Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's leaving her husband behind and just taking the kids and her helper Mum. Her husband is going to lose his mind at the thought of a month of 'freedom'. I would put money on him being a piece of work.

Reactions: 4
So she's leaving her husband behind and just taking the kids and her helper Mum. Her husband is going to lose his mind at the thought of a month of 'freedom'. I would put money on him being a piece of work.
Wonder if he has ‘plans’ to fill his time?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t remember where but some influencer mentioned hubby Is a player he’s going to have fun whilst she out of town ...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So Princess Prissie Pants has made it to Dorset where she is going to stay for a month with her kids and her Slave/mother.

it was a milestone for Chlo because she drove on the motorway herself, which she never does. What an absolute trooper she is, driving three hours for a months holiday in her luxury care. Give that woman a bed to lay down on and please, Chuck in a huffed pedicure too. She must be exhausted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Princess Prissie Pants has made it to Dorset where she is going to stay for a month with her kids and her Slave/mother.

it was a milestone for Chlo because she drove on the motorway herself, which she never does. What an absolute trooper she is, driving three hours for a months holiday in her luxury care. Give that woman a bed to lay down on and please, Chuck in a huffed pedicure too. She must be exhausted
Was the car #gifted

Reactions: 1

But it doesn't end there. The garden isn't enclosed so she is going to have to...... Wait for it......remember to close the door.
The stress this poor woman must be under. Someone help this poor woman out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
C40C8A63-3BBF-4952-92E5-9315331F9ACF.jpeg
Wow - selfless Chlo sharing a picture of the waves for someone who may need it. All from the beach at the start of her months holiday. Mother Theresa had nothing on this one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her comments on how exhausted she was because she had to concentrate for three hours. My eyes now hurt from all the rolling...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh FFS, she’s a 40-something mother of 3 who used to work in television.

the ditsy stressed princess thing must be an act, but who does she think it appeals to? Or relates to it? Who is seeking solace in her “waves” images?

Reactions: 5
She’s back in a #gifted swimming costume again, lounging sideways while her boobs mysteriously defy gravity. They must be magic.

• Haha
What’s she gonna do in the winter when she can’t get her tits out in swimwear constantly?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she should change her name to Teddylovestoshop. I love dogs but I’m getting just a little tired of Teddy this Teddy that. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gifted costume during the day, gifted top at night. Swipe up, swipe up. She has only gone away to enable her to post her aff links every day..without having to resort to lying half naked on her dining table 😂
The drama around driving for 3 hours on the motorway. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.