Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. She’s posted daily gifted outfits so far with swipe ups. What a tedious life she leads, having to go out, pose on a beach or near a gate. getting your kids or mum to take a picture of you - it’s laughable really and certainly not aspirational.

I can’t believe that I used to look at people like Chloe with envy...I used to think their lives were amazing. Now I think it’s pretty pitiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish we could get to a new thread for her so we can rename it "chloelovestoshowhert*ts".
Out again today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One the hottest days of the year and she’s taken the dog to the beach (no doubt for photo opportunities). The poor little thing will be absolutely baking - she is such an idiot.

Reactions: 7
Did you all miss the story about some other person on the beach yesterday that had the audacity to put his tent up in front of her blocking her sea view???? Poor guy obviously didn’t realise there was a princess the vicinity . She’s absolutely lost it! Her ego is killing everything that was likeable about her. It’s all about greed, self absorbed drivel and sloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Glad the pup is ok...the thought of her running around the roads in her swimming costume "hyperventilating with deranged eyes" is too much.

I know I’ve said this before but I can’t fathom how she went through three pregnancies and gave birth three times. She is such a complete princess.

• Heart
Wouldn’t you just love to be Chloe’s friend 🤔 first she slagged off their crappy wifi & now their garden design! She’s also turned into one of those dog owners who thinks just because you have a dog, everyone else should love it too 🙄 Grow up Chloé, you’re a 40+ year old woman behaving like an 8 year old.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A house of three adults (assuming Nick hasn't escaped back to London already) and three children of more than capable age and they still can't manage to stop a dog from escaping out of the garden. In fairness if I was Teddy I'd feel the need to escape from Chloe's baby voice too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The likes of Chloe and her 'look at me and my amazing body/house/life' simpering has definitely worn thin. Given the climate where people are losing loved ones, losing their businesses, their jobs and their financial security, she's doing her usual self-obsessed bleating to camera while posing in gifted swimsuits, searching for 4g to post affiliated links.

It makes me a terrible person, but I do wonder what kind of lifestyle Chloe would have if Nick buggered off with a younger model, leaving Princess Simper to live with her mum, the world's most terrifying cats and spoilt children. I love to picture her in tatty old Sweaty Betty with barely enough room to do her barre class...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The likes of Chloe and her 'look at me and my amazing body/house/life' simpering has definitely worn thin. Given the climate where people are losing loved ones, losing their businesses, their jobs and their financial security, she's doing her usual self-obsessed bleating to camera while posing in gifted swimsuits, searching for 4g to post affiliated links.

It makes me a terrible person, but I do wonder what kind of lifestyle Chloe would have if Nick buggered off with a younger model, leaving Princess Simper to live with her mum, the world's most terrifying cats and spoilt children. I love to picture her in tatty old Sweaty Betty with barely enough room to do her barre class...
Oh, don't forget the precious dog (though at that point, probably eaten by the cats). :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
No WiFi, no 4g, no posts — can we all survive without her holiday swipe ups.....?

Reactions: 1
Well she was saying the children were finding it difficult without WiFi... thinking maybe its her that’s having withdrawal symptoms myself! If she can stic,the rest of the month there with no WiFi I will be amazed!!!

Reactions: 3
She is back having loved her week of no phone..been bliss just disconnecting she says.
And conveniently deleting the last post where she was stressed out of her head having no 4g or wifi...spending hours in the EE shop and buying dingles and dongles.
How inconsistent 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.