Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn't Lauren got a thread yet? I like her but she's a bit much. She was on live and went all funny when someone asked about chloe and the other girls, like either try and be an influencer or dont be. And she does whine a lot
She did have a thread for a while but it got shut down because she hasn’t got a big enough following.

Someone here mentioned the other day about Chloe getting her browns done. I agree and looks like her lips have had a top up aswell.

Reactions: 1
She did have a thread for a while but it got shut down because she hasn’t got a big enough following.

Someone here mentioned the other day about Chloe getting her browns done. I agree and looks like her lips have had a top up aswell.
in her defence if you have lip filler and drink lots of water it makes them look plumper and bigger because they hold the water

Reactions: 2
The leopard print, gold jewellery and the bun with the curly front just screams chav no wonder she’s lost so many followers

Reactions: 3
The leopard print, gold jewellery and the bun with the curly front just screams chav no wonder she’s lost so many followers
Its bloody Kat Slater 😂😂 also that curl with with big long straight bit at the bottom of it, just no Chloe stop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its bloody Kat Slater 😂😂 also that curl with with big long straight bit at the bottom of it, just no Chloe stop
she definitely isn’t meant to have that much hair down doesn’t she know how awful it looks 😂 I’d be so annoyed if my friends let me go about looking like that 😅

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it uncomfortable when she's talking about leaving Aaron and being gay and who she fancies and sometimes heavier stuff so openly when her kid is sitting on her lap chilling? Like they're old enough to listen. I didn't know anything about my parents divorce when I was younger 😬 just happened in the background

Reactions: 10
Chloe please if you’re reading this can you get rid of the heavy side fringe!!! Leave it in 2009 with your skater skirt
This is what I hate the most about her. It’s pin straight and she’s ALWAYS fiddling with it. Awful
Oh good god I hadnt seen today’s story yet hahaha didn’t think it was possible to make it worse but she’s done it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Chlo hun no one needs to get facts about you. YOU make it everyone’s business by chatting tit all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️
If you don’t want people to gossip about your life then don’t put everything out there for people to watch.
Your whole life is on your insta. So much so that you’ve being investigated for benefit fraud as they found so much info on there.

Anyway clearly you’re reading tattle so SORT YOUR FRINGE OUT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she ever have a day off talking about her breakup and apparent raging lesbian lifestyle. Give it a rest already 🙄

Take a shot every time Chloe mentions her social media break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She does make me laugh! "Stop being nosey" whilst living her life through Instagram..... we don't need to be nosey its all there in its glory for everyone to see hun

Reactions: 8
The girls as thick as pig tit "today's the day you can meet with 6 other people" no chloe todays the day you can meet AS A GROUP OF 6..... you and the 2 kids can meet with 3 other people not 6!

Reactions: 9
The girls as thick as pig tit "today's the day you can meet with 6 other people" no chloe todays the day you can meet AS A GROUP OF 6..... you and the 2 kids can meet with 3 other people not 6!
Yeah either 6 people or 2 house holds. I.e me my partner and little one could meet my sister her partner and her 5 kiddies as we are two house holds ( unless I'm being thick haha ) but tbh it's not like she's been sticking to the rules anyway 😂

Yeah either 6 people or 2 house holds. I.e me my partner and little one could meet my sister her partner and her 5 kiddies as we are two house holds ( unless I'm being thick haha ) but tbh it's not like she's been sticking to the rules anyway 😂
Oh I thought it was like 6 people from 2 households? Although I'm sure I read that under 5s don't count in the 6. no she hasn't but still so annoying

But it looks like you are right 6 people or 2 households.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.