Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Chloe is a tattler and has been slating Charlotte from Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant on their thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Talk about pot kettle black.. you seen your Starbucks cup hun? You’re all about faking designer stuff.

83F6C730-3081-445C-804B-7C309B5ACECE.jpeg

This cannot be Toad 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just realised Chloe lives on the same street as my sister😬 I’ve never heard my sister say anything about any other kids on the street - at least none with the same name as Chloe’s boys - kinda unsurprising since Chloe doesn’t leave the house with the boys though 🙄 I’ll have to see if she knows anything else about Chloe when I see her tomorrow 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What’s with the boxing pose on her tiktoks? Can’t say if I went to punch anyone I’d try look like Rocky Balboa.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.