Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day on live, she said her sister (i think) kept watching her and reporting back to her mum, and her mum basically said to her since when did you like girls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The other day on live, she said her sister (i think) kept watching her and reporting back to her mum, and her mum basically said to her since when did you like girls
I’m sure other people come out to family before strangers to seek attention.xx

Reactions: 1
She's the biggest Billy bullshitter about, so much shite pouring out of that trout pout I doubt she can even lie straight in her bed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly thought my insta was playing up! Reset my phone and everything 😂😂
Didn’t know you could do that with stories
Hers weren’t even that interesting
Just that minging chavvy necklace

Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain what’s happening on the teen mum thread? Chloe is getting dragged by some girl on Instagram
She’s apparently been one of the tattlers slating Charlotte and her mothering skills from what I can gather.. which is rich coming from her 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Chloe will have her own account anyways. I bet all the influencers do. Wouldn't be shocked

Reactions: 2
They all slag each other off..chloe slagging off another parent is rich though 😆

She can’t play victim with the ‘trolls’ and haters now that she’s one of the tattle rats too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg omg what is that tik tok of her pretending to punch someone omg i died

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.