Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just rubbing it in, her lovely cooked breakfast, while most of the nation are concerned about how those in most need, children will be fed

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Not quite as insensitive as showing off all her freebies sent by brands for her birthday - countless sets of earrings, necklaces and bracelets. How, at a time of national crisis, huge recession and the headline of children living in poverty does she think sharing her luxury gifted hotel stay, her insanely expensive meal and copious birthday gifts is great content? I make a point of never sharing my children's presents at Christmas, or my gifts for birthdays etc, as it comes across so insensitive to those who may struggle to buy a present or may rarely receive one. Yet again Chloe's privileged bubble leads to tone-deaf posts.

Reactions: 12
It’s just so crass. But equally how sad that you believe that those gifts are actually tokens of love for her birthday. They are just ‘things’, sent for her to advertise. What an awful existence where you dress this stuff up as presents on your birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think I follow any other influencer that constantly purrs and preens into the camera As she does, Absolutely no substance to her. She has the long blonde hair, is slim and clothes look well on her but she has no natural style or flair in putting outfits together. All her photos are filtered to the last. All the flexing and arching of feet to elongate her legs is ridiculous.

Such crassness showing those boxes of jewellery and you can be sure after today, she won’t be seen wearing any of it. Probably gift it to her daughters for Christmas.

And a night away with her husband, dinner out and she photographs herself in bed in a pair of pj’s (no doubt gifted) drinking hot chocolate - boring, wouldn’t you think she’d be doing something more exciting.

Reactions: 3
What a single minded bint that she remembered to pack her gifted tat but couldn’t remember to buy her daughter balloons for her birthday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or thank the company and pass it on. Company gets the publicity too. She’s so dim and grabby.
Chloe could have passed it on to a worthy recipient, thanked the company AND handed her instagram over to the recipient for a takeover to ensure the company received its exposure.

How refreshing would it be to see the joy of a luxury weekend through the eyes of someone less well off or an exhausted frontline worker?

That is the content we want to see right now.

Reactions: 7
Chloe could have passed it on to a worthy recipient, thanked the company AND handed her instagram over to the recipient for a takeover to ensure the company received its exposure.

How refreshing would it be to see the joy of a luxury weekend through the eyes of someone less well off or an exhausted frontline worker?

That is the content we want to see right now.
That’s exactly what Kat (DMBL40) did with a food platter she was gifted! She passed it on to her friend who can’t eat out atm, saying she’s fortunate to be able to eat out so let them enjoy it 👏🏼 It would mean Chloe would have to think beyond herself tho & we know she’s not got that capacity 🙄

Reactions: 4
I was thinking about her while I was walking the dog earlier. She’s a SAHM who has her own Mum live with them to help out. Hilarious really.

Reactions: 6
This morning she’s posted a cursory story about free school meals followed by complaining about having to fast for her blood tests and how she’s dying for a coffee. She’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hilarious - the post on her grid is all about how she's been a 'really busy bee' - a long dog walk, painted a wall, drove to collect a coat and went to the Post Office. I'd love her to walk a mile in someone else's shoes... try getting up early to get children up, dressed and out the door, school run, then race to work, put in a full 8-9 hour shift, then go home via childminder/afterschool club to collect kids, grab food shopping, sort dinner and any kids' activities, homework/read stories, kids to bed, put on laundry, clean the bathroom, make the packed lunches, collapse into bed. And repeat.

All her sycophants are fawning over her 'super productive' day while looking great. I may vomit.

Reactions: 13
Hilarious - the post on her grid is all about how she's been a 'really busy bee' - a long dog walk, painted a wall, drove to collect a coat and went to the Post Office. I'd love her to walk a mile in someone else's shoes... try getting up early to get children up, dressed and out the door, school run, then race to work, put in a full 8-9 hour shift, then go home via childminder/afterschool club to collect kids, grab food shopping, sort dinner and any kids' activities, homework/read stories, kids to bed, put on laundry, clean the bathroom, make the packed lunches, collapse into bed. And repeat.

All her sycophants are fawning over her 'super productive' day while looking great. I may vomit.
This tit pisses me off, she really doesn’t live in the real world does she?! And all her minions applauding her, they must do less than F all themselves.

Reactions: 2
I wish I could be gifted £340 PJs, etc., and have lots of adulation for doing feck all. No wait, I couldn’t live with myself, particularly in the current climate...

Reactions: 3
That dog has a complete fool made of her. I'm a dog person, we have dogs, but none of them get away with the crack she let's Teddy get away with. He's almost slurping out of her coffee cup this morning 😝😝😝

Reactions: 1
Ew! Why is she letting the dog drink out of her coffee cup? I don’t think it’s funny or cute at all but maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️. Can’t be good for him either

Reactions: 1
On the one hand I’m happy not to have her son pushed at me constantly, as it was a couple of years ago; on the other..... I say this as a dog owner and lover, she hasn’t a bleeping notion what she’s doing, she’s ruining that gorgeous pup. It must be putting the all fashion all the time readers off too

Reactions: 8
On the one hand I’m happy not to have her son pushed at me constantly, as it was a couple of years ago; on the other..... I say this as a dog owner and lover, she hasn’t a bleeping notion what she’s doing, she’s ruining that gorgeous pup. It must be putting the all fashion all the time readers off too
Absolutely ruining him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.