Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scrublife

Yes he does! He is quite a bit older than her I believe (he is 47/48). Don’t know if he was previously married however
Haha, this girl is fake as fuck. Posted about being a step mum? She wouldn’t have the first clue. You might actually have to meet the children to be classed as a step mum.

Married twice and has 4 kids.

I’m sure you can read between the lines why they are absent on insta.

I’m sure she’s enjoying her sloppy seconds.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Hellooo

I’m a bit surprised she’s gone to Cornwall, I know blah blah she’s okay as she’s tier 2

MummaJ32

Something like laura SW? She changed it to just her name after stopping SW think it was laura May or something like that?
I loved Laura May. She was honest, funny and friendly. Am gutted she chose to leave Instagram. However, we share things on Instagram to inspire etc so Chloe probably just saw a beautiful place and thought it was ideal.

Pandapops82

Well clearly she reads here after that post update! Hi Chloe! So her update consists of her saying she doesn’t really follow SW, she doesn’t really run, but is into sustainable living now? What about those ads for gin festival and her camping trips? Will be interesting how she leads that into her wedding or if the preachy side is just for Instagram! Also decided against the venue after all those posts shared and images.. coincidence much.. :unsure:

Pandapops82

Just way too much I appreciate it’s for saving the planet HOWEVER take genuine steps and help advise - don’t talk at people! And actually take some accountability for what your sharing

Pandapops82

All the SW bloggers have turned into plain old blaggers just wanting freebies. They are hardly the face SW want representing them given how hardly any of them are at target and most of them back to where they began. Their preaching boils my piss they create a hysteria that makes people think they are a failure because they only show the slim pictures and clean on plan living. When they are frauds and just in it for the freebies and handouts.
Exactly! It makes me laugh when slimming world had their events for them all.. how many of them are actually members anymore? Or even at target? (Especially spanjee who hadn’t attended SW for years by the point they had their event)...

Imasheep

Ha that's hilarious. She's so up her own arse. People are tired of seeing #gifted #ad regardless of whether they are paid or not.

Staveyavb

I'm a very rare poster but today on her stories stressed me out. She's had her Christmas present because Jason said she couldn't wait till Christmas. I mean come on. I don't even think the necklace is that pretty.

lineofduty92

The utter privilege of someone who can’t see the benefit of a grant for people that can’t earn an income while they have covid 🙄

• Sad