Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheLols_

I honestly find this seriously, seriously the most cringe thing I’ve seen on Instagram. She has seriously let her guard down here and let us see the real her!

Reactions: 7

Hellooo

Not really, I work in the same place they do and everyone knows everybody else’s business. He’s always had a wondering eye, good luck to her.

Think 3 of the kids are grown up. The eldest is probably closer in age to her! The youngest is maybe 4 or 5?

His ex wife works there too, how awkward is that!
Well she probably can’t tell if his eyes are wondering...

I am definitely going to hell

• Haha
Reactions: 6

memoii11

VIP Member
That annoying fake American accent she does annoys me!

She's the first person to decrease her plastic use you know.

Reactions: 6

Pandapops82

Awh well she can run on ( 😜 ) ,I unfollowed onto the next slimmingword/hincher/eco-friendly/recently engaged , married and divorced "influencer" lol
:ROFLMAO: Did you see her recent preach post about being kind online? Wasn’t it her that tore into antidietpilot when she didn’t like that antidiet called out SW? Then swiftly deleted the post when she realised it doesn’t make her image look good... true colors always show!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pandapops82

I appreciate she can 'have an opinion' as per her last story, but when mental health is such an important topic, apparently important to her seeing her previous instagram feed, stating how the players were crying and making it seem like she was disgusted was all such bad taste. Everyone knows football players earn huge amounts of money however that doesn't mean they should be ashamed to show their emotions! 😒

sourorchid

I’ve followed her for ages but she’s actually quite annoying isn’t she ... did you see her story post yesterday/today crying that she had no engagement on her food post?! I genuinely didn’t have her down as someone who cared about insta so much as an InFLueNceR but apparently so. Sad really. There’s so many bigger things going on in the world right now ...

lineofduty92

Another advert for those expensive flip flops that she has a partnership with that she’s not declared.

🙄 She’s so ethical with all her ethicalness apparently.

Mimimad

I do like her but she comes across very up herself. And if you didn’t know her you’d think her fiancé was her dad in some posts 🙈😂

• Haha

Staveyavb

I rolled my eyes at the post about Jason being downstairs decorating. Like it would be a lovely surprise to come down to decorations if you didn't know 🤷🏻‍♀️ but to be upstairs and know I'd just feel a bit I dunno silly?

Reactions: 4

lineofduty92

I don’t remember the exact wording, she shared the link the the bbc news debate in parliament on the proposed £500 covid grant, and said something along the lines of it being a ridiculous idea that some people would need a grant if they had to self isolate. Totally forgetting that lots of people are single income homes, no sick pay, the extra utilities cost of being home constantly, the cost of convenience food or deliveries when unwell etc etc.
Considering both her and her partner have stable incomes within the NHS, of which she sure ain’t about to be made redundant, it smacks of royal privilege and ignorance.

• Angry

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Well clearly she reads here after that post update! Hi Chloe! So her update consists of her saying she doesn’t really follow SW, she doesn’t really run, but is into sustainable living now? What about those ads for gin festival and her camping trips? Will be interesting how she leads that into her wedding or if the preachy side is just for Instagram! Also decided against the venue after all those posts shared and images.. coincidence much.. :unsure:
Such sustainable living but isn’t even vegan. Not even veggie. Everything about her is so fake and for the gram.

MrsA

I feel like by bringing this to everyone’s attention on insta has just made more people talk about her.

Pandapops82

Long term stalker but created an account after a thread was finally made for her. I always liked the girl and followed her and all the other slimming world accounts for years, then she started spouting all the gifts and ads (yes chloe they’re still an Ad even if it’s a gifted stay). Then the finisher was when she booked the same wedding venue as another slimming worlder I followed after she shared a picture of her venue in the lead up to her wedding sometime last year. The girl then deleted her Instagram account and im pretty sure that’s why. It was so obvious, then she shares those stories about having a Thursday wedding which the girl also had because I remember her stories talking about it! I also can’t bare the filter she uses on her face on her stories - it blurs all her face out when there’s no need her freckles are nice! She just needs to get off her high horse now....

• Wow
All the SW gals who lost weight have now turned from posting food ( which is how they gained their following ) to now posting about their #gifts . I love myself a good freebie, don't get me wrong but I don't want to follow someone posting about how they get free stuff ? Give me a good recipe for overnight oats anyday and maybe I might follow you again 🤪