Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine that!! The selfish brat was gonna leave her mum, the same mum incidentally that literally wipes her arse for her, at home on Xmas day and go to the local pub cos the lazy witch couldn't be arsed to cook!! I'm absolutely astounded at her selfishness. She's "worried about mum" but that didn't stop her going to the hairdressers and possibly getting covid and bringing it home. "it's too late to organise Xmas Dinner now"...... Wtf?? Go to your local supermarket. There's turkey in there. You just can't be arsed cos you're a lazy precious princess witch! "we cook every other night"...... What do you think we all do??? We all cook every night!! This woman is literally unbearable. I'm unfollowing. I cannot bear her selfish attitude. If I knew her I'd tear her off a strip and tell her to get a grip and liven the duck up.
She’s just on the beg again! Imagine living a life where you just sit & moan into your phone & like magic muggy companies pander to her whim & send her free stuff. How anyone still follows this vacuous, pathetic excuse for a woman I’ll never understand 🤯

Reactions: 6
She’s just on the beg again! Imagine living a life where you just sit & moan into your phone & like magic muggy companies pander to her whim & send her free stuff. How anyone still follows this vacuous, pathetic excuse for a woman I’ll never understand 🤯
I just went over to have a look and she's asking who saw her stories...... 😂😂😂 That's because she hasn't got many likes on that post. Maybe people are a teeny bit pissed off with the princesses antics.

Reactions: 5
I just went over to have a look and she's asking who saw her stories...... 😂😂😂 That's because she hasn't got many likes on that post. Maybe people are a teeny bit pissed off with the princesses antics.
I just went to look & on her grid she has a skincare ad where she actually says “full disclosure” that she’s only wearing mascara. I can clearly see eyeshadow, foundation, eyebrow colour (zoom in & you can see the powder in her brows 🤦🏻‍♀️) & lipstick...🤥 How embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
So tonight’s post on her grid is about the school and how grateful she is. The photos are of her posing in a black jumper and a Chanel brooch. Is it me, why can I not see the correlation?? Tit

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her anymore and it’s wonderful to not see the “poor me posts” reading this I cannot believe someone would actually go out for Christmas dinner and leave someone else at home!! My kids would not have allowed it to happen even if we thought it was ok. Christmas is about family and this year more than ever. She needs to get a grip and realise how selfish she is.

Reactions: 8
Why would she consider getting a delivery slot? So many more people need them and she's out and about anyway? Though the idea of the prin having to do a full Christmas supermarket run on her own does make me giggle!

Reactions: 1
Why would she consider getting a delivery slot? So many more people need them and she's out and about anyway? Though the idea of the prin having to do a full Christmas supermarket run on her own does make me giggle!
exactly this. She’s talked about how difficult it is to get a delivery slot before and it astounds me that she doesn’t free up a slot for someone who needs it, gets off her ‘I’m wearing a size XXXXS but think I could have gone smaller’ ass and just go to the bleeping supermarket like a normal person. She’s such a prick.

Reactions: 7
I bet she'll be moaning post Christmas about having eaten too much but yet still fitting into her size 4 jeans. More opportunities to flash the cleavage while exercising though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually don’t think she eats full stop. She shows food, her freebie food boxes, etc etc but she never eats any of it!

She lives on smoothies when darling Nick is at work and unavailable to wait on her

Remember in Mad Men when January Jones’ character suddenly ballooned? I’d love that to happen to Chloe, they seem very similar.

• Haha
I wish she would stop taunting that poor cat by holding the dog right in his face and then in her baby voice say 'it's OK Sam, I know you don't like him'.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I wish she would stop taunting that poor cat by holding the dog right in his face and then in her baby voice say 'it's OK Sam, I know you don't like him'.
Surely she should be either neutral or by Sam’s side instead of ‘ganging up’ on the already stressed by the situation cat 🤬 I honestly think she has a screw loose to be so consistently insensitive...about EVERYTHING 🤯

Reactions: 2
I thought this too, surely if she was going to do this she should be holding Sam?! Then he would know she is in his side! For his point of view she’s siding with Teddy.

• Heart
Agree totally she’s basically putting the dog in Sam’s safe space. They’ve also lost the security of upstairs as Teddy now there- poor cars can’t escape from the dog!

Why is she so determined tgey have to be friends- surely better to create an environment where they can coexist with each having their needs met?

Also aren’t dogs required by law to wear a tag? (Not be microchipped)?

Couple of things from her Q&A;

Chloe would only use No7 if she wasn't doing this job and was on a budget. 🤨 I interpret that as I have enough money so can go ahead and use premium products, but you plebs on a budget use the link and buy so I can fill my pockets to buy the better products than No7.

Her poor mum has a partner for 35 years. Why doesn't her mum spend time with them rather than slaving over her daughter! 🤨

Reactions: 8
As a cat owner myself I honestly struggle to understand introducing a dog to the house. I can understand it the other way. Introducing a kitten to house with a dog but, there is absolutely no way on earth I would bring a dog anywhere near our house where my cat lives. Dumb and selfish springs to mind. Either re home the cats or realise you’ve been an idiot and re home the dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.