Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandapops82

Saw she also put she had one provisionally booked and then cancelled. Like that’s a big thing...
I work for a venue and people provisionally book all the time. Means absolutely nothing! It doesn’t cost a penny and just makes more work for us when they know they won’t want it 😂
Yeah it’s a waste of time. It’ll be interesting to see if she gets all her wedding gifted..

Reactions: 1

Wotsit

VIP Member
Is this girl for real how do you pay £45 each for a christmas night out and forget! Surley when Jason left work somebody would have said see you Saturday or he would have overheard somebody taking about it! Chloe would never miss a publish date for an #Ad!

Attention seeking and oh look how busy I am!
Is she copying LJC? Sure I saw a post from her saying they had done this this other day

Wotsit

VIP Member
Who is LJC? Yes I don’t buy it either, I think they don’t go out much and that’s more likely the reason
Lucy Jessica Carter, she has quite a big following although i cant work out why as she is boring and it seemed to be constant ad / swipe up. Shes having twin girls shortly so maybe her feed was better before the pregnancy as i can imagine carrying twins doesnt make you want to do much

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
:ROFLMAO: Did you see her recent preach post about being kind online? Wasn’t it her that tore into antidietpilot when she didn’t like that antidiet called out SW? Then swiftly deleted the post when she realised it doesn’t make her image look good... true colors always show!
Do as I say not as I do 😂

This started because of her save the planet neighbours or something. Definitely one of those chicks who if you said I like cheese, she's like " yeah , me too !!!'

Pandapops82

I loved Laura May. She was honest, funny and friendly. Am gutted she chose to leave Instagram. However, we share things on Instagram to inspire etc so Chloe probably just saw a beautiful place and thought it was ideal.
Very true, of course people will have the same venues from time to time, but chloe never once referenced it and it seemed like every time laura shared pictures she would do the same. It’s sad as I loved how laura shared her journey into the wedding but then she just disappeared. Anyway, Chloe is a frustrating person and it seems like she’s never truly herself

Heretoread19

Yeah she has now got to choose what ring she wanted after all :cautious:

There wasn’t drama as such, but I posted about how she copied the same wedding venue as another SW account I followed and that it seemed every time the other girl shared on stories or insta her venue, Chloe was posting pictures too. The other girl deleted her insta and I’m convinced it had something to do with it. Since I wrote that on here, she’s now changed wedding venue to something apparently so much better that doesn’t want to ‘rip her off’ :ROFLMAO: she blatantly reads here.
Saw she also put she had one provisionally booked and then cancelled. Like that’s a big thing...
I work for a venue and people provisionally book all the time. Means absolutely nothing! It doesn’t cost a penny and just makes more work for us when they know they won’t want it 😂

Scrublife

Keep themselves to each other mainly, he strikes me as very possessive. I asked the ex for the goss once and she wouldn’t say anything about it

Lol anyone see her story about this? Weird as she posted it like 45 minutes after this thread started. Was she on the site looking herself? 😂

I mostly like her but do find her superior attitude grating at times - especially when she refers to taking the bus as going to the peasant wagon.

Staveyavb

Exactly! I couldn't imagine opening a Christmas present today because I wasn't grown up enough to wait.....

Exactly! And the cringey clearly begging posts I hate too. When the ring saga happened and she kept tagging Goldsmith or whoever she was clearly begging for an update which she never got. Thank god
Awh well she can run on ( 😜 ) ,I unfollowed onto the next slimmingword/hincher/eco-friendly/recently engaged , married and divorced "influencer" lol