - that's the only reason I keep following her, thinking that she may give me final motivation to get back down a size. No chance....

Reactions: 2
The pics on today’s stories, I suppose if you’ve got it flaunt it, but F me. She wears her hair down when exercising - my pet hate. Shots of flat stomach ✔ arse✔ Reference to being an XS™ ✔

Edited to add - only about 4 references to XS™ in this story!!
And why does she video herself when exercising?! Narcissistic much? Oh she's a vain self obsessed idiot.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know the situation with her mum? I thought her mum lived in South Africa and was only on holiday (being slave to Princess Chloe). She has had her vaccine so she must be registered with a GP in the UK.

She's been here for ages now so I'm guessing she's registered with a GP in the UK.

I think she lives with Princess Chloe parto f the year...I have neighbours who do this so they can still access NHS treatment

I think her mum is English so she may still have British citizenship. She mentioned something recently in stories.

Reactions: 1
I realise for the first time that she actually has wrinkles on her face! She always has a filter which smooths out everything & so I got use to her looking flawless. When she posted a pic with her mum in the car post vaccination it was like a revelation! Just me?
Sometimes when she’s walking the dog & she moves out of the filter area it’s obvious then too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so bad at thread titles but can someone cleverer than me make one up to include her always needing a lie down? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chloe loves to shop, any more than that and she’ll drop!

I’m trying to think of others 😂

I’m so bad at thread titles but can someone cleverer than me make one up to include her always needing a lie down? 😂

• Haha
Her wrinkles are noticeable in the dog walking picture with her son in the background that she stopped to take. I always wondered how she managed to look flawless and now I know it's all a lie. 😆

How about: "preening in her XS jeans while her mumslave cleans and cleans".

or "While her spolied dog yaps and yaps Chloe shows her plastic baps'

That's all I've got.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha! I love it. How about "While her spoiled dog yaps and yaps, Chloe flashes her plastic baps. And then goes for another lie down"

Reactions: 3
Does it have to rhyme, or could we not just go for “CLTS: spoilt vapid narcissistic twit”.

Too blunt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.