Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? Today she’s in tears because she took the tube in rush hour and there were too many people coming towards her in masks. What about people with actual jobs who have to take the tube everyday? She really lacks any self awareness.
Since I stopped following Chloe, I do miss her wittering that reflect her complete detachment from normality, living in her privileged bubble. Tears filling her eyes at the sight of people in masks on a bus, now on the tube. How about tears filling your eyes at not being able to feed your kids, or losing your job, or losing your loved ones when you can't be with them in hospital? Tone deaf and self-obsessed as always.

Reactions: 8
Since I stopped following Chloe, I do miss her wittering that reflect her complete detachment from normality, living in her privileged bubble. Tears filling her eyes at the sight of people in masks on a bus, now on the tube. How about tears filling your eyes at not being able to feed your kids, or losing your job, or losing your loved ones when you can't be with them in hospital? Tone deaf and self-obsessed as always.
Girl really needs to get out more and see the real world!

Reactions: 1
Eh? Today she’s in tears because she took the tube in rush hour and there were too many people coming towards her in masks. What about people with actual jobs who have to take the tube everyday? She really lacks any self awareness.
She is something else. Has she deleted the stories? I can't see them. Hope people were calling her out.

But remember she’s a princess and shouldnt have to endure such unpleasantries 👸🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This pandemic has opened my eyes to how pathetic some of these Instagrammers are. Seriously my sister and young family are becoming homeless due to losing a job from Covid. How the f do you explain this to your kids? And chloe is crying at the sight of masks whilst she’s off out shopping. No awareness of the real problems out there and how people are suffering. I used to like her page and now for the life of me I can’t think why?! Sick of bullshit, ‘influencers’ need to wake up and get in the real world. I wonder how many of them have done anything to help these last 7 months. I’ve been regularly donating to a food bank since lockdown and I don’t really have spare money!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is something else. Has she deleted the stories? I can't see them. Hope people were calling her out.
I’m not sure, I saw it yesterday morning so it may have just expired. It was a shot of the station in rush hour with her caption about becoming teary. Honestly she’s something else!

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure, I saw it yesterday morning so it may have just expired. It was a shot of the station in rush hour with her caption about becoming teary. Honestly she’s something else!
To be fair, I think she meant that seeing everyone in masks felt emotional, not that they made her cry because she was frightened.

Nice to see that wealthy Chloe, living in her large London home, with her children in private school, surrounded by luxury goods, and having month long holidays received free food today.

yep - that sits right when there are people struggling to make ends meet on such a scale now.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Nice to see that wealthy Chloe, living in her large London home, with her children in private school, surrounded by luxury goods, and having month long holidays received free food today.

yep - that sits right when there are people struggling to make ends meet on such a scale now.
I've made a mental note never to buy anything from that company!

Reactions: 7
I've made a mental note never to buy anything from that company!
I emailed them once (and Hello Fresh) asking why they insisted on giving these boxes to Influencers all through lockdown, made me mad. I got a real snotty reply from them.
So many people having to use foodbanks, people having to shield etc and they were/are giving them to the wealthy. Disgusting.

Reactions: 9
Couldn’t agree more. She’s so removed isn’t she. Why didn’t it cross her mind,
to take it to the local food bank 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Poor Chlo, she’s found the week really stressful as Nick isolating and so hasn’t been available to help out with the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I literally saw that and came straight here 😆😆 so she doesn’t even look after the kids? What does she do? She has her mum and him helping... really odd

Reactions: 5
She is honestly like a parody character.
Cue much mopping of the brow, lying across the dining room table later on due to exhaustion.
I have noticed she often watches her own tv and films in the early evening...where are the kids then? Rest of us plebs running around until gone 9pm every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s taking the piss right? Moaning that her husband can’t help look after the kids when she doesn’t work? Then devastated that her sezanne blouse that she forgot she bought wasn’t a jumper. What a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 6
She’s so lazy & grabby I can’t believe anyone aspires to be her or have her life! That half-arsed gift guide was just an excuse to get some aff links 💰 posted!!! The forgotten purchase yesterday isn’t cute or ditzy Chloe, it’s utterly ignorant in the current climate, as is accepting gifted fruit & veg when you can well afford to buy your own. She lives in a bubble!

Reactions: 8
In wishing her daughter a happy birthday she posts a picture of herself!! Wtaf??? Self absorbed much!! Post a picture of some flowers or a cake...... Anything but not a picture of yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed a while ago but think I have to block as she's making me so angry. The story a few days ago about how hard everything was because Nick was isolating and couldn't help with the children made my blood boil. I've never seen anyone as entitled or privileged as Chloe with her mum and husband both on tap to help when she doesn't have to work. Then her totally over-the-top disappointment about her brand new shirt that wasn't a jumper, even though she'd ordered it, was utterly pathetic. Does make me think Nick's pulling a fast one - I did a test, as soon as it was negative, the app told me I could continue as before - no need to isolate. He seems to be telling Chloe that he still needs to be isolating at home, so maybe he's embracing a bit of a breather?

Reactions: 6
It's her daughter's birthday, she was going to get her some balloons but she failed.
How difficult is it to order balloons. It's not like she wouldn't be able to remember her own daughter's birthday. Honestly she is beyond pathetic.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.