Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a cat owner myself I honestly struggle to understand introducing a dog to the house. I can understand it the other way. Introducing a kitten to house with a dog but, there is absolutely no way on earth I would bring a dog anywhere near our house where my cat lives. Dumb and selfish springs to mind. Either re home the cats or realise you’ve been an idiot and re home the dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As a cat owner myself I honestly struggle to understand introducing a dog to the house. I can understand it the other way. Introducing a kitten to house with a dog but, there is absolutely no way on earth I would bring a dog anywhere near our house where my cat lives. Dumb and selfish springs to mind. Either re home the cats or realise you’ve been an idiot and re home the dog!
I think all her faffing about and trying to force the situation has actually made it far worse than it needed to be. I mean why would you shove a puppy in a cats face?? Just let them settle. They'll find their own groove. Anyway that dog was bought as a child replacement for Princess chlo cos her own have had a bastard nuff of her!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve got cats and dogs, introduced new from both sides and they have all settled and found their ground. They work it out, you just have to set boundaries and allow them to work it out. She’s quite dramatic isn’t she, don’t know much about her tbh, only glimps her stuff, mainly read on here.

Reactions: 1
Her 7 year old sleeps in til 10am! On Christmas Eve! She’s a luckier woman than me 🤣🤣
Did she say he doesn’t believe in Santa the other day? I’m sure she said that she has ‘3 non-believers’. A shame at 7 if that’s the case.

Did she say he doesn’t believe in Santa the other day? I’m sure she said that she has ‘3 non-believers’. A shame at 7 if that’s the case.
I thought that myself age 7 is rather an early age not to believe ... Quite sad really but then again I think she is all about herself!

Reactions: 1
Princess Chloe back after Christmas, saying it was so stressful for her. Assume this was because she didn’t get her meal out. She had her mum there though, unlike many other people this year.

Some of us worked Chloe over Xmas, getting in after 8pm on Christmas Eve and others worked Christmas Day, but still managed to cook a meal for their families.

Princess Chloe back after Christmas, saying it was so stressful for her. Assume this was because she didn’t get her meal out. She had her mum there though, unlike many other people this year.

Some of us worked Chloe over Xmas, getting in after 8pm on Christmas Eve and others worked Christmas Day, but still managed to cook a meal for their families.
I also wonder what that was about?! Maybe her teens do t like been home?it’s the only thing that would make it stressful for her. Although, Chloe does love a mountain instead a molehill 😬

Didn't she say in a picture of her with her Mum and Nick, that this is the 1st Christmas in 12 years she is spending with her mum....yet she was going to leave her at home.

Probably stressful for her as I didn't snow for her!

Putting on her post today ‘he’s my favourite’ about her son. What kind of parent with more than one child does that?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well this is the women who was planning on leaving her own mother in the house (on her own) on Christmas Day who she hasn’t spent Christmas Day with for 12 years to go to the pub!!!!! Nothing surprises me with Princess Chloe ... terrible parenting, even if it is a flippant comment/remark or a household joke can leave relationship scars with the girls & Chloe in years to come! She’ll be sorry then!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I get the impression she doesn’t have a good relationship with her daughters at all.

Reactions: 6
Her daughters are old enough to see what a massive twit their mother is. The boy is probably a little too young yet to see (or have his friends see) what she posts online. The girls must be deeply embarrassed by their mother and her social media career.

I get the impression she doesn’t have a good relationship with her daughters at all.
To be fair to Chloe, teenage girls and their mothers is a notoriously bad cocktail. I know to my detriment. But adding in her social media persona/profile must make things a whole lot worse. Quite apart from how her thoughtlessness and self obsession must come across to them at home.

Reactions: 7
I know I was shocked she’d put that. What will her girls think.
He's her favorite because he doesn't represent any competition. I should think the girls are appalled at their mother posing and preening. Says more about the type of woman she is than anything else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.