Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoBo

Missed seeing her posts as she had deleted them and wondered what was going on! Did anyone screengrab them?
Such a shame, they're perfectly allowed to be disappointed!

Wotsit

VIP Member
I think he a few kids just that she is the youngest.... sure I've seen that on her profile before.

For what it's worth I like her and think she is really inoffensive
I don't mind Chloe either, didn't know about the children though.

Maybe the mum didn't want her posting pics on a public account so she stopped. I don't blame her, I wouldn't like it either

Last edited:

Pandapops82

Oh pun definitely intended! :ROFLMAO:

He’s Ross with all these ex-wives and mystery children. Not sure why she thinks he’s such a catch!
Bizarre isn’t it? He must have a great personality to have so many ex partners?! What are they like are your work (being nosey!)

memoii11

VIP Member
I had to read her story like 3 times as I couldn’t actually believe she was throwing her toys out of the pram because she didn’t get enough likes on her post!?
How rude is she?! I normally quite like her (apart from the weird American accent interjections and plastic preachiness) but that is just plain rude.

She always comes across so smug. Had to unfollow her a while back. Just had a quick look and now she's full on vegan she will be even more unbearable. He gives me the ick.
I don’t think she is fully vegan. She still seems to have meat and dairy if she goes out. It’s just her husband who is vegan. Still cannot stand her!

Pandapops82

I'm a very rare poster but today on her stories stressed me out. She's had her Christmas present because Jason said she couldn't wait till Christmas. I mean come on. I don't even think the necklace is that pretty.
Agreed! How sad is it to not only tag someone on something you want, then then for you to request it early :unsure:

Pandapops82

Haha, this girl is fake as fuck. Posted about being a step mum? She wouldn’t have the first clue. You might actually have to meet the children to be classed as a step mum.

Married twice and has 4 kids.

I’m sure you can read between the lines why they are absent on insta.

I’m sure she’s enjoying her sloppy seconds.
Sounds like you know her & the partner? Spill the tea!

She’s now doing ad posts for some athletic gear. You know, the ones that are made in sweat shops and are so eco friendly 🙄

MrsA

Lol anyone see her story about this? Weird as she posted it like 45 minutes after this thread started. Was she on the site looking herself? 😂

I mostly like her but do find her superior attitude grating at times - especially when she refers to taking the bus as going to the peasant wagon.
Think someone saw and told her as her next story said “people that tell you about you being on these sites are also not your friend”

Izzy1291

Unfollowed today as can’t be dealing with all the environmental friendly lecturing.

Does anyone else remember the engagement ring meltdown? It must be annoying but I’d surely be asking questions of whether the ring was real in the first place as surely that shouldn’t be happening that many times?
Which meltdown, I'm sure she had about 5 😂 #brat

Pandapops82

Keep themselves to each other mainly, he strikes me as very possessive. I asked the ex for the goss once and she wouldn’t say anything about it
I’m sure I remember her saying something before about not sharing underwear shots of herself on IG anymore when they got together. Maybe that has something to do with it