Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she gain so many followers? She hasn't posted since Friday? Do we think she buys them?
I’m fairly certain those are net gains and losses: so she buys 50 followers, 6 followers unfollow, and the net result is +44.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched her stories this morning. It was like a piss-poor QVC with her showing off all the freebies she's been sent. However, unlike a professional, she puts the bare minimum effort in and does no research. She didn't even know how to pronounce one of the brand name and has clearly not read anything about the products. In any other job she'd be sacked. Why do brands keep working with her? It's the biggest injustice why brands insist on gifting products to those who need them the least. Maybe for them, a handful of seconds on someone's story, which will have disappeared in 24 hours, is worth it. Seems like a pretty poor return on investment to me...

Reactions: 9
Sending gifts to influencers works, that’s why firms do it. They send the gift (a pair of leggings, a tube of moisturiser, a candle) which isn’t a big outlay to them and it gets shown to 10s of thousands of people - that kind of advertising traditionally costs top dollar. It’s the cheapest possible way to advertise and it really yields results - that’s they they keep doing it. And yes, I agree, it’s very bleeping annoying!

Sending gifts to influencers works, that’s why firms do it. They send the gift (a pair of leggings, a tube of moisturiser, a candle) which isn’t a big outlay to them and it gets shown to 10s of thousands of people - that kind of advertising traditionally costs top dollar. It’s the cheapest possible way to advertise and it really yields results - that’s they they keep doing it. And yes, I agree, it’s very bleeping annoying!
It kind of doesn’t work tho because if I see anyone gifted anything I blacklist that company! & yes, the list gets bigger everyday but 🤷🏻‍♀️ The ones that really get me 😤 are ‘influencers’ who have the nerve to accept something then say if (you’re mug enough to) buy, so much % goes to charity. Do those companies honestly think that’s a well thought-out campaign 🥺

Reactions: 2
It kind of doesn’t work tho because if I see anyone gifted anything I blacklist that company! & yes, the list gets bigger everyday but 🤷🏻‍♀️ The ones that really get me 😤 are ‘influencers’ who have the nerve to accept something then say if (you’re mug enough to) buy, so much % goes to charity. Do those companies honestly think that’s a well thought-out campaign 🥺
No I totally agree Tara and I also have a tit list of companies I’ll no longer buy from but I think the huge amount of people who do buy after seeing these influencers vastly outweighs the few who avoid them. Unfortunately!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh I get it, yes and for some, like Erica Davies, I absolutely get it as she genuinely carries genuine influence. However, I'm more outraged that the likes of Chloe put minimal effort in, do no research, don't even know how to pronounce a brand's name or test a product before filming herself so she could talk with a little bit of knowledge. It's jus so poor that she wings it and calls on the 'oh I am SO silly/forgetful/exhausted/busy' excuse ' while pouting prettily into the camera.

I know life is unfair, but it really does seem a complete travesty that so many of these spoilt, privileged princesses, like Chloe, just get to float through life making minimal effort and not breaking a sweat (despite barre class) and yet reaps the rewards.

Reactions: 9
Oh I get it, yes and for some, like Erica Davies, I absolutely get it as she genuinely carries genuine influence. However, I'm more outraged that the likes of Chloe put minimal effort in, do no research, don't even know how to pronounce a brand's name or test a product before filming herself so she could talk with a little bit of knowledge. It's jus so poor that she wings it and calls on the 'oh I am SO silly/forgetful/exhausted/busy' excuse ' while pouting prettily into the camera.

I know life is unfair, but it really does seem a complete travesty that so many of these spoilt, privileged princesses, like Chloe, just get to float through life making minimal effort and not breaking a sweat (despite barre class) and yet reaps the rewards.
I agree it's not fair but it's all based entirely on her looks and there's only one way that's going.

Reactions: 4
How many times is she going to let us know how tiny her figure is in stories today 🙄 yes we know you are slim and pretty and you’ve had a boob job!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many times is she going to let us know how tiny her figure is in stories today 🙄 yes we know you are slim and pretty and you’ve had a boob job!
Was just coming on here to say the same! 😂 Such a massive narcissist - “Can you see my bottom? Can you see it? Look here it is” 🙄

• Haha
Was just coming on here to say the same! 😂 Such a massive narcissist - “Can you see my bottom? Can you see it? Look here it is” 🙄
But it’s so tiny, even for the smallest sized jeans, how could you see it 🤮

• Haha
Not watched her stories for a while, has she done a u-turn in her no artificial fibres policy? A lot of acrylic/polyester in her latest recommendations #afflink

Not watched her stories for a while, has she done a u-turn in her no artificial fibres policy? A lot of acrylic/polyester in her latest recommendations #afflink
I see M&S are back to funding influencers... that neon-custard coloured cardigan was grim. As usual with M&S, a decent design in a lurid, awful tone. They never quite get it right.

I thought the same. Was surprised we didn't get a story of her wearing her "pre-loved" camisole - prime "look at my tits" opportunity there, I'm amazed she didn't take advantage of it #lookatmytits

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christsmas Trees??? Wonder if she wil get to keep it this year after she had it all up in her house last year and John Lewis took it back 😂

• Haha
What a poxy tree it is too! She done her full face with make up just to promote a xmas tree for qvc!

• Haha
Loving this morning's effort - she's wearing a raincoat as she's talking about walking the dog in the rain... complete with sunglasses.

What. A.Dick.

• Haha
She's not responsible enough to own a dog. Shes an embarrassment to women everywhere. Thank god her mother raised her kids because the god awful duck up she's making of training and looking after a puppy clearly shows she hasn't got 2 brain cells to rub together and shouldn't be left to on her own to look after a dog let alone a human.

Eh? Today she’s in tears because she took the tube in rush hour and there were too many people coming towards her in masks. What about people with actual jobs who have to take the tube everyday? She really lacks any self awareness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.