Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... and parading the husband like a show pony, otherwise unmentioned in the “I love Teddy” witterings

Reactions: 1
Darling Nick's hair has had enough of Princess Chlo Chlo and is buggering off, judging from her story today

Reactions: 2
Maybe Darling Nick has just had enough?! Maybe Teddy is getting more attention than him?! I agree with a previous poster how on earth has this woman gone through three pregnancies and had three children? She comes across as such a simpering princess!

Reactions: 7
But...How can this be, when she charitably goes out of her way to provide “swipe ups” for all those people forever asking where she got stuff...

For “engagement” read “affiliate link”...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm finding her relationship with that puppy uncomfortable to watch now, she's treating it like a baby and engineering it to be totally dependant on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she cut her planned month long holiday short. Then comes back home with a post that says how there is no place like home, even the tea doesn’t taste the same when you are away.

She is a clueless spoilt brat. Does she realise that many people would give their right arm for a holiday and the chance to get away?

She can never just say, I had a lovely time and I’m so grateful that I’m in a position to take an extended holiday, I appreciate how fortunate I am.

She has to constantly moan, it’s always too much for her and she acts likes she’s some sort of super hero for driving on a motorway. How does she navigate normal life? I suppose she has her slave/mum with her most of the time.

• Heart
Especially when you've been staying at a friend's house. I'd be pretty annoyed if a friend of mine had stayed at mine and then complained so publicly about no WiFi and the garden not being dog friendly.

Yes, she is a spoilt, ungrateful princess.

Reactions: 11
Especially when you've been staying at a friend's house. I'd be pretty annoyed if a friend of mine had stayed at mine and then complained so publicly about no WiFi and the garden not being dog friendly.

Yes, she is a spoilt, ungrateful princess.
My OH and I are both keyworkers who worked all through lockdown and our children were in school the whole time. Our original 3 week holiday this month got cancelled due to travel restrictions to the United States and our second rebooked holiday to Tenerife got cancelled the night before we were to leave. Both now back at work and juggling childcare...... people like her make my blood boil with their entitled woe is me I'm so hard done by act when in actual fact they don't realise how good they have it. These last few month has made me unfollow many of these "influencers" and the last few are just hanging on by a thread. I really hope this pandemic shakes up this over privileged, me me me society. I can't stand Chole she is an utter knob!

Reactions: 13
@Mummylife_247 -in all honesty I would rather miss out on a holiday but know that I do a worthwhile, essential job than these vacant, air headed influencers who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it bite them on the arse or in Chloe's case her basket bag. Hope you get a well earned family break next year.

She comes back a week early from a month-long holiday, is back for ONE night then off again. I am staggered at how easy this woman has it.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Reckon mummy was doing all the holiday
washing whilst she ran in the door and put on a facepack so she could do a swipe up.
Wonder where she is off to? No doubt we will have a hand across the forehead moment about how she is missing Teddy. Least we won't have to put up with the motorway driving stress.

Reactions: 4
I expect her eldest daughter has already worked out what a space cadet her mother is. Doubt very much she'll be trusting her to look after any future grandchildren if the woman can't handle driving on the motorway or keeping a dog from escaping the garden.

• Haha
And when is her poor mother going to get any kind of break?

noting your predicament @Mummylife_247 — commiserations from someone in similar position x

Reactions: 6
Sounds like her slave Mum doesn't like being left with darling Teddy that much 😆

Oh dear...

Reactions: 3
So her neck is so sore she moans all day but somehow still manages to go and try clothes on!! And oh yes, there’s a swipe up 🤔🤥

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.