Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly uses the past slimming world content and the name to get followers. She doesn't follow it properly, she doesnt know what syns are in what or what are healthy extras and what are (you get access to the app when you join a group which gives all that information).

I'm not saying she is fat or big by any stretch I think she is a nice size. But she does look bigger in pictures taken by her friends on the weekends away etc than she does when she takes pictures. Because she doesnt have Time to do the perfect pose in natural ones. Again I dont think she is big by any stretch.

She will drop any real subs quickly. Although it seems she is bored of it already, her of insta is suddenly promoting water and girlsmouth
no i think shes the size a lot of people would want to be tbh i do wonder where all this self image issues come from i always swap between its for attention and no actually she has deep rooted issues i mean i remember her saying her family are up front and will say she looks fat in things which to me if she has an issue is so bad that will just make it worse but then this is chloe we dont know what is true or not when it comes to her

i agree she does not even know the syns or healthy extras for anything i know shes been called out on a few things and saids oh i just wont count it but thats not doing it properly it just irritates the heck out of me
i reported her to so many admins of sw groups there attitude is so bad they say well its people choice to follow yes may be but how about policing who are advertising on your pages ? why are you letting people post their instagrams if there not even doing it properly and this whole mentallity of wanting to lose weight for christmas is so so bad shes just going to go in this cycle her entire life ok cause lets say she gets to her goal give it a month she will be back up there again moaning about being fat she needs to get to a weight and learn to embrace be happy and most of all maintain that weight truth is if you have an issue with food especially binge eating your going to have that problem forever as someone who suffered with it for years but you learn to control it with the right help

wow sorry for such a long message its just a topic that really gets to me i just hope shes not using it to be relevant because if so thats really bad and insensitive

Reactions: 1
no i think shes the size a lot of people would want to be tbh i do wonder where all this self image issues come from i always swap between its for attention and no actually she has deep rooted issues i mean i remember her saying her family are up front and will say she looks fat in things which to me if she has an issue is so bad that will just make it worse but then this is chloe we dont know what is true or not when it comes to her

i agree she does not even know the syns or healthy extras for anything i know shes been called out on a few things and saids oh i just wont count it but thats not doing it properly it just irritates the heck out of me
i reported her to so many admins of sw groups there attitude is so bad they say well its people choice to follow yes may be but how about policing who are advertising on your pages ? why are you letting people post their instagrams if there not even doing it properly and this whole mentallity of wanting to lose weight for christmas is so so bad shes just going to go in this cycle her entire life ok cause lets say she gets to her goal give it a month she will be back up there again moaning about being fat she needs to get to a weight and learn to embrace be happy and most of all maintain that weight truth is if you have an issue with food especially binge eating your going to have that problem forever as someone who suffered with it for years but you learn to control it with the right help

wow sorry for such a long message its just a topic that really gets to me i just hope shes not using it to be relevant because if so thats really bad and insensitive
See im all for honesty its great, but there's being honest and just being nasty. You don't need to tell someone they look fat, you could get the message across better and with less emotional and mental impact by saying something less hurtful. My family are honest and if one of them blatantly said I looked fat id show them how fat I am by eating them!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See im all for honesty its great, but there's being honest and just being nasty. You don't need to tell someone they look fat, you could get the message across better and with less emotional and mental impact by saying something less hurtful. My family are honest and if one of them blatantly said I looked fat id show them how fat I am by eating them!
omg thats so funny sorry but it is

your so right i think this is the issue family think they can say and do what they like cause your family and they expect you to accept it ive learnt over the years family or not i wont be treated like that she does not seem to have much to do with her family so does make me wonder if thats why because they just makes comments towards her i remember when she used her disabled aunty to get likes and comments and then the next day fell back of plan again ........ i dont know shes the give that keeps giving is chloe

I breastfed all my kids, and currently feeding 6 month old, I still share a bed with my partner 😂
Though I never wake him up if baby wakes, I always said there’s no point both of us being sleep deprived.
Chloe clearly leaves the parenting, discipline and days out to Aaron.
My son is 13 months and I have breastfed in bed with my partner I feed him in bed and when hes done he went back in his cot or moses basket no need for anyone to sleep else where

