Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandapops82

Lol at her hashtags on her swimming costume post - NOT AN AD. SUSTAINABLE FASHION. Oh please tell me more about your sustainable fashion except for your competition win? I’d love to hear how you’re so sustainable with your constant display of new clothes.. PS could you of not at least moved the bra and moved the wires out of your swim wear shot? Would love to know how her fiancé feels about it..!

Reactions: 1

JSquared

VIP Member
The utter privilege of someone who can’t see the benefit of a grant for people that can’t earn an income while they have covid 🙄
I don’t know what she’s said but, grant stuff aside, maybe she’s a bit pained that NHS staff were refused a pay rise despite all their hard work the last year? And I can see her point tbf

Reactions: 1

Pandapops82

Not really, I work in the same place they do and everyone knows everybody else’s business. He’s always had a wondering eye, good luck to her.

Think 3 of the kids are grown up. The eldest is probably closer in age to her! The youngest is maybe 4 or 5?

His ex wife works there too, how awkward is that!
Wow that’s madness! I should of guessed from your account name. I’m assuming no pun intended on the wandering eye comment 😂. It’s strange how he has been married and had children previously, yet this appears to be her first serious relationship and she’s already planning a wedding. Wouldn’t you want to wait and take your time? Wonder what the ex makes of it all!

eduardo88

They earn nothing playing for England so it’s a silly sentiment (they get ads etc but not actually paid a wage for playing for them)

Scrublife

Wow that’s madness! I should of guessed from your account name. I’m assuming no pun intended on the wandering eye comment 😂. It’s strange how he has been married and had children previously, yet this appears to be her first serious relationship and she’s already planning a wedding. Wouldn’t you want to wait and take your time? Wonder what the ex makes of it all!
Oh pun definitely intended! :ROFLMAO:

He’s Ross with all these ex-wives and mystery children. Not sure why she thinks he’s such a catch!