Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's her daughter's birthday, she was going to get her some balloons but she failed.
How difficult is it to order balloons. It's not like she wouldn't be able to remember her own daughter's birthday. Honestly she is beyond pathetic.

Reactions: 3
It's her daughter's birthday, she was going to get her some balloons but she failed.
How difficult is it to order balloons. It's not like she wouldn't be able to remember her own daughter's birthday. Honestly she is beyond pathetic.
Thought the same myself. And took herself off to the park while her daughter was in bed, wasn’t even going to stay home until she woke up. I’d say she wouldn’t like her own birthday to be low key and practically a non event. Posted a photo of herself first thing, probably just so people could say oh gosh, you don’t look old enough to have a 15 yo.

Princess Chloe usually gets a luxury holiday around her birthday, I can recall Ibiza and Dubai. I suspect she’d throw a massive strop if her birthday was overlooked or was toned down.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had a lot of interaction over the years with Chloe, mainly about kids, I’m a single parent of 3 for 20 years, live in Highlands of Scotland, so nothing really in common with her, but we seemed to get on. I had to call her out in the veg box due to current circumstances.... nothing... no reply. She’s So out of touch

Reactions: 4
Thought the same myself. And took herself off to the park while her daughter was in bed, wasn’t even going to stay home until she woke up. I’d say she wouldn’t like her own birthday to be low key and practically a non event. Posted a photo of herself first thing, probably just so people could say oh gosh, you don’t look old enough to have a 15 yo.
That’s exactly why she posted it 👏🏼

She has all the hallmarks of being one of those women that just can't accept that it's their daughter's time to shine. She wants all the fuss but won't do the same for her daughter. I bet they have a very fractious relationship.

Yes, didn’t her daughter leave the family holiday early? It can’t just have been the “crap” WiFi and constant focus on the dog that drove a 14 year old back to London...

Tone deaf. Of all the times to be accepting free food 😡

I know these campaigns are all scheduled and agreed miles in advance so timing not in her control, but for the love of FOD, would you not donate it, or raffle for charity, or link to any of the charity drives, or for once acknowledge your bleeping privilege you absolutely vacuous airhead.

• Heart
Tone deaf. Of all the times to be accepting free food 😡

I know these campaigns are all scheduled and agreed miles in advance so timing not in her control, but for the love of FOD, would you not donate it, or raffle for charity, or link to any of the charity drives, or for once acknowledge your bleeping privilege you absolutely vacuous airhead.
Exactly. She can still give the brand it’s exposure but just say, ‘given the difficult times we are in, I will donate this lovely item to my local food bank’. Easy

Reactions: 6
She post the strangest story earlier. Sitting on the table holding the dog in one hand, phone in the other hand looking into a mirror and zooming in with the camera, then when she‘s happy with the focus, gives a big false smile. Bizarre.

• Wow
So I’m guessing that the new term ‘complimentary stay’ means exactly the same thing as freebie? Her night away with Nick down the road from their house!! 🙄

Whats wrong with these companies..give the freebies to NHS staff or the countless volunteers who have kept this country going the last 6 months. Honestly makes me mad.

Her botox needs topping up - you can actually see some forehead movement in today's picture with the husband. First time I've seen anything above the browline shift in all the time I've been following her (about 3 years?).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Whats wrong with these companies..give the freebies to NHS staff or the countless volunteers who have kept this country going the last 6 months. Honestly makes me mad.
Or maybe they could have the good grace to decline a complimentary stay for once.

Her botox needs topping up - you can actually see some forehead movement in today's picture with the husband. First time I've seen anything above the browline shift in all the time I've been following her (about 3 years?).
I’m sure it was yesterday she storied she’s going to consider Botox for the first time 😂 She’s seen other being gifted so that’s an obv beg...first time my 🍑 🤨

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.