chloejobletsoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another advert for those expensive flip flops that she has a partnership with that she’s not declared.

🙄 She’s so ethical with all her ethicalness apparently.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s about “forgetting” to #gifted. It’s against the ASA rules and she could get herself in trouble. However I do like her and the changes she has made to help save the planet.

Reactions: 2
Lol anyone see her story about this? Weird as she posted it like 45 minutes after this thread started. Was she on the site looking herself? 😂

I mostly like her but do find her superior attitude grating at times - especially when she refers to taking the bus as going to the peasant wagon.

Reactions: 1
That annoying fake American accent she does annoys me!

She's the first person to decrease her plastic use you know.

Reactions: 6
Lol anyone see her story about this? Weird as she posted it like 45 minutes after this thread started. Was she on the site looking herself? 😂

I mostly like her but do find her superior attitude grating at times - especially when she refers to taking the bus as going to the peasant wagon.
Think someone saw and told her as her next story said “people that tell you about you being on these sites are also not your friend”

I do like her but she comes across very up herself. And if you didn’t know her you’d think her fiancé was her dad in some posts 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really really dislike her now used to like her but she now comes across up herself and rude. She isn't the only person who runs but sure acts like that and there are actually some good running accounts she could take tips off but she is probably too good for that. She hasn't declared ads/gifted properly for years so she is sneaky. She is like butter wouldn't melt but its all lies.

Reactions: 3
I really really dislike her now used to like her but she now comes across up herself and rude. She isn't the only person who runs but sure acts like that and there are actually some good running accounts she could take tips off but she is probably too good for that. She hasn't declared ads/gifted properly for years so she is sneaky. She is like butter wouldn't melt but its all lies.
Agree. I used to like her too, not so much now.

Cant stand her i did a thread on gomi about the way she was slating primark and basically saying anyone that shops there is scum ppffft

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I feel like by bringing this to everyone’s attention on insta has just made more people talk about her.

Reactions: 4
Long term stalker but created an account after a thread was finally made for her. I always liked the girl and followed her and all the other slimming world accounts for years, then she started spouting all the gifts and ads (yes chloe they’re still an Ad even if it’s a gifted stay). Then the finisher was when she booked the same wedding venue as another slimming worlder I followed after she shared a picture of her venue in the lead up to her wedding sometime last year. The girl then deleted her Instagram account and im pretty sure that’s why. It was so obvious, then she shares those stories about having a Thursday wedding which the girl also had because I remember her stories talking about it! I also can’t bare the filter she uses on her face on her stories - it blurs all her face out when there’s no need her freckles are nice! She just needs to get off her high horse now....

• Wow
Long term stalker but created an account after a thread was finally made for her. I always liked the girl and followed her and all the other slimming world accounts for years, then she started spouting all the gifts and ads (yes chloe they’re still an Ad even if it’s a gifted stay). Then the finisher was when she booked the same wedding venue as another slimming worlder I followed after she shared a picture of her venue in the lead up to her wedding sometime last year. The girl then deleted her Instagram account and im pretty sure that’s why. It was so obvious, then she shares those stories about having a Thursday wedding which the girl also had because I remember her stories talking about it! I also can’t bare the filter she uses on her face on her stories - it blurs all her face out when there’s no need her freckles are nice! She just needs to get off her high horse now....
What was the other SW'ders names? Ergh she thinks she is so great doesn't she.

Something like laura SW? She changed it to just her name after stopping SW think it was laura May or something like that?
I loved Laura May. She was honest, funny and friendly. Am gutted she chose to leave Instagram. However, we share things on Instagram to inspire etc so Chloe probably just saw a beautiful place and thought it was ideal.

I loved Laura May. She was honest, funny and friendly. Am gutted she chose to leave Instagram. However, we share things on Instagram to inspire etc so Chloe probably just saw a beautiful place and thought it was ideal.
Very true, of course people will have the same venues from time to time, but chloe never once referenced it and it seemed like every time laura shared pictures she would do the same. It’s sad as I loved how laura shared her journey into the wedding but then she just disappeared. Anyway, Chloe is a frustrating person and it seems like she’s never truly herself

Well clearly she reads here after that post update! Hi Chloe! So her update consists of her saying she doesn’t really follow SW, she doesn’t really run, but is into sustainable living now? What about those ads for gin festival and her camping trips? Will be interesting how she leads that into her wedding or if the preachy side is just for Instagram! Also decided against the venue after all those posts shared and images.. coincidence much.. :unsure:

Well clearly she reads here after that post update! Hi Chloe! So her update consists of her saying she doesn’t really follow SW, she doesn’t really run, but is into sustainable living now? What about those ads for gin festival and her camping trips? Will be interesting how she leads that into her wedding or if the preachy side is just for Instagram! Also decided against the venue after all those posts shared and images.. coincidence much.. :unsure:
Such sustainable living but isn’t even vegan. Not even veggie. Everything about her is so fake and for the gram.