Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course you fall out of love when you cheat 😬😂
I think its just all for show and to throw the benifit people off 🤣🤣 im sure if it wasnt true she would get on her story and laugh about it to make the trolls look worse also funny how shes only working with new look now ?

Reactions: 2
I think its just all for show and to throw the benifit people off 🤣🤣 im sure if it wasnt true she would get on her story and laugh about it to make the trolls look worse also funny how shes only working with new look now ?
Well one of the girls I know are friends with her and apparently she’s meeting up with girls but I have no clue 😐😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's even more stupid that I thought faking a split doesn't remove the guilt of completing fraud if its HA flat then she may of been claiming housing benefit and not even needing to pay a top up and with all the debt there income may go into paying that it maybe joint debt so they're both liable also explains why she's never moved from the flat.

Reactions: 1
Yeah lets all laugh cause chloe pretended to drink bleach shes like ahahah so funny bet her mates just think what a twit

Reactions: 3
It's the credit : Pinterest for me, like really, you couldn't take the time to find out who the actual image belongs to, what a lazy shite I can only imagine how badly she'd kick off if someone posted one of her shite food pics and didn't credit her

Reactions: 3
She’s so ‘me me me’ I don’t know how anyone could handle a relationship with her 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear she said before that everyone knew she was Bi? Now she’s going on like she was worried about coming out. It makes a mockery of people who have been so worried about coming out. She just uses it as a fad.

Reactions: 6
From all that I just got the vibe that she is absolutely 100% in love with Aaron! Like the way she speaks about him, her whole face lighting up when she was talking about him, I 100% think they're still together but faking the break up/her being a lesbian to throw off everyone

Reactions: 7
From all that I just got the vibe that she is absolutely 100% in love with Aaron! Like the way she speaks about him, her whole face lighting up when she was talking about him, I 100% think they're still together but faking the break up/her being a lesbian to throw off everyone
yesss this !!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.