Reactions: 2
Just watched her recent insta stories & Chloe hun, slimming world literally ain’t for you! I’m on slimming world and there are day’s where u feel like u fancy a takeaway or whatever, but most days I’m plodding along doing just fine & actually enjoying it, because the plan doesn’t feel restrictive at all. She’s guessing the amount of syns in stuff - now I have the app and I know exactly what I can’t have & what I can. I don’t think about what I could be having because on a Saturday after I’m weighed I will have a treat & maybe treat myself to a nandos takeaway which isn’t too many syns for what I would usually get. I think part of her being so unmotivated is because she doesn’t understand the plan properly & guesses half the time. The app is literally £20 a month so if u want to do it properly I suggest you download it, because your giving incorrect advice and claiming your an expert ... when you’re really not

Just watched her recent insta stories & Chloe hun, slimming world literally ain’t for you! I’m on slimming world and there are day’s where u feel like u fancy a takeaway or whatever, but most days I’m plodding along doing just fine & actually enjoying it, because the plan doesn’t feel restrictive at all. She’s guessing the amount of syns in stuff - now I have the app and I know exactly what I can’t have & what I can. I don’t think about what I could be having because on a Saturday after I’m weighed I will have a treat & maybe treat myself to a nandos takeaway which isn’t too many syns for what I would usually get. I think part of her being so unmotivated is because she doesn’t understand the plan properly & guesses half the time. The app is literally £20 a month so if u want to do it properly I suggest you download it, because your giving incorrect advice and claiming your an expert ... when you’re really not
louder for the people in the back

this is half the issue i know we all should check things but we know there will be people out there who will be taking what she saids as gospel i know for a fact its going to be more then 6 syns for that drink unless she is lucky and that is right shes not doing it right shes using old syn values from years ago when she did it properly so much has changed since then ive also noticed she never cooks anything its always pasta or salad she never makes proper meals hence why she get sso bored if u cook properly there is so much variation you can have to make your meals exciting like slimming world burger and chips add some cheese mayo or ketchup and its like a takeaway i think shes also been in the habbit of lviing off takeaways for so long she does not know how to cook or motivation to the thing is too did you see how much her and Aaron had the other day on the cheese night they had with wine that also might be her issue shes most likely binges and then tries to restrict while sticking to slimming world she needs to try and think of it as not a diet because thats half the issue i do slimming world my treat meal is always a wednesday when i weigh i never feel restricted on it i think its all about mind set honestly

she either needs to do it properly or stop because its so so damaging to people

gravy stuff makes her feel gross this girl is gonna end up killing herself is she dont sort her eating issues out i have my gripe with chloe but my god wake up and realise u clearly have some sort of ED considering one of her friends had one how have none of them tried to say to her its not normal ?

im sorry chloe your bored of life? so is the rest of the bleeping country hun your in lock down u can still go for walks etc get off your lazy ass and go for a walk stop moaning you have nothing to look forward to shut your entilted mouth theres people out there dying right now and your moaning because you cant go for a night out or nothing to look forward too dude i am done with this chick she just needs to be greatful shes alive i know everyone struggling with lock down but jeezus christ talk about self pity

Last edited:
louder for the people in the back

this is half the issue i know we all should check things but we know there will be people out there who will be taking what she saids as gospel i know for a fact its going to be more then 6 syns for that drink unless she is lucky and that is right shes not doing it right shes using old syn values from years ago when she did it properly so much has changed since then ive also noticed she never cooks anything its always pasta or salad she never makes proper meals hence why she get sso bored if u cook properly there is so much variation you can have to make your meals exciting like slimming world burger and chips add some cheese mayo or ketchup and its like a takeaway i think shes also been in the habbit of lviing off takeaways for so long she does not know how to cook or motivation to the thing is too did you see how much her and Aaron had the other day on the cheese night they had with wine that also might be her issue shes most likely binges and then tries to restrict while sticking to slimming world she needs to try and think of it as not a diet because thats half the issue i do slimming world my treat meal is always a wednesday when i weigh i never feel restricted on it i think its all about mind set honestly

she either needs to do it properly or stop because its so so damaging to people

gravy stuff makes her feel gross this girl is gonna end up killing herself is she dont sort her eating issues out i have my gripe with chloe but my god wake up and realise u clearly have some sort of ED considering one of her friends had one how have none of them tried to say to her its not normal ?
Honestly you’ve hit the nail on the head!! I think half the time she’s also bored and demotivated because she doesn’t get an ounce of fresh air, I couldn’t be cooped up in a flat all day! I have a massive terrace balcony & still have to go out for a walk everyday, even when we weren’t on lockdown! Plus walking helps the weight loss along too! 😂
You’re so right, there are sooo many fakeaways you can have & I’m eating foods now that I never thought I could have & trying new things that I’ve never ate or bought before. The plan is only as hard and restrictive as you make it, and all this guessing is no good. She should either stick to the real plan or not promote it on her socials tbh & keep it to herself

