Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scrublife

Sounds like you know her & the partner? Spill the tea!

She’s now doing ad posts for some athletic gear. You know, the ones that are made in sweat shops and are so eco friendly 🙄
Not really, I work in the same place they do and everyone knows everybody else’s business. He’s always had a wondering eye, good luck to her.

Think 3 of the kids are grown up. The eldest is probably closer in age to her! The youngest is maybe 4 or 5?

His ex wife works there too, how awkward is that!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
I really really dislike her now used to like her but she now comes across up herself and rude. She isn't the only person who runs but sure acts like that and there are actually some good running accounts she could take tips off but she is probably too good for that. She hasn't declared ads/gifted properly for years so she is sneaky. She is like butter wouldn't melt but its all lies.

Reactions: 3

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
This is my favourite thread now for today’s comments 🤣

Also moaning about the London marathon medal? Get over it.You are meant to be running it in memory of your friend not for the medal. I ran a marathon once and they ran out of medals so I was annoyed I couldn’t boast about it but got over it quickly and didn’t even post it once they sent it in mail.

Hellooo

Why is she still going on about the lack of likes? Do these people really have anything more important in their lives to worry about?

I’m late to the party but I had to comment. I know Chloe historically and she was always an absolute bitch when I knew her. Honestly a really really nasty girl. Bitchy, used people. Not the sort of person you really want to be around. I’ve just come across her Instagram and either she has had a personality transplant or she is as fake as they come! What is with all the patronising overly friendly stories with the yawning, blinking her eyes, i just find the whole thing totally fake! I’ve read back on the thread and had to answer a few things. Why is she so desperate about insta engagement?! I’ve heard on the grapevine she is desperate to leave nursing, apparently really hates it so she will be wanting as big a following as possible to try and make some sort of income so she can look at leaving. Honestly, the person I have met multiple times and the person on Instagram are totally different!

• Wow

Bishplease

Chatty Member
Cant stand her i did a thread on gomi about the way she was slating primark and basically saying anyone that shops there is scum ppffft

• Wow

sourorchid

I’ve realised why her face always seems odd to me! She doesn’t have any eyebrows?! Girl needs a good tint or micro blade 🙈 I went back through her feed and I noticed she never does them even with her makeup... it would frame her face much better!

• Haha

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
It’s because she is a twat that’s why no one likes her posts. She is a stuck up fake dickhead who was incredibly rude to me when I messaged her and gave her some advice she asked for 😂

Hope she reads this.

Sweetjezus

All the SW gals who lost weight have now turned from posting food ( which is how they gained their following ) to now posting about their #gifts . I love myself a good freebie, don't get me wrong but I don't want to follow someone posting about how they get free stuff ? Give me a good recipe for overnight oats anyday and maybe I might follow you again 🤪
All the SW bloggers have turned into plain old blaggers just wanting freebies. They are hardly the face SW want representing them given how hardly any of them are at target and most of them back to where they began. Their preaching boils my piss they create a hysteria that makes people think they are a failure because they only show the slim pictures and clean on plan living. When they are frauds and just in it for the freebies and handouts.

Pandapops82

This!! I always liked her but now she just seems to act like shes better than everyone else!
You know what else drives me mad? Her stories where she does that over the top fake yawn. It’s a sign of feeling awkward. Not to mention the stupid American accent..

So sustainable yet here’s another tag for a T-shirt bought from the fast paced fashion industry. Decide what you represent and stay in your lane :mad:

Last edited:

Pandapops82

Not really, I work in the same place they do and everyone knows everybody else’s business. He’s always had a wondering eye, good luck to her.

Think 3 of the kids are grown up. The eldest is probably closer in age to her! The youngest is maybe 4 or 5?

His ex wife works there too, how awkward is that!
I just went back and found this from before! I’m not sure how long they’ve been together?

Reactions: 2

Mimimad

I had to unfollow her due to all the save the planet stuff, fair enough I appreciate recyling etc every little bit helps but stop preaching to people
same had to unfollow!!! She’s so Braggy about saving the planet yet drys her hair with a hairdryer and uses a dishwasher and tumble dryer!!! Oh come on Chloe sleep with towel dried hair and use the airing cupboard xx

Pandapops82

Missed seeing her posts as she had deleted them and wondered what was going on! Did anyone screengrab them?
Such a shame, they're perfectly allowed to be disappointed!
No I wish I did now! She had written something along the lines of how they're all crying despite being paid highly to get the ball in the goal, it was pretty bad how she wrote it and apparently is now being 'trolled' because of it. I'm glad people including myself DM'd her to make her aware of how awful her post was! Doesn't make us trolls 😴

Wow that does surprise me. Do you have any tea to spill?
I can’t be too specific as I don’t want to give away who I am. But all I’d say is, her private Facebook page is very different to her public Instagram. She would shit stir, cause falling sour, I’d go as far as to say some of her behaviour was bullying. Just honestly not the nice friendly person she pretends to be. Just your typical bitchy catty girl who hasn’t grown up from school!

• Wow

swipey_swipey

I had to read her story like 3 times as I couldn’t actually believe she was throwing her toys out of the pram because she didn’t get enough likes on her post!?