Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ever so attentive Nick is perhaps not as squeaky clean as she thinks?!?!
He probably lost a lot of respect from people when people found out his wife was freeloader and perhaps has needed to boost his male pride with his sleazy antics.

Her ever so attentive Nick is perhaps not as squeaky clean as she thinks?!?!
He probably lost a lot of respect from people when people found out his wife was freeloader and perhaps has needed to boost his male pride with his sleazy antics.
Nah, he was a sleaze years before Instagram was even invented. He’s not the type of man anyone would really want to be married to.
He is wealthy and that’s about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Something seemed to happen to her feed, all the pics went from looking normal to looking over filtered/exposed. If you look back you can see the change. I agree she is always stressed about getting lost on the way to a facial in Notting Hill or similar. She comes across as very niaive. Her husband sounds a delight!

Reactions: 4
So ladies and gentlemen if you buy from @wyselondon you're paying for princess chloe and her insta buddies to have an all expenses paid holiday in the snow. You may as well cut out the middle man and give your money directly to the greedy ditzy wanna be model that is @chloelovestoshop.

Incidentally I don't buy the ditzy air head act one little bit. Maybe that's who her sleazeball husband wants her to be!

Reactions: 8
I did follow wyse but don’t now. Crazy money and way too many freebies to grammers. Surely there’s a better, cost effective way of advertising?

Reactions: 4
Tbf at least this trip is on brand, unlike that bizarre trip to Ibiza with the car company a couple of months ago! I think that’s when I really started to question what she was all about especially as it was her daughters birthday & she was agonising over whether to go or not & ended up dragging them along with her & first stop on the itinerary was to a vineyard. That was a bizarre collaboration for so many reasons!

Reactions: 6
Tbf at least this trip is on brand, unlike that bizarre trip to Ibiza with the car company a couple of months ago! I think that’s when I really started to question what she was all about especially as it was her daughters birthday & she was agonising over whether to go or not & ended up dragging them along with her & first stop on the itinerary was to a vineyard. That was a bizarre collaboration for so many reasons!
Agonising for all of 3 seconds! 🤣

PMSLat getting lost on her way to a facial in Notting Hill. That just about sums up her pampered life.

Laughing at her ‘press trip’. What with her being a journalist and all that. Chloe love - you flog stuff to people that don’t need it. Please don’t try and elevate your professional status to a job that actually contributes in some way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
As it’s been mentioned on here, I’ll share this. Wyse London has tulle skirts at the moment. I was silly enough to buy one at £75, it arrived seemed very cheaply made for the price. Looked around online bought another for £17. It arrived and was exactly the same! Guess which one I kept, and guess where is on my will never shop again list?
As for Chloe, she’s very try hard and thirsty. Anyone who thinks that being dim is attractive is not for me.

Reactions: 5
This is such interesting information about her husband. For ages I use to watch her thinking what a wonderful life she lives, a nice part of London, children in private schools, beautiful big house, meals getting delivered and then being cooked by the husband. She’s even mentioned in the past how lost she is in the mornings without her husband as he sorts Charlie out even making his lunch etc. I mean I think my husband is wonderful to me but he certainly doesn’t do all that. I always think when men are being that extra they have something to hide! 😂

Reactions: 1
Is she the one whose account disappeared (I can’t remember the reason) and she was whining about it for ages?
Yep. It was
As it’s been mentioned on here, I’ll share this. Wyse London has tulle skirts at the moment. I was silly enough to buy one at £75, it arrived seemed very cheaply made for the price. Looked around online bought another for £17. It arrived and was exactly the same! Guess which one I kept, and guess where is on my will never shop again list?
As for Chloe, she’s very try hard and thirsty. Anyone who thinks that being dim is attractive is not for me.
Ooh where did you buy it from? I’m after one. Yep most likely made in the same Chinese factory x

Ooh where did you buy it from? I’m after one. Yep most likely made in the same Chinese factory x
Lilylulufashion.com and I’m quite sure they are making a healthy profit of every skirt at £17! I do love it- just not prepared spend £75 on it!

Reactions: 1
I bought one in New Look last year for about £15 - look on Asos, they’ll have loads at really good prices.

I’ve unfollowed Chloe after this gaunt - why THE duck would watching her and The Fashion Lift gallivanting around in the snow make me want to buy an overpriced jumper from Wyse?!

Reactions: 8
I bought one in New Look last year for about £15 - look on Asos, they’ll have loads at really good prices.

I’ve unfollowed Chloe after this gaunt - why THE duck would watching her and The Fashion Lift gallivanting around in the snow make me want to buy an overpriced jumper from Wyse?!
Good question.

Because if we buy one of those overpriced jumpers we too can be giggling smugly in the snow like carefree ‘gram gal pals’... It screams ‘BUY THIS JUMPER AND YOU CAN BE LIKE US!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Especially knowing that buying said overpriced jumpers helps fund luxury mini-breaks for a group of privileged super wealthy women. Look at us all have such an amazing time on the slopes, swanning around our luxury chalet, eating at Michelin starred restaurants. Aren’t our little japes in the snow so hilarious! Now please go and buy a £200 jumper 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.