Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Izzy1291

You know what else drives me mad? Her stories where she does that over the top fake yawn. It’s a sign of feeling awkward. Not to mention the stupid American accent..

So sustainable yet here’s another tag for a T-shirt bought from the fast paced fashion industry. Decide what you represent and stay in your lane :mad:
The accent 😭😭😭 also, the joules top triggered me too! Hahaha

Reactions: 2

clt1992

Chatty Member
I'd no idea about the kids and how much older her dude was. I was shocked she even mentioned slimming world. That was the only reason I'd followed her to begin with .

Greta thunberg watch out 🤣♻✌
I had to unfollow her due to all the save the planet stuff, fair enough I appreciate recyling etc every little bit helps but stop preaching to people

I'd no idea about the kids and how much older her dude was. I was shocked she even mentioned slimming world. That was the only reason I'd followed her to begin with .

Greta thunberg watch out 🤣♻✌

• Haha

Pandapops82

A gifted stay in Wales.. I truly don’t understand why companies fund people like her to go away? It doesn’t make sense?

clt1992

Chatty Member
Unfollowed today as can’t be dealing with all the environmental friendly lecturing.

Does anyone else remember the engagement ring meltdown? It must be annoying but I’d surely be asking questions of whether the ring was real in the first place as surely that shouldn’t be happening that many times?

Imasheep

What even is her content these days? Boring.
She isn't doing her best at advertising the place either.

All the SW bloggers have turned into plain old blaggers just wanting freebies. They are hardly the face SW want representing them given how hardly any of them are at target and most of them back to where they began. Their preaching boils my piss they create a hysteria that makes people think they are a failure because they only show the slim pictures and clean on plan living. When they are frauds and just in it for the freebies and handouts.
Blaggers 🤣 I only like freebies if I'm getting some too 😂

Pandapops82

I don't mind Chloe either, didn't know about the children though.

Maybe the mum didn't want her posting pics on a public account sonshe stopped. I don't blame her, I wouldn't like it either
True it could be, you never really know behind closed doors what’s going on. I’m not a fan of Chloe but then again since she’s been reading the posts on her she’s changed a lot so has got better with time!

MrsA

I don’t think it’s about “forgetting” to #gifted. It’s against the ASA rules and she could get herself in trouble. However I do like her and the changes she has made to help save the planet.

Chloe is so clearly reading here. Has anyone else noticed ever since we have raised stuff (eating meat, sustainable clothing, wedding venue, etc) she has been changing her ways. She’s now posting about eating vegetarian products, she’s been posting facts to do with clothing going to landfill (seemingly not doing anything to help though) and articles about an environmentally wedding, and she’s now having a tipi wedding venue. She always delivers very mixed messages on her Instagram and clearly is one of these that isn’t following SW yet will use the hashtags and post when it suits them. If only she will stop the cringe accents on her stories.

And right on cue there’s another enviro post :unsure:
I think she posted in the past about people talking about her on here. Trying to please everyone , it doesn't work unfortunately .

Reactions: 1

Wotsit

VIP Member
I’m late to the party but I had to comment. I know Chloe historically and she was always an absolute bitch when I knew her. Honestly a really really nasty girl. Bitchy, used people. Not the sort of person you really want to be around. I’ve just come across her Instagram and either she has had a personality transplant or she is as fake as they come! What is with all the patronising overly friendly stories with the yawning, blinking her eyes, i just find the whole thing totally fake! I’ve read back on the thread and had to answer a few things. Why is she so desperate about insta engagement?! I’ve heard on the grapevine she is desperate to leave nursing, apparently really hates it so she will be wanting as big a following as possible to try and make some sort of income so she can look at leaving. Honestly, the person I have met multiple times and the person on Instagram are totally different!
Wow that does surprise me. Do you have any tea to spill?

Reactions: 1