Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i wonder how chloe will cope without a personal taxi now she cant do taxis due to “”aniexty”” i wonder if that will be her forever in the flat

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice most of that mothers day video is from peppa pig world trip ? Dont do much With them does she

Or showing off what shes brought them wheres the classic kids stuff the park picnics the beach days out that cost nothing its such a shame she thinks the only way to give them the best life is splashing the cash wheres rhe cuddles the kisses movie nights in the house

Not going to lie milo and romeo look nothing a like

Reactions: 7
I've just noticed something.... Chloe mentions the split/being single quite often and how this year is going to be the best and all these plans now shes single. Yeah okay it's quite common for parents to break up but how long was they together for, 6 years? So she's been apart of Teddies life for all that time too? She's lost a 'step' son and the boys brother! I'd be devastated at that, not all over SM talking about 'good times' The poor lad, she clearly never loved him 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice most of that mothers day video is from peppa pig world trip ? Dont do much With them does she

Or showing off what shes brought them wheres the classic kids stuff the park picnics the beach days out that cost nothing its such a shame she thinks the only way to give them the best life is splashing the cash wheres rhe cuddles the kisses movie nights in the house

They don’t do they,As in they are polar opposites.you wouldn’t even say they are related xx

Reactions: 3
I’ve just realised Chloe lives on the same street as my sister😬 I’ve never heard my sister say anything about any other kids on the street - at least none with the same name as Chloe’s boys - kinda unsurprising since Chloe doesn’t leave the house with the boys though 🙄 I’ll have to see if she knows anything else about Chloe when I see her tomorrow 😂
So I spoke to my sister, she said she knows someone lives there with kids but her kids have never played with them before, she hasn’t seen him for a while but saw Aaron there a lot and saw him with the boys - I showed her a photo of him. Said she’ll keep an eye out for me 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Going to be honest, my kids both have the same dad and you wouldn't know they are actual brother and sister. One has olive skin, blonde poker straight hair and brown eyes. The other has brown tight curly hair ,blue eyes and casper white skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has she not got any mates? If I started acting like this someone would tell me to pack it in 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This girl is incredibly boring I have nothing to even moan about anymore shes just so boring, fake, scabby and cringe.

More spam cringe videos. ‘I dont want a relationship for a very long time’ but your begging people to add your snapchat, spamming selfies, cringe love related tiktoks, going on about being single, posting about winky pics and being on tinder?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's looking extra orange this morning, might be time to try a new foundation shade Chlo, Trump just isn't working for you

Reactions: 8
So she says she’s going to go horse riding... yet another hobby that will last 5 seconds. I bet she’ll buy horsey clothing then chuck it all in the bin once she’s bored of it

Reactions: 6
So see a pic saying she will be back next week with banging recipes and clothes inspo then on her story is dry as duck salmon and asparagus! Neither of these things would I look to her for

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.