Honestly you’ve hit the nail on the head!! I think half the time she’s also bored and demotivated because she doesn’t get an ounce of fresh air, I couldn’t be cooped up in a flat all day! I have a massive terrace balcony & still have to go out for a walk everyday, even when we weren’t on lockdown! Plus walking helps the weight loss along too! 😂
You’re so right, there are sooo many fakeaways you can have & I’m eating foods now that I never thought I could have & trying new things that I’ve never ate or bought before. The plan is only as hard and restrictive as you make it, and all this guessing is no good. She should either stick to the real plan or not promote it on her socials tbh & keep it to herself
who wants '''farty ham'' mate i binge ham and bleeping love it hahaha joking obvs but this is her issue she has such negative things connected to food
have you seen her proper fit about wanting a cheese string and then goes i dont even like cheese strings is this chick for real ?

everything is either digusting or makes her feel gross so that restricts her more ................ i just dont understand

and if the only thing u get excited for in your life is takeaway and naughty food when u have a family that love you and 2 amazing little kids and Aaron who loves the pants off you thats really sad actually

who wants '''farty ham'' mate i binge ham and bleeping love it hahaha joking obvs but this is her issue she has such negative things connected to food
have you seen her proper fit about wanting a cheese string and then goes i dont even like cheese strings is this chick for real ?

everything is either digusting or makes her feel gross so that restricts her more ................ i just dont understand

and if the only thing u get excited for in your life is takeaway and naughty food when u have a family that love you and 2 amazing little kids and Aaron who loves the pants off you thats really sad actually
If she followed the plan properly, she would know that ham is free and if u have it on a sandwich with cheese etc, it’s really filling & satisfying. I don’t know what ham she’s buying if it’s ‘farty’ lol must be the cheap one 😂😂
Yeah I saw that, and saw her crying because she doesn’t want a kitkat 😂 she could have any bar of chocolate she wanted, no one is pinning her down forcing kitkats down her throat 😂😂 Chloe a curly wurly is 5 syns hun... and because it’s rectangle shape, it lasts a while so it feels like a real treat .. no measuring 3 squares of chocolate involved 😉

• Haha
If she followed the plan properly, she would know that ham is free and if u have it on a sandwich with cheese etc, it’s really filling & satisfying. I don’t know what ham she’s buying if it’s ‘farty’ lol must be the cheap one 😂😂
Yeah I saw that, and saw her crying because she doesn’t want a kitkat 😂 she could have any bar of chocolate she wanted, no one is pinning her down forcing kitkats down her throat 😂😂 Chloe a curly wurly is 5 syns hun... and because it’s rectangle shape, it lasts a while so it feels like a real treat .. no measuring 3 squares of chocolate involved 😉
exactly and hey arnt some of the normal bars of chocolate not even that bad in syns i swear ive looked before and some of them not too bad if your willing to save your syns so i dont know what shes chatting
the cheap ham is alright but i do think it smells a bit wrong ive been substituted with cheap ham before so she must be buying the cheap one hahah not thats anything wrong with it btw
i just think shes trying to restrict herself so much i just wish she could see theres so much u can have i just think its sad the only thing that keeps her happy is a takeaway not having a loving family or having roof over her head a takeaway guys a freaking takeaway

honestly the way she saids ''not me'' makes her sound like a bratty school girl childish af

For the first time ever, I can actually relate to her. As a vegetarian, I can confirm ham does sometimes smell like fart when you open the packet (my other half eats meat so I sometimes am left gagging when I open a pack of ham to make his lunch!) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She does have some serious food issues though. Like has already been said, she's always got something negative to say about whatever food she's talking about. I think she really needs some help to overcome her food issues.

exactly and hey arnt some of the normal bars of chocolate not even that bad in syns i swear ive looked before and some of them not too bad if your willing to save your syns so i dont know what shes chatting
the cheap ham is alright but i do think it smells a bit wrong ive been substituted with cheap ham before so she must be buying the cheap one hahah not thats anything wrong with it btw
i just think shes trying to restrict herself so much i just wish she could see theres so much u can have i just think its sad the only thing that keeps her happy is a takeaway not having a loving family or having roof over her head a takeaway guys a freaking takeaway
I just don’t get how a takeaway can make you feel so happy? 😂😂

