Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandapops82

Chloe is so clearly reading here. Has anyone else noticed ever since we have raised stuff (eating meat, sustainable clothing, wedding venue, etc) she has been changing her ways. She’s now posting about eating vegetarian products, she’s been posting facts to do with clothing going to landfill (seemingly not doing anything to help though) and articles about an environmentally wedding, and she’s now having a tipi wedding venue. She always delivers very mixed messages on her Instagram and clearly is one of these that isn’t following SW yet will use the hashtags and post when it suits them. If only she will stop the cringe accents on her stories.

And right on cue there’s another enviro post :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Bishplease

Chatty Member
This is my favourite thread now for today’s comments 🤣

Also moaning about the London marathon medal? Get over it.You are meant to be running it in memory of your friend not for the medal. I ran a marathon once and they ran out of medals so I was annoyed I couldn’t boast about it but got over it quickly and didn’t even post it once they sent it in mail.
This is my reason for the RUDE comment

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Long term stalker but created an account after a thread was finally made for her. I always liked the girl and followed her and all the other slimming world accounts for years, then she started spouting all the gifts and ads (yes chloe they’re still an Ad even if it’s a gifted stay). Then the finisher was when she booked the same wedding venue as another slimming worlder I followed after she shared a picture of her venue in the lead up to her wedding sometime last year. The girl then deleted her Instagram account and im pretty sure that’s why. It was so obvious, then she shares those stories about having a Thursday wedding which the girl also had because I remember her stories talking about it! I also can’t bare the filter she uses on her face on her stories - it blurs all her face out when there’s no need her freckles are nice! She just needs to get off her high horse now....
What was the other SW'ders names? Ergh she thinks she is so great doesn't she.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
This is my reason for the RUDE comment
Sorry missed it! But as a runner doing London this year so many runners are kicking off and all I think is you ungrateful dickheads. It’s a honour to do London. Medal or no medal. It’s one of the top six and people never get in.

memoii11

VIP Member
I really really dislike her now used to like her but she now comes across up herself and rude. She isn't the only person who runs but sure acts like that and there are actually some good running accounts she could take tips off but she is probably too good for that. She hasn't declared ads/gifted properly for years so she is sneaky. She is like butter wouldn't melt but its all lies.
Agree. I used to like her too, not so much now.

Imasheep

She always comes across so smug. Had to unfollow her a while back. Just had a quick look and now she's full on vegan she will be even more unbearable. He gives me the ick.

Pandapops82

I didn’t realise he was that much older I thought she was a similar age to me (27) wow!
She is, she’s 27/28 I think. He may have more children but she used to only share pictures with one of them. She used to share some aspects of step parenting but now you would never know because she wants the idyllic image for the gram

Scrublife

What a shame I leave in 2 weeks, was hoping for an invite to the wedding of the year :LOL:

I could always follow on insta to keep up to date but not sure I could stomach it!

Sweetjezus

Is this girl for real how do you pay £45 each for a christmas night out and forget! Surley when Jason left work somebody would have said see you Saturday or he would have overheard somebody taking about it! Chloe would never miss a publish date for an #Ad!

Attention seeking and oh look how busy I am!

Pandapops82

All the SW gals who lost weight have now turned from posting food ( which is how they gained their following ) to now posting about their #gifts . I love myself a good freebie, don't get me wrong but I don't want to follow someone posting about how they get free stuff ? Give me a good recipe for overnight oats anyday and maybe I might follow you again 🤪
Exactly! And the cringey clearly begging posts I hate too. When the ring saga happened and she kept tagging Goldsmith or whoever she was clearly begging for an update which she never got. Thank god

I want to join up all of her freckles like a dot to dot
I actually like the freckles, I can’t stand it how she uses that stupid filter that blurs her face out apart from when she gets to close to the camera it switches off. Majority of people can’t bear her awkward stories! She needs to just stop :cautious:

Pandapops82

Unfollowed today as can’t be dealing with all the environmental friendly lecturing.

Does anyone else remember the engagement ring meltdown? It must be annoying but I’d surely be asking questions of whether the ring was real in the first place as surely that shouldn’t be happening that many times?
Yeah she has now got to choose what ring she wanted after all :cautious:

I missed this about the wedding venue. Was there some kind of drama about it?

And do t get me started on BONJ for a greeting. Can't. Cope.
There wasn’t drama as such, but I posted about how she copied the same wedding venue as another SW account I followed and that it seemed every time the other girl shared on stories or insta her venue, Chloe was posting pictures too. The other girl deleted her insta and I’m convinced it had something to do with it. Since I wrote that on here, she’s now changed wedding venue to something apparently so much better that doesn’t want to ‘rip her off’ :ROFLMAO: she blatantly reads here.