Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Chloe's on this morning asking what she should post. My pet hate is instagrammers asking for ideas, bog off, this is supposed to be your job, do some research and find the ideas yourself, just so lazy to sit there asking the audience.

Reactions: 11
So, Chloe's on this morning asking what she should post. My pet hate is instagrammers asking for ideas, bog off, this is supposed to be your job, do some research and find the ideas yourself, just so lazy to sit there asking the audience.
Me too - and they ask 'what would you like me to do?' as if they are inherently entertaining and we'd love to see them branch out.

Reactions: 3
It’s just for engagement! Like when they ask your opinion on a poll, they don’t want it but they do want to improve their stats thru engagement 🙄

It also makes me laugh when Instagrammers ask ‘what do you want to see less of on my page?’ As you just know whoever replies to that question will get blocked for being ‘negative’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is why Kate Watson-Smyth aka Mad About the House is in a class of her own. Always innovating, new interesting content every day, full of integrity. She puts almost all the others to shame.

Reactions: 1
Today's stories - training the dog so it doesn't bark every time it goes in the garden. Can you imagine living next door? I'd turn into the evil old lady from Gremlins.

Today's stories - training the dog so it doesn't bark every time it goes in the garden. Can you imagine living next door? I'd turn into the evil old lady from Gremlins.
Imagine hearing Chloe’s prissy, squeaky voice all the time too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Last night she went to bed at 7.30pm as she was overwhelmed by the tech and homeschooling.
Honest to go...who has time to go to bed at that time. Does she lock the kids in their rooms?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last night she went to bed at 7.30pm as she was overwhelmed by the tech and homeschooling.
Honest to go...who has time to go to bed at that time. Does she lock the kids in their rooms?
I wonder if she had a maid fanning her at the same time whilst also putting smelling salts under her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm always amazed when she seems to have dinner done and dusted, in her pjs and a film on by about 5:30.

Reactions: 1
Imagine if she had a full time, actual job! Like every other parent that has to home school. At least she doesn't have to juggle all the that, and she will have her maid mum doing all the household chores. Such an entitled twit.

Reactions: 7
I cannot stand this woman. She is going on and on about how stressed she is. Well you still have time to leave all your children at home and walk your dog talking to your phone during the day don’t you! While most people are working! And she aff linked a plain black £100!! Hat. What does she have to complain about!

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand this woman. She is going on and on about how stressed she is. Well you still have time to leave all your children at home and walk your dog talking to your phone during the day don’t you! While most people are working! And she aff linked a plain black £100!! Hat. What does she have to complain about!
Nothing. Girl doesn’t know she’s born 🙄

What a joke. She is utterly delusional.

Able to stay at home, home schooling - in her huge London home. Her family around her - she does literally nothing

Some of us are having to put our kids into school, work frontline NHS and are dealing with a level of stress that Princess couldn’t ever begin to imagine.

Can’t she just be grateful for once?

Reactions: 12
I’ve callled her out I’m so bleeping angry , making reference to ptsd I’m a mental health nurse she hasn’t got a bleeping clue and I’ve just messaged her telling her so I wasn’t rude just told her to be aware of her privalege! I’ll no doubt be blocked but I am So mad with the twit 😱🌈

Reactions: 13
I’ve callled her out I’m so bleeping angry , making reference to ptsd I’m a mental health nurse she hasn’t got a bleeping clue and I’ve just messaged her telling her so I wasn’t rude just told her to be aware of her privalege! I’ll no doubt be blocked but I am So mad with the twit 😱🌈
Well done! Let us know what/if she replies!

Reactions: 4
Well done! Let us know what/if she replies!
She advised me that I didn’t know everything about her life to not be unkind to her I was challenging the comments about ptsd not her so I replied again telling her this and I’ve been blocked 😜 she could not even grasp the concept never mind read the room about serious mental illness , I’ll have to keep updated on her here now !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.