Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I’m a huge dog lover (and dog owner) But jeez if you’re not you must be totally fed up of that dog by now! Just an accessory for likes! She’s sooo dull. I don’t follow, I’m blocked but I still can see her account via another one I have..just for my amusement. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
But it’s such hard work being an influencer y’know.....
It really does exhaust her though (holds hand to forehead). Imagine if she had a real, actual job. Any little thing and she has to have a lie down!

I have to say I’m a huge dog lover (and dog owner) But jeez if you’re not you must be totally fed up of that dog by now! Just an accessory for likes! She’s sooo dull. I don’t follow, I’m blocked but I still can see her account via another one I have..just for my amusement. 🤣
What did you do to get blocked?🤣

Reactions: 4
It really does exhaust her though (holds hand to forehead). Imagine if she had a real, actual job. Any little thing and she has to have a lie down!

What did you do to get blocked?🤣
Very little actually, she was moaning about people being ‘mean’. So I mentioned that if you are on insta 24/7 sharing all of your life you have to take a bit of criticism Every now and then. That was it! She called me a bored bitchy housewife! She got the bored and housewife bit wrong!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Very little actually, she was moaning about people being ‘mean’. So I mentioned that if you are on insta 24/7 sharing all of your life you have to take a bit of criticism Every now and then. That was it! She called me a bored bitchy housewife! She got the bored and housewife bit wrong!! 🤣
She blocked me as well for asking would she not consider adopting rather than shopping for the new dog 😂😂 she actually had a question box up at the time and I wasn’t rude or anything..dope !

Do you think she’s having a midlife crisis? Or maybe she’s been getting some new attention from other men & she’s loving it? She seems so desperate 😬 Maybe she reads on here & is playing up to the bigger & better boob job comments 🤔 Whatever, just put them away Chloe, we know what boobs are, we all have them, we just didn’t all pay for ours 🙄

I think her husband *may* be bored. It has been implied in other threads that the London Influencer set need to watch their husbands. I'm still in shock about her abandoning her Mother, after a fall, for a PR pedicure. These influencers would sell their own Mother, as well as their souls for a free gift.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Come on people, you know the rules! We are only allowed to shower Princess Chlo with praise and compliments, any deviation from this rule results in a block and A Very Big Lie Down #bekind #dontquestiontheprincess #otherwiseyouwillbetoldtofuckoff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think her husband *may* be bored. It has been implied in other threads that the London Influencer set need to watch their husbands. I'm still in shock about her abandoning her Mother, after a fall, for a PR pedicure. These influencers would sell their own Mother, as well as their souls for a free gift.
That was shocking of her & even more so because she storied it & couldn’t see for herself how cruel it came across!

She mentioned her husband has a new show airing this month so maybe he’s been busy with that & she’s feeling neglected?! She’s definitely changed recently...or maybe she’s always been this boring, beggy & vacuous but because I don’t follow her now it’s more obvious when I “hop onto stories” to see what she’s up to 🤔

Reactions: 1
That was shocking of her & even more so because she storied it & couldn’t see for herself how cruel it came across!

She mentioned her husband has a new show airing this month so maybe he’s been busy with that & she’s feeling neglected?! She’s definitely changed recently...or maybe she’s always been this boring, beggy & vacuous but because I don’t follow her now it’s more obvious when I “hop onto stories” to see what she’s up to 🤔
I unfollowed her about 18 months ago, but my intrigue into the downright idiocy of influencers is oft fuelled by Tattle, so I always take a peak!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would she jump up that conclusion?! Isn’t she a bored housewife in reality with tonnes of freebies thrown in.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely changed recently...or maybe she’s always been this boring, beggy & vacuous but because I don’t follow her now it’s more obvious when I “hop onto stories” to see what she’s up to 🤔
I followed her right at the beginning when she had a handful of followers and was very nervous about taking photos in public. She seemed privileged but lovely, with a good eye for putting together stylish outfits with high street items.

I watched her morph into this complete madam. I unfollowed her after she had a huge strop on stories when someone qualified gently offered her some advice. All the undisclosed and stealth advertising was really annoying me too.

I suspect she’s always been high maintenance and vain, but was initially better at hiding it and Influencer life has exacerbated it.

Reactions: 14
I would love to know more about the dynamic with her husband. Can’t see how that set up works.

Reactions: 3
Right at the beginning her photos were mainly of her family and children, random more natural, unfiltered pics. They’ve all now been deleted (like many of her original followers!!).

• Wow
My goodness! Chloe has deleted heaps - searching for her on the Undelete site would be interesting.

I just scrolled back and as so much is deleted it’s hard to tell when I started following her, but I think it was early 2016. Pretty much everything she wore was high street, such as Next, and she rewore items repeatedly.

By October 2018, her inner witch and bimbo was shining through. Don’t share your life on public social media, Chloe, if you don’t want people to comment. I unfollowed after these stories:

458DACFF-DF66-4DD0-BACE-4B0879C92907.png

13D59C25-AC58-4041-8840-66A0C7387C61.png

‘Simples’ is 🤮

Fugly sunglasses, too. 😎

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s so bleeping arrogant - I can share my opinions but you can’t share yours.

Reactions: 8
So relateable, going to Dorset for the rest of August :rolleyes:

Are the cats being left to fend for themselves?, I would hate to be away from any of my pets for that long.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.