Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following her (and then got blocked) but I read here and see she hasn’t changed! Right now people are struggling but she is so stressed when in reality she does nothing all day! Her girls don’t seem to want to know her and her son is going that way. I feel relieved to not watch her anymore as she is the most out of touch person!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s her simpering voice and faux exasperation that gets me the most.

She advised me that I didn’t know everything about her life to not be unkind to her I was challenging the comments about ptsd not her so I replied again telling her this and I’ve been blocked 😜 she could not even grasp the concept never mind read the room about serious mental illness , I’ll have to keep updated on her here now !
Welcome to the blocked club 🤪 I was blocked for answering a question, wasn’t rude. She’s a complete and utter princess.

Welcome to the blocked club 🤪 I was blocked for asking a question, wasn’t rude. She’s a complete and utter princess.

I don’t know why she didn’t change her account to ‘XS size 6’ and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone ask?? Just because she is a 6 what is that meant to mean to us! We all know our own size
It's the most important thing about her - she's so very very teeny tiny, like a little ballet Barbie. And repeat, every 5 minutes :rolleyes:

• Haha
A hard day or two at the coalface sorting out her clothes and shoes and then the finishing touch this morning - a hanging thing to make the wardrobe smell nice - a snip at 50 quid. To be filed under how to part the rich from their money.

Reactions: 7
She's possibly the most vacuous, spoilt, pathetic creature you're ever likely to come across. Her whole existance is validated by the size label in her outfit and her bra size. She's the sort of woman you'd run a million miles from in real life because she's such a nause!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A hard day or two at the coalface sorting out her clothes and shoes and then the finishing touch this morning - a hanging thing to make the wardrobe smell nice - a snip at 50 quid. To be filed under how to part the rich from their money.
I desperately need to sort my wardrobe out but don’t have time as I’m homeschooling like every other parent in the land and have a full time job. I saw this and just shook my head. It’s all about Chloe.

Reactions: 1
I think the cycle will end with her though. Her Mum clearly treated her like a princess, and still does so she's completely self absorbed but she doesn't fuss around her own daughters so they might actually grow up quite normal.

I think the cycle will end with her though. Her Mum clearly treated her like a princess, and still does so she's completely self absorbed but she doesn't fuss around her own daughters so they might actually grow up quite normal.
It looks that way. You’d think they might get sucked into her vacuous world the way some teenagers do, but so far they seem to be staying well away!

She showed her address on stories earlier, go have a nosy! 🤭
To be fair they have done a lot to that house (well, she does have a lot of time on her hands...) - looked like an HMO last time it was listed on Rightmove.

Yep! Found it. If you move to Northern Ireland you will get a sea facing mansion with loads of land a swimming pool and a tennis court for that price

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.