Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over the past year she’s mastered the art of stealth begging whenever she wants something. She obviously had Botox before all this tit show started so now she’s on the beg for a procedure to sort out her hooded eyelids. I mean how many beggy stories can she eeeek out on such a borrrring subject 🥱 She’s desperate for an aesthetician to offer her a freebie 🤢

Reactions: 8
Over the past year she’s mastered the art of stealth begging whenever she wants something. She obviously had Botox before all this tit show started so now she’s on the beg for a procedure to sort out her hooded eyelids. I mean how many beggy stories can she eeeek out on such a borrrring subject 🥱 She’s desperate for an aesthetician to offer her a freebie 🤢
Even Dr Ellie isn't answering her Instabeg... unusual for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see she didn’t take her poor dog out for a walk yesterday because it was “cold” and he “shivered” the day before: he’s a dog. He needs a walk; that’s just animal cruelty

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see she didn’t take her poor dog out for a walk yesterday because it was “cold” and he “shivered” the day before: he’s a dog. He needs a walk; that’s just animal cruelty
Somebody's messaged her about not taking dog for walk and she's not happy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chloe reminds me of that speech by Reese Witherspoon "What do we do now?" except Chloe actually really is that simpering weak female asking what to do all the time #growsomeballs

Reactions: 1
Honestly. She has about 1mm of snow and doesn't take the dog out "as she covinced herself the dog wouldn't enjoy it". Sums her up..
Utter nonsense...we have about 5 inches of snow and my two are in seventh heaven. So glad someone messaged her..and usual passive aggressive reply from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My brother has a 6 month old cavapoo and it was running round like a maniac in the snow. Yes it shivered when he stopped playing, it had a little coat on, so he just kept moving, had some fun, let the dog be a dog and then went home!! It really isn't a Greek bloody tragedy chlo just get ya coat on and get the dog walked!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Makes money from ADs and affiliate links form the dog but don't anyone tell her she needs to walk the mutt no matter what the weather is like.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She‘s the strangest character - portraying a life of idleness - lounging on the sofa, going to bed at 8pm, lounging on the bed, preening herself in front of a mirror, admiring herself in her gym gear, simpering over her dog. Surely she must want more from life than to be seen as a woman who seemingly revels in finding so much of life challenge - constantly mislaying things, messing up appointments, buying her children birthday gifts at the last minute, forgetting school stuff, the list is endless. Fixated on her size and uses all then filters to pretend she’s flawless skin. Everything is me, me, me.

Nothing to show she’s a strong woman with interests and goals in life, other than admiring herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We have a small dog and we didn't take him out yesterday either as it was snowing. It's hardly animal cruelty ❄😂

Reactions: 4
oops that might have been me! She blocked me after a very rude and immature reply
Ooh - you're the target of the passive aggressive 'don't worry about what I'm doing, worry about why you're worried about what I'm doing' post.

That's you told - I bet you're really bothered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - made her look like a right dick.

• Haha
Ooh - you're the target of the passive aggressive 'don't worry about what I'm doing, worry about why you're worried about what I'm doing' post.

That's you told - I bet you're really bothered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - made her look like a right dick.
Haha... to be fair I was surprised why commenting on her dog’s welfare sparked up a response about any personal issues I might have in my “sad life”? Don’t worry hun, I’m totally fine, just wanted to point out your dog can’t be tossed to one side when you’re bored of it like one of your many pussybow blouses *eye roll*. She wants to make it personal but I really just didn’t like the idea of a poor doggo not getting a walk!

Haha... to be fair I was surprised why commenting on her dog’s welfare sparked up a response about any personal issues I might have in my “sad life”? Don’t worry hun, I’m totally fine, just wanted to point out your dog can’t be tossed to one side when you’re bored of it like one of your many pussybow blouses *eye roll*. She wants to make it personal but I really just didn’t like the idea of a poor doggo not getting a walk!
Welcome to the blocked club I called her out when she said she had ocd !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hmm. Still unfair on the dog who needs his exercise regardless.
Well, she's already taken him on a walk today. And either she's forgotten her filter or she looks knackered despite it. Maybe he was up barking all night and driving her demented thanks to excess energy?

Reactions: 2
We are going to be seeing her neck in Boots and John Lewis etc. Lord....wonder if she will manage to show the boobs off at the same time.
If she showed us some non filtered pics now and again we might just be gullable enough to believe all her waffling about wonder products

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Newsflash..its 19.17 and Chloe is off to bed....to.pamper and faff.
Said it before but wtf do her childen do at night?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.