Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will probably be better if he has them,I don’t see why a mum automatically has custody,especially when they seem like the cba with the kids xx

Reactions: 8
I have a friend who won custody of his children, the mother wasn’t neglectful just lazy but even though he worked 5 days a week he was granted full custody.
Let’s hope it’s similar for those boys.

‘I hate my face EEEEEEEE’ for the 283736th time even though shes been live on tiktok drinking how many nights now? Saying she will only do half her face then 10 minutes later posting her full face for a long boring rant? Girl do you hate yourself or not quit fishing for compliments.
Nothing wrong with how she looks its the constant whining and attention seeking.

For no reason lying about hating her appearance and not wanting to do her full face then doing her full face. WHAT DOES SHE NOT LIE ABOUT?

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe all the hashtags on tiktok re lgbt, bi. It’s embarrassing! I’m sure 99% of people don’t hashtag their sexuality. She’s so desperate!!

Reactions: 4
I can't be the only one thinking it. Chloe wants Aaron to take on the kids full time so she can live her best single life without worrying about the kids. She wants to go out every day and every night and get it on with every man/woman who looks her way. I call it now
oh 100% we all know that how embarrassing poor kids

Reactions: 1
I forgot to say. On her tik tok live I think it was she was like oh I have a big spot I never get spots. So you've never told your followers on insta that when you drink loads of water your spots come out? Stop lying hun 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 10
I forgot to say. On her tik tok live I think it was she was like oh I have a big spot I never get spots. So you've never told your followers on insta that when you drink loads of water your spots come out? Stop lying hun 🤥🤥🤥
She's so thick she actually thinks people on ig and tiktok are different well no most people are on all platforms I can't wait for the day people really start calling her out. I remember when she was doing youtube 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cannot believe all the hashtags on tiktok re lgbt, bi. It’s embarrassing! I’m sure 99% of people don’t hashtag their sexuality. She’s so desperate!!
Can vouch that I’m bisexual and have never in my life used any LGBT hashtags. Definitely an attention attempt from Toad

Her stories won't duck off from the top of my Instagram tonight wtf
I wondered what was going on!!!

I've muted her stories. I will watch them when I want chloe. Not because your lying to yourself by putting them at the start of peoples feeds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.