Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she didn't buy that £62 make up brush (but she sure will take the cash from the swipe on on it) and she really does love a daily stealth brag. She does it A LOT. It's going to be warm this weekend - brace yourselves for a flurry of tits and arse on her grid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% she didn't buy that £62 make up brush (but she sure will take the cash from the swipe on on it) and she really does love a daily stealth brag. She does it A LOT. It's going to be warm this weekend - brace yourselves for a flurry of tits and arse on her grid.

Absolutely, so many issues from this one: Look at me. I'm wonderful. I can afford this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with all the Lidl stuff? Sorry, but there’s no way that woman shops at Lidl, she’s never mentioned it before and she hasn’t mentioned it’s an Ad either. Is she trying to keep up with Kat DMBL40 and her Lidl Shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her mum has had a nasty fall whilst carrying washing at Chloe's house and Chloe has left her at home to go to a pedicure. She is genuinely sitting in her car going on about her poor mum and how her bones aren't as good and how she feels so bad for her but she has left her with ibuprofen and her Chloe's kids for company.

Is her mum the live in servant or something? Genuinely gobsmacked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
A ‘PR’ appointment pedicure at that, they should have to say it’s a freebie. PR gift / whatever is attempting to hide the fact these influencers pay for nothing.

Reactions: 5
Her mum has had a nasty fall whilst carrying washing at Chloe's house and Chloe has left her at home to go to a pedicure. She is genuinely sitting in her car going on about her poor mum and how her bones aren't as good and how she feels so bad for her but she has left her with ibuprofen and her Chloe's kids for company.

Is her mum the live in servant or something? Genuinely gobsmacked.
Me too!!!! Unfollowed. What a first rate b*tch!!!! So worried about her mum that she’s left her to go for a free pedicure. She ought to be ashamed of herself. Its ok as her Mum‘s now had a chamomile tea and she had the children looking after her aka Mum’s babysitting for Chloe can go for her freebie.
Come and live with me Chloe’s Mum-we’d treasure you and not treat you like the live in help.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her worst moment yet. What were you doing Chloe whilst your mum was carrying washing...lying over the dining table preening yourself?

To then actually admit you then left to get your free pedicure with no shame, your mum who appears to be tour live in help deserves respect

Reactions: 6
I did unfollow a while back when she became all sepia and totally unrelatable. But out of (grim-faced) curiosity after reading here I just looked at her stories. Just gobsmacked at her selfishness. Her mum has a nasty fall (while doing Princess Chloe’s housework) and she merrily swans off to her pedi leaving her to look after all her children just the same. I mean, wow.

She’s unreal isn’t she! I actually found those stories shocking. She doesn’t seem to have any grasp on reality & how badly she comes across. I unfollowed when she was begging for a new bathroom but she comes on my featured page so out of curiosity I sometimes tune in to her car crash posts & I’m always amazed that she’s so vacuous 🤦🏻‍♀️

Obviously her story of how she’s going to treat her Mum to the £85 pedicure was another stealth beg. Pull on the heartstrings of the company, “my Mum had a terrible fall & this was such a treat & I know it would make her feel better beg beg” So transparent 🤢

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s having a midlife crisis? Or maybe she’s been getting some new attention from other men & she’s loving it? She seems so desperate 😬 Maybe she reads on here & is playing up to the bigger & better boob job comments 🤔 Whatever, just put them away Chloe, we know what boobs are, we all have them, we just didn’t all pay for ours 🙄

• Haha
What stories did she remove from earlier which caused offence?? Anybody spot them?

Reactions: 2
What stories did she remove from earlier which caused offence?? Anybody spot them?
The bikini one?, she did a couple of stories wearing it, knowing she looked amazeballs, then did one grabbing her flat, size 6 stomach to prove she has 'wobbly bits'. Was a bit tone deaf.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I may well be very wrong but, in my experience, woman start posting selfies like that when they are either newly single or have had their 'situation' threatened.

Reactions: 8
The bikini one?, she did a couple of stories wearing it, knowing she looked amazeballs, then did one grabbing her flat, size 6 stomach to prove she has 'wobbly bits'. Was a bit tone deaf.
It’s when women like her try to remain relatable by saying they too have insecurities you just feel so cross. Realistically she doesn’t need to do bikini shots and secondly she doesn’t need to comment on her figure. I don’t believe for one second she is insecure.

She is running out of content..the lack of holidays, gifted facials, clothes etc. So many of these influencers are scrambling at what to post about, their lives are empty without all the usual staged holiday etc pics. If she didnt have the puppy...all we would have is her preening at the barre all day.

As @motherofdonkeys said, It was the bikini shots and then her grabbing and rolling her pancake flat belly in an embarrassing attempt to make herself relatable 🙄

@petitspois I agree completely. It’s that or she’s having a midlife crisis.

Reactions: 6
This week the pampered princess has been gifted a huge parcel of products to do a pedicure at home.

Then went for a £85 gifted pedicure the following day (of course) whilst leaving her mum looking after her kids having had a fall.

Bought a leopard print bikini that she says was too small, but clearly still affiliate linked it and needed to show us her fake tits bursting out of it.

Oh and then some other fake bollocks about ‘keeping it real’ with her size 6 stomach of which she has completed 4 Barre (gifted) classes on this week.

Chuck in a bit of gifted Sweaty Betty, cheap crap links from amazon, few hours of lying down exhausted and she’s done

Loving your work Princess Chloe

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.