Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always been so naive over the bloggers in the past. Starting to see how manipulating they all really are.

This is a good bit of Goss....... 😂😂😂😂 And very funny that the princess has a sleazeball husband. That really doesn't fit the narrative does it? 😂😂😂
I imagine she has her advantages, free holidays, free clothes and products making her quite a cheap wife, but I imagine she’s dull as!

That’s a bit awkward Princess Chloe with a sleazy husband! 😬 Insta vs. reality at its finest...

Reactions: 4
Poor exhausted, hard working Chloë. She
Has had lots going on. But, thank the lord, she’s got a break away somewhere tomorrow that’s she is really looking forward to.

I bet she is - she’s not had a hotel stay for a few weeks, the poor lamb

Honestly. Such a princess. Most women work full time, in full on jobs, juggling kids / family /work. And that’s just to cover the bills. It’s not fannying about with some gifted Elemis beauty products and a feee sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Stuff going on she can't tell about!! Wonder what that's all about? Why say anything at all?

Stuff going on she can't tell about!! Wonder what that's all about? Why say anything at all?
Must be terrible, so terrible she can take herself off on a trip very early this morning 🙄 I notice the old, wonky Christmas tree pic has gone from her feed too

Maybe she finally realised that moaning about your Christmas tree whilst living on a massive house in west London surround by free cashmere wouldn’t go down too wel

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, missed this off my post! She was paid by John Lewis to advertise one then moaned endlessly it had to be returned & hers is so old & rubbish...well why not use the bloody money you were paid to buy it if you loved it so much? 🤯 I think they forget that’s how it was before everything came for free with their instafame & that’s how it is in the real world!
This makes me sad thought John lewis was influencer free .

Reactions: 4
This makes me sad thought John lewis was influencer free .
God no! They did a big 12 Dresses of Christmas or something campaign & used loads of influencers (the fashionablepan, DMBLF are two I can think of) & wearsmymoney has an ongoing paid partnership with them. Another store I won’t buy from now 🤪

Reactions: 2
God no! They did a big 12 Dresses of Christmas or something campaign & used loads of influencers (the fashionablepan, DMBLF are two I can think of) & wearsmymoney has an ongoing paid partnership with them. Another store I won’t buy from now 🤪
Too late done some Xmas shopping with them.
All the wealthy white London/ South East fashion bloggers then.
Problem is in running out of retailers no brand seems immune.

Reactions: 1
I know she’s ridiculous, but I don’t actually mind her. She’s insanely privileged but it’s almost like she’s a fictional character for me. She's like watching Made in Chelsea which is my other guilty pleasure, weirdly relaxing. She never tries to be relevant or woke, which would make her unbearable. She seems content to float about in her bubble of privilege being like a Jilly Cooper heroine...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.