Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t surprise me if they are actually together and this huge lesbian obsession everywhere is to throw the benefit fraud investigators off.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t surprise me if they are actually together and this huge lesbian obsession everywhere is to throw the benefit fraud investigators off.
Yes this!

Could you imagine the tit Aaron’s new partner would get if otherwise 😬

Reactions: 5
As parenting together or not, I don’t see the appeal of spending time with your ex pretending to be a family that you’re not 😬 shame she wasn’t so friendly with Coparenting when it came to Aaron’s first son 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As parenting together or not, I don’t see the appeal of spending time with your ex pretending to be a family that you’re not 😬 shame she wasn’t so friendly with Coparenting when it came to Aaron’s first son 😬😂
Also find it odd how shes out with the boys more now how long till she ditches them with Aaron so she can get pissed up

Reactions: 2
When I take my little ones to the park there is no way I would wear this unless I was sitting on my arse. Cute dress though.

Please can we put the fringe back.
In Chloes office here, I’m a dress, midi skirt wearing much more often than jeans as I find it a lot more comfortable and I run round, chase them, take them to the beach non-stop. Ben soft play was open I’d climb around in a maxi dress happily 😂🙈 but then I wear dress 90% of the time, not just for I stream photos..

She really ruins cute dresses with that stupid belt
That dress is far too short for parenting.. couldn’t even lean down to hold their hand, or put them on a swing without seeing arse..

Reactions: 3
Wow, I was tired. That was supposed to say
In chloes defense regarding the long black dress. I am a midi dress, midi skirt wearer much more than jeans. I find it more comfortable and I run around my my babies all day. When soft play was open I’d climb around it no problem. Although what I wear is more floaty than like rigid fabric and the style of the dress isn’t great for being with kids 😂

Reactions: 7
I thought it was her brother too as she said in a later story she sat with her siblings for three hours or something

Reactions: 1
I reckon she is still with Aaron aswell and she’s just trying to throw off the benefit fraud investigation. That’s why she’s saying she’s soo into girls because remember her saying a while back that Aaron used to let her speak to girls etc anyway in their relationship apparently, so it wouldn’t bother him. Easier saying that, than saying boys and her having to pretend to speak to them!

Reactions: 8
I reckon she is still with Aaron aswell and she’s just trying to throw off the benefit fraud investigation. That’s why she’s saying she’s soo into girls because remember her saying a while back that Aaron used to let her speak to girls etc anyway in their relationship apparently, so it wouldn’t bother him. Easier saying that, than saying boys and her having to pretend to speak to them!
And how would she afford her flat with all her ‘income’ too...

Wouldn’t surprise me if she had a crisis talk with her family “look everyone, me and Aaron are in a spot of tit, we’re going to go through a pretend break up where I’ll pretend to be a lesbian and get my followers back up, let the benefit fraud situation die down then we’ll get back together”
Job done.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t surprise me if she had a crisis talk with her family “look everyone, me and Aaron are in a spot of tit, we’re going to go through a pretend break up where I’ll pretend to be a lesbian and get my followers back up, let the benefit fraud situation die down then we’ll get back together”
Job done.
Honestly i thought seriously they broke up but remmeber at the start she didnt wanna talk about it now she said it like 5 times “ oh we fell out of love with eacher “” yh ok babe 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Honestly i thought seriously they broke up but remmeber at the start she didnt wanna talk about it now she said it like 5 times “ oh we fell out of love with eacher “” yh ok babe 🤣🤣
Of course you fall out of love when you cheat 😬😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.