Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I thought it was like 6 people from 2 households? Although I'm sure I read that under 5s don't count in the 6. no she hasn't but still so annoying

But it looks like you are right 6 people or 2 households.
Yeah that's how I read it anyway🙈 , sometimes the rules aren't clear enough I.e there will be some people taking advantage of the ' local rule ' because they haven't said how far local is there will be people like chloe travelling 2 hours away saying its local 🤦‍♀️x

Yeah that's how I read it anyway🙈 , sometimes the rules aren't clear enough I.e there will be some people taking advantage of the ' local rule ' because they haven't said how far local is there will be people like chloe travelling 2 hours away saying its local 🤦‍♀️x
Just watched a clip from this morning and they confirmed it's up to 6 people or 2 house holds . They've done it to help bigger families with multiple children etc x

Reactions: 3

Just watched a clip from this morning and they confirmed it's up to 6 people or 2 house holds . They've done it to help bigger families with multiple children etc x
Ahhhh well its nice for everyone then! Which is good. X

Reactions: 1
Imo I don't understand why she is dressed up like that just to go to a park?

Reactions: 2
It’s better because it’s not slutty but to me it’s a bit frumpy 😂 what happened to good old jeans and a T-shirt 😬😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She just has no fashion sense!! Does she not look at other people and what they wear?? There’s so many well dressed girls her size on insta!

Reactions: 4
I don’t even have style but I am thinking i wouldn’t do a bad job about being an ‘influencer’ 😂

Reactions: 4
Her and Aaron are completely still together I think.. She is telling us about her plans for Sunday because she wants to post ‘content’ and it will clearly have him in it 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.