Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all fun and cute when it's this doe eyed pup but wait til it's a full grown dog!

Reactions: 1
On the one hand I’m happy not to have her son pushed at me constantly, as it was a couple of years ago; on the other..... I say this as a dog owner and lover, she hasn’t a bleeping notion what she’s doing, she’s ruining that gorgeous pup. It must be putting the all fashion all the time readers off too
Her son must be delighted - dropped like the cats.

Reactions: 4
Without a doubt that dog is a child replacement. She can't control her kids anymore because they're growing up and don't like the clingy mother so much so she's got a dog and is using that instead. There's clearly something missing in her life.

Reactions: 5
Kids grow up and don’t want to be forced into cutsie tit for Instagram shocker!

girls grow up and challenge self-obsessed mother’s position as the young/beautiful/spoilt/centre of attention shocker.

do you know, that would be a really interesting to actually properly chronicle, i believe it happens to a lot of women who centre the entirety of their lives on their looks, or other superficialities. And then when they find themselves no longer the “special” one, they can’t cope. However Chloe is, as we know, thick as mince, and would therefore be incapable of the self reflection and honesty required. Couldn’t possibly be jeopardising the Top Shop income stream by suggesting getting older either...

(TBH it’s been like a switch has been flicked with my 13 year old too and she’d now stay in bed til dinner time if she could. And I have turned into my own mother shouting about wasting the day/day’s half over etc...🤣 I’m not broadcasting it to the nation though, but checking with other mums in my circle that this is all completely normal🤣)

Reactions: 3
I remember a few years ago she was saying that she’s the strict parent & she really loses her rag with the children (I’m sure she storied once she was hoarse from shouting at them!). She can be really arsey on the sly, especially when challenged, so she’s obviously cultivated this ditzy, airy fairy persona to keep the 💰 collabs rolling in. Maybe that’s why she looks dead behind the eyes in her pics nowadays!

Reactions: 4
I'm not a teenager but can understand why her daughters would be embarrassed by and have no respect for their mother. I find myself rolling my eyes and muttering 'pathetic' when ever I watch her as I expect her girls do too.

I'm not a teenager but can understand why her daughters would be embarrassed by and have no respect for their mother. I find myself rolling my eyes and muttering 'pathetic' when ever I watch her as I expect her girls do too.
Can you imagine their peers and how much stick they must have to take?

The day before lockdown, Chloe helpfully goes out on an unnecessary trip to Harrods outlet and tries on expensive designer shoes then grizzles about whether she should have bought some designer boots. Hitting the tone of the nation spot on again, Chloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The day before lockdown, Chloe helpfully goes out on an unnecessary trip to Harrods outlet and tries on expensive designer shoes then grizzles about whether she should have bought some designer boots. Hitting the tone of the nation spot on again, Chloe.
Well wasn't that meant to be a shopping trip to get her daughter last minute bits for her birthday but in true chloe style she made it all about her. She couldn't possibly just give her undivided attention to someone else, least of all her daughter, who obviously chloe is a teeny bit jealous of.

And bang on cue, more high-end free stuff - Lancome this time and then free juices. It really does break my heart how screwed up the nation is.

Reactions: 2
The poor pet was feeling below par all day and at 6.30pm was taking herself off to bed. Any excuse no doubt to avoid dinner and the usual family evening time routines.

• Haha
More free food grabbed away by wealthy Chloe along with free luxury beauty products.

all happily accepted my miss greedy

Does anyone know if her Mum has always lived with them?
I don't think she's always lived with them full time I think she used to come and go for months at a time. Obvs when she left princess chloe used to be found walking round wringing her hands and having several lay downs with her hand on her forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder how her husband feels about the MIL moving in? I'm not sure I know anyone who has managed that living arrangement without it leading to near divorce.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.