Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this girl is so bleeping lazy 😴 why does Aaron allow it. Most mums I work with do all the night feeds once dads are back at work sure the dads do a night if bottle fed but give over chloe its your role as a mother to instill good routine

Reactions: 2
Omg this girl is so bleeping lazy 😴 why does Aaron allow it. Most mums I work with do all the night feeds once dads are back at work sure the dads do a night if bottle fed but give over chloe its your role as a mother to instill good routine
shes just a lazy parent honestly cant be bothered all im gonna say

Reactions: 1
She definitely expects so much from Aaron and from what I can tell gives very little back! My partner helped with the get ups with our first because he worked 7on 7 off, with our second with our 2nd he was doing normal 5 days but was up at the crack of dawn so I did all the get ups, he was going to work I was at home. Chloe is extremely lazy and selfish and as much as I feel bad for Aaron I kind of feel like he either doesn't give a tit about his self worth or doesn't realise how he is being treated.

Reactions: 3
She definitely expects so much from Aaron and from what I can tell gives very little back! My partner helped with the get ups with our first because he worked 7on 7 off, with our second with our 2nd he was doing normal 5 days but was up at the crack of dawn so I did all the get ups, he was going to work I was at home. Chloe is extremely lazy and selfish and as much as I feel bad for Aaron I kind of feel like he either doesn't give a tit about his self worth or doesn't realise how he is being treated.
yeah i agree with this it would only take him to mention it at work or somthing and people will tell him how bad it is hes a mug for putting up with it sad thing is hes the only parent who seems to give a tit really i cant believe she went on stories and said its easier for Aaron to sort him at night so she does not have to deal with the hassle it amazes me how stupid selfish and lazy one person can be

in her latest story she was telling a story about seeing a spider she said she was in the bunk bed as milo sleeps in with Aaron as he stil wakes up asking for boob so Aaron sleeps in their bed with Milo while she sleeps in the bunk bed

''its just easier for Aaron to deal with him or he asks for boob'' ok chloe hun so its ok for your partner to go to work while being woken up in the night because you cant say no grr really irritates me i dont know how he puts up with it

Sleeps in the bunk bed? I swear to god if she's doing only fans when her son is in the other bunk I will lose it 😮😩

• Haha
Sleeps in the bunk bed? I swear to god if she's doing only fans when her son is in the other bunk I will lose it 😮😩
Filming content for only fans on the top bunk, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww seriously hope she wouldn’t sink that low. Wouldn’t put it past her though 🥴

• Haha
One day poor Aaron will find someone, someone who will show him exactly what he has been missing and what a relationship is truly all about. I feel really sorry on the guy.

Ohhhhh 2 of my posts got removed. How do they even manage that

Like every thing I've posted today even the ones about chloe

Ohhhhh 2 of my posts got removed. How do they even manage that

Like every thing I've posted today even the ones about chloe
It's because somebody who is not relevant to this thread was being discussed. Mine got deleted too.

Does she ever eat anything other than Mcdonalds breakfast?

It's because somebody who is not relevant to this thread was being discussed. Mine got deleted too.

i 100 percent thought when she was like guysss i need to be honest im like oh no here comes the i gave in to bacon roll but apperently she had a coffee and chucked half of it away back to the i did not finish it all line -facepalm-

Oh she apparently didn't have anything other than a coffee she was throwing away because it was 6 syns. If she did thats just wasteful as duck!

Tbf she wasn't being discussed until someone else came back throwing her name in again.

i 100 percent thought when she was like guysss i need to be honest im like oh no here comes the i gave in to bacon roll but apperently she had a coffee and chucked half of it away back to the i did not finish it all line -facepalm-
Tbf she is safer still counting at least half the syns if she did throw it

• Haha
Oh she apparently didn't have anything other than a coffee she was throwing away because it was 6 syns. If she did thats just wasteful as duck!

Tbf she wasn't being discussed until someone else came back throwing her name in again.
yeah there plan did not work ;)

i know whats your thoughts on her ordering a bacon roll ? did you notice another thing she contradicted her self on did you notice she said she had a full shop then said she did not order salad etc all her meats in the freezer she needs to meal plan a bit more so she knows when to take it out etc bet she wastes so much food

I mean I dont believe she would have thrown it but hey lesson learned make your own damn coffee chloe or order a flat black and add your own milk.

• Haha
yeah there plan did not work ;)

i know whats your thoughts on her ordering a bacon roll ? did you notice another thing she contradicted her self on did you notice she said she had a full shop then said she did not order salad etc all her meats in the freezer she needs to meal plan a bit more so she knows when to take it out etc bet she wastes so much food
I dunno I dont like the mcdonalds ones so I wouldn't have one, I'd get something else instead 🤣🤣 but then I'm not a faux slimming world influencer.

How do you forget salad when its a huge part of the diet you are doing?

i dont think she did either tbh ''i did not finish it all '' should be her tag line at this point
I didnt finish it all but i actually did but if I say I didnt it doesn't count

I dunno I dont like the mcdonalds ones so I wouldn't have one, I'd get something else instead 🤣🤣 but then I'm not a faux slimming world influencer.

How do you forget salad when its a huge part of the diet you are doing?

I didnt finish it all but i actually did but if I say I didnt it doesn't count
i know i was like err your meant to have 1/3 plate of speed chloe so your not doing it properly i dont know i swear she just does slimming world to keep her followers the thing is she uses really old pictures too of her before and after really irrritates me should not be allowed and slimming world should police whos using their brand name infact they should put an injunction in place and say to these influencers if your using our brand name u have to be doing the plan properly i also think they should have some legislation on before and after pictures not just chloe but ive caught people out where they have edited theirs before so so bad

This girl can't do anything like last week I'm gonna stick to plan then had cheese snakes now McDonald's breakfast her of if is suspect as duck like nearly 5k hardly any pics and they are bloody tame just selfie I could take

• Haha
This girl can't do anything like last week I'm gonna stick to plan then had cheese snakes now McDonald's breakfast her of if is suspect as duck like nearly 5k hardly any pics and they are bloody tame just selfie I could take
i dont know i dont believe she did not have a bacon roll aswell she made such a big deal of just having a coffee i bet the roll was hid behind her lol
i know her following does not make sense the thing is i 100 percent think she reaches out to brands

was it you or someone else or said she proberly is not gifted as much as she said apperently the affiliate link thing she does most people can do?
i think she gets it all then sends it back for a refund

i know i was like err your meant to have 1/3 plate of speed chloe so your not doing it properly i dont know i swear she just does slimming world to keep her followers the thing is she uses really old pictures too of her before and after really irrritates me should not be allowed and slimming world should police whos using their brand name infact they should put an injunction in place and say to these influencers if your using our brand name u have to be doing the plan properly i also think they should have some legislation on before and after pictures not just chloe but ive caught people out where they have edited theirs before so so bad
She honestly uses the past slimming world content and the name to get followers. She doesn't follow it properly, she doesnt know what syns are in what or what are healthy extras and what are (you get access to the app when you join a group which gives all that information).

I'm not saying she is fat or big by any stretch I think she is a nice size. But she does look bigger in pictures taken by her friends on the weekends away etc than she does when she takes pictures. Because she doesnt have Time to do the perfect pose in natural ones. Again I dont think she is big by any stretch.

She will drop any real subs quickly. Although it seems she is bored of it already, her of insta is suddenly promoting water and girlsmouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.