Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although as a mum I still think it’s really immature no matter what day it is lol
It wouldn’t be a priority for me and I am not a mum but it’s definitely less embarrassing than day drinking of a monday.its just strange she won’t take the to a park due to covid but will go to a busy pub with her friend where if she was worried about covid she could get it and bring it home xx

Reactions: 1
It wouldn’t be a priority for me and I am not a mum but it’s definitely less embarrassing than day drinking of a monday.its just strange she won’t take the to a park due to covid but will go to a busy pub with her friend where if she was worried about covid she could get it and bring it home xx
She didn’t even take them to the park before covid, the most excitement they got was going to the cafe so Chloe could stuff her face with brownies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker 👀
She won't take the kids out when we are allowed because she can't drive and doesn't want to take them on buses... Will only get a taxi somewhere and that will cost her a fortune. Now she's not touching herself with her rotten fingers and using all Aaron's money he worked all week for they won't be doing that will they! Hopefully Aaron will actually give them boys some attention.

Does my head in how she used to moan they were braking stuff. That's because you're not being a parent chloe. You're on your phone all day talking tit and wasting food. They're so fussy with eating? I wonder why!! You have let them be fussy.

She really annoys me!!

Reactions: 7
She’ll never change. Posting a picture of McDonald’s breakfast this morning (calorie counting going well hun?) and that she has a hangover. No sign of the kids. At least they’re happy and well looked after with their dad.

Reactions: 6
She’ll never change. Posting a picture of McDonald’s breakfast this morning (calorie counting going well hun?) and that she has a hangover. No sign of the kids. At least they’re happy and well looked after with their dad.
Where is she posting this?! Nothing on her Insta 🤔

Her head is just full of crap whereas I am constantly thinking about what I am doing with my kids, how does she have so much free time to worry about random tit

Reactions: 2
Who even asks for her opinion it’s ridiculous that she thinks people who follow her want to know what she says is her opinion on the Harry and Meghan situation. Who does she think she is 🤣

I can't be the only one thinking it. Chloe wants Aaron to take on the kids full time so she can live her best single life without worrying about the kids. She wants to go out every day and every night and get it on with every man/woman who looks her way. I call it now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't be the only one thinking it. Chloe wants Aaron to take on the kids full time so she can live her best single life without worrying about the kids. She wants to go out every day and every night and get it on with every man/woman who looks her way. I call it now
Yea but she will still want the child maintenance money off him as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.