Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its obvious she will either get hungry and binge tomorrow or shes ate food off camera. This isn’t healthy or helpful, I do SW and a lot of food is ‘free’. Why are her friends not telling her to eat properly.

Reactions: 7
Anyone follow lauren ?

this is so odd to me because its a tough one but if its literally your only choice and your child needs medical attention surley you would just take them ? Like if your child was ill enough to need hospital or injured you would just go surley just me 🤷‍♀️

In regards to chloe she wont change shes slowly but surley going back to the chloe before xmas also who is a single mum and gets to be in bed by 6 would not put it past her to just shove the kids to bed at 6 with a film so she can just sit in the bed room

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Anyone follow lauren ?

this is so odd to me because its a tough one but if its literally your only choice and your child needs medical attention surley you would just take them ? Like if your child was ill enough to need hospital or injured you would just go surley just me 🤷‍♀️
If your child needs medical attention then you call anyone to come watch your kids, take your kids with you or tell your husband to come home? It just screams ‘pitty me my child is sick’. If one of my little ones needed to go hospital I would be too busy going to announce it for the gram.

Reactions: 6
If your child needs medical attention then you call anyone to come watch your kids, take your kids with you or tell your husband to come home? It just screams ‘pitty me my child is sick’. If one of my little ones needed to go hospital I would be too busy going to announce it for the gram.
I know yeah its so werid 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
You would just call the husband home?!?
Or get a friend or relative to look after them?!
My husband came home when my little one went the doctors!!
and I’ve had my friend look after my little one when I’ve had to go to the doctors!

You would just call the husband home?!?
Or get a friend or relative to look after them?!
My husband came home when my little one went the doctors!!
and I’ve had my friend look after my little one when I’ve had to go to the doctors!
I literally saw this and was like what the .... but thats just lauren she comes across as very attention seeking i dont know ive followed her since the fall out and i think she is a tad dramatic i mean remember the smashed door situation of course that would be trauamatic but she carried it on for weeks and sundently its never mentioned again

Anyone follow lauren ?

In regards to chloe she wont change shes slowly but surley going back to the chloe before xmas also who is a single mum and gets to be in bed by 6 would not put it past her to just shove the kids to bed at 6 with a film so she can just sit in the bed room
Lauren can’t bring her own kids to the dentist, all week she’s worrying about an electrician coming to the house. You can see by her stories how much Nidge does for her, it baffles me so much, I understand anxiety but hers is another level. How can you be the main career to your kids but not manage simple tasks? So strange

Reactions: 3
Chloe please if you’re reading this can you get rid of the heavy side fringe!!! Leave it in 2009 with your skater skirt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Chloe please if you’re reading this can you get rid of the heavy side fringe!!! Leave it in 2009 with your skater skirt
Omg yes I’ve said this before I hate how she has mega chunks of hair in front of her fact it looks awful! I would find it so irritating having that flap around my eyeballs all day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure only 10% if what she leaves down is meant to be there. When she has her hair down it blends into the sides so isn't even part of a fringe

Again her latest instagram posts all about her wanting a holiday abroad with a picture of a private jet with champagne etc not thinking about the kids at all im gonna call it and say if Aaron or her mum offered to take the kids full time bet she would take them up on the offer she only sees them as an inconvienace

Reactions: 4
Again her latest instagram posts all about her wanting a holiday abroad with a picture of a private jet with champagne etc not thinking about the kids at all im gonna call it and say if Aaron or her mum offered to take the kids full time bet she would take them up on the offer she only sees them as an inconvienace
🤣🤣 she aint getting no private jet

But at least she credited that picture

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She could’ve had a nice holiday with the amount of money she spends on getting food delivered over the years 😂 like getting ham delivered haha

• Haha
Whys she posting another irrelevant picture of a fancy meal on a plane? She lives in a council house (so do I) the best we will get on a plane is a tiny bag of pretzels. Whats with this fake life and random pictures?

Reactions: 3
Whys she posting another irrelevant picture of a fancy meal on a plane? She lives in a council house (so do I) the best we will get on a plane is a tiny bag of pretzels. Whats with this fake life and random pictures?
Mate even if you don't live in a council house, unless you are loaded enough to pay got a decent in-flight meal the best you are getting is stale pretzels 🤣🤣
She clearly lives a fantasy life and its sad

Reactions: 5
the postman story was not even funny she tries waaay to hard to be funny and relatable just no

Why hasn't Lauren got a thread yet? I like her but she's a bit much. She was on live and went all funny when someone asked about chloe and the other girls, like either try and be an influencer or dont be. And she does whine a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.