Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait... did none of you see Chloes drunk videos last night on her story? She deleted them as soon as she woke up I guess. Embarrassing. Rolling around the bed saying how drunk she was, slurring her words after a bottle of wine. Talking tit about her eating again.

Aaron is a painter. She was talking about it at the beginning of lockdown. They both used to work in Tesco where they met
ah no i saw that and noticed its gone too hahaha shes been quiet on stories today no food posts either i recon that chocolate covered strawberrys is old content tbh

would you really want that after you been drinking to me that be last thing i would want

I wonder what Chloe will do when this whole insta influencer thing dies off (I mean she’s a pretty rubbish influencer and she doesn’t make as much money as she makes out, you know what I mean though) but I can’t see her getting a job?

Reactions: 2
I wonder what Chloe will do when this whole insta influencer thing dies off (I mean she’s a pretty rubbish influencer and she doesn’t make as much money as she makes out, you know what I mean though) but I can’t see her getting a job?
na she wont get a job hence only fans goes back to what i said earlier the whole doing it for debt thing makes literally no sense ? saying they ran it all up buying what though? the kids dont seem to have many toys (they seem to either be watching ipads of playing with eachother ) so this doing it to pay debts makes no sense i think shes literally not earning much from being a influencer

Reactions: 1
na she wont get a job hence only fans goes back to what i said earlier the whole doing it for debt thing makes literally no sense ? saying they ran it all up buying what though? the kids dont seem to have many toys (they seem to either be watching ipads of playing with eachother ) so this doing it to pay debts makes no sense i think shes literally not earning much from being a influencer
She probably spent loads on too short dresses and takeaways 🙄
The boys must be so bored, I don’t know how they cope being stuck in the flat all day, only going out when someone else is there.

She probably spent loads on too short dresses and takeaways 🙄
The boys must be so bored, I don’t know how they cope being stuck in the flat all day, only going out when someone else is there.
but she said she spent it all on karna very little woods these arnt takeaways these are either clothes eletricials or other things i just dont know more i think more none of it makes sense tbh
i agree i really hope for the boys sake she over comes that

she def did only fans as they were lacking cash

i do question if she is gifted everything she saids she is tbh i and 100 percent think she reaches out to companies for things if i had my own small company i would be telling these influencers where to go do you remember the hotel who banned them because was it elle darby that asked for a free stsy??

I don't think chloe gets most items gifted tbh I think she uses Affiliate sign up sites which anyone can sign up for as when you look at her clothes none of it is fresh from the factory as other influencers. Also hauls aren't that frequent so she probably buys and returns as you never see her in the clothes only pj's.

I watched that adult material on c5 and it made me think of chloe the people on there whatever you think of the sex industry put alot of work into there content and work really bloody hard.

The thing with chloe is I actually try to like her but she is just the most irritating bleeping person. I dont understand how missguided, misspap, boohoo and that actually work with her when she is just not ok when it comes to her food and weight and she hasn't acknowledged it at all. Baffles me. Cheap brands I guess.

The thing with chloe is I actually try to like her but she is just the most irritating bleeping person. I dont understand how missguided, misspap, boohoo and that actually work with her when she is just not ok when it comes to her food and weight and she hasn't acknowledged it at all. Baffles me. Cheap brands I guess.
read the previous comment it makes so much sense now tbh

you are right u never see her wear the clothes she proberly does return them haha

shes been very quiet today take it that means no slimming world at all i still think that strawberrys and chocolate was recycled content watch out guys with her im back on slimming world speech tommorrow

nice to know her and Aaron still dont sleep in the same bed she makes milo sleep in with Aaron when the poor guy has work the next day jeezus christ is this girl not capable of telling her child no ? wat the actual duck sorry but that's just ridiculous

nice to know her and Aaron still dont sleep in the same bed she makes milo sleep in with Aaron when the poor guy has work the next day jeezus christ is this girl not capable of telling her child no ? wat the actual duck sorry but that's just ridiculous
absolutely ridiculous!! He works and looks after the kids while she sits on her arse all day and she gets a full night sleep.
She’s really lazy.

absolutely ridiculous!! He works and looks after the kids while she sits on her arse all day and she gets a full night sleep.
She’s really lazy.
i know i feel for him makes him sleep with milo being woken up in the night so she can get a good night sleep why doesnt she just tell milo no? just laziness and actually so bad towards Aaron he has to work

i do wonder why her family dont say anything i wonder if they do and that's why she doesn't talk or see them much because they tell her home truths

i know for a fact if that was my family they would be on my back telling me how harsh i am shes so freaking lazy

Last edited:
Have I missed something? Where/when did she say Aaron still doesn’t sleep in the bed

Have I missed something? Where/when did she say Aaron still doesn’t sleep in the bed
in her latest story she was telling a story about seeing a spider she said she was in the bunk bed as milo sleeps in with Aaron as he stil wakes up asking for boob so Aaron sleeps in their bed with Milo while she sleeps in the bunk bed

''its just easier for Aaron to deal with him or he asks for boob'' ok chloe hun so its ok for your partner to go to work while being woken up in the night because you cant say no grr really irritates me i dont know how he puts up with it

I’m sorry but she sits at home all day doing bugger all, Aaron goes out to work. why is she making him get up with Milo?! Let him sleep! So what if Milo will ask for boobie if she’s in the bed! That’s where she learns to behave like a mother and tell him no! How unfair on Aaron

I’m sorry but she sits at home all day doing bugger all, Aaron goes out to work. why is she making him get up with Milo?! Let him sleep! So what if Milo will ask for boobie if she’s in the bed! That’s where she learns to behave like a mother and tell him no! How unfair on Aaron
i know thats what i thought just lazy its so so bad shes making Aaron deal with him so she can sleep its a very odd set up if you ask me

Its crappy that Aaron has to get up with Milo when he has work...... but we are all missing the upside AARON ACTUALLY GETS TO SLEEP IN A BED AND NOT ON THS SOFA!!!

Reactions: 3
Its crappy that Aaron has to get up with Milo when he has work...... but we are all missing the upside AARON ACTUALLY GETS TO SLEEP IN A BED AND NOT ON THS SOFA!!!
yeah im glad he gets to sleep in the bed im still so shocked he was made to sleep on the sofa for so long tbh i did not breastfeed so maybe its odd to me ?

yeah im glad he gets to sleep in the bed im still so shocked he was made to sleep on the sofa for so long tbh i did not breastfeed so maybe its odd to me ?
I breastfed all my kids, and currently feeding 6 month old, I still share a bed with my partner 😂
Though I never wake him up if baby wakes, I always said there’s no point both of us being sleep deprived.
Chloe clearly leaves the parenting, discipline and days out to Aaron.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I breastfed all my kids, and currently feeding 6 month old, I still share a bed with my partner 😂
Though I never wake him up if baby wakes, I always said there’s no point both of us being sleep deprived.
Chloe clearly leaves the parenting, discipline and days out to Aaron.
Aarons such a mug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.