• Haha
For the first time ever, I can actually relate to her. As a vegetarian, I can confirm ham does sometimes smell like fart when you open the packet (my other half eats meat so I sometimes am left gagging when I open a pack of ham to make his lunch!) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She does have some serious food issues though. Like has already been said, she's always got something negative to say about whatever food she's talking about. I think she really needs some help to overcome her food issues.
yeah i know what u mean the smell somtimes is grim and even puts me off but its just the way she said it in her stroppy little voice lol

i agree she needs help she will end up slowly killing herself otherwise its sad to see as much as i dislike chloe she needs help its not normal to act like this because you cant have a takeaway

I just don’t get how a takeaway can make you feel so happy? 😂😂
i dont see it either i mean i enjoy a good takeaway and somtimes its like omg this tastes amazing and im happy in the second because its so good but i dont need it to feel happy or say i really want one or in no other ways say i live for takeaways and naughty food which she said she does its really unhealthy it just makes no sense every food makes her feel gross but she will sit and eat a greasy kebab or pizza ? it just does not add up

Shes so bored 🙄 do something with your kids the christ surly that will take your mind off wanting to eat crap etc. I live in a flat its hard with kids but you do things even just going for a walk

Shes so bored 🙄 do something with your kids the christ surly that will take your mind off wanting to eat crap etc. I live in a flat its hard with kids but you do things even just going for a walk
yup were all bored in lock down like u im in a flat but we just do our best get on with it not saying u cant moan about it or say it but its just irritating the way shes throwing a fit

Even if you want a takeaway tho you get the syn values in the book! Like I know what I can have from the Indian and if I wake up fancying a take away I save 10.5 syns. Its not hard. Like you said you don't actually have to restrict yourself, she just guesses everything and her version of it is terrible. Everyone falls off the wagon sometimes but its so easy to get back on and still have losses.

I eat meat and I can not stand the smell of it when its uncooked and ham just makes me want to never smell again

Poor her at least she can go for walks 1 of my kids is having to isolate for 14 days because of a case in her class!!! I can't walk anywhere. But we have found plenty to do once school works finished. Painting, colouring, drawing, imagination play, jigsaws. The list is endless and my daughters only 4 so around the same ages as her boys.

Personally I think Aaron is an enabler. I think he seems to encourage her to eat really unhealthy stuff. My husband started eating better when I told him how sad I was with my weight.

They must spend an absolute fortune on takeaways. It's like twice a day sometimes 😮😮😮

Reactions: 4
1605033623919.png

i am sorry but this is actually ridiculous i i actually wonder how much she is telling Aaron most partners if they knew it meant so much would not be suggesting a takeaway when she was desperate for one earlier shes restricing herself again too if she was that good she still could have had a treat meal on saturday she wont ever learn and honestly its exhausting to watch but its car crash viewing at this point hahaha

ex
Personally I think Aaron is an enabler. I think he seems to encourage her to eat really unhealthy stuff. My husband started eating better when I told him how sad I was with my weight.

They must spend an absolute fortune on takeaways. It's like twice a day sometimes 😮😮😮
for someone in so much debt i dred to think how much they spend and yeah u know what he might be but she needs to learn to say no and tell him she wants to lose weight

thats why i said i wonder how much shes truly sharing with him i do wonder if she genuinally is so down about her weight she saids it to him most partners would support you like i said but i dont know shes just lazy and until she loses that streak she wont learn to cook and thats half their issue i dont get why she does not cook even batch cook would be so easier for her but shes lazy when it suits her not too lazy to get glammed for a night out or go for a weekend away or lazy when it comes to going to get her hair or lips done its like she chooses to be lazy when it suits her

Last edited:
Even if you want a takeaway tho you get the syn values in the book! Like I know what I can have from the Indian and if I wake up fancying a take away I save 10.5 syns. Its not hard. Like you said you don't actually have to restrict yourself, she just guesses everything and her version of it is terrible. Everyone falls off the wagon sometimes but its so easy to get back on and still have losses.

I eat meat and I can not stand the smell of it when its uncooked and ham just makes me want to never smell again

Poor her at least she can go for walks 1 of my kids is having to isolate for 14 days because of a case in her class!!! I can't walk anywhere. But we have found plenty to do once school works finished. Painting, colouring, drawing, imagination play, jigsaws. The list is endless and my daughters only 4 so around the same ages as her boys.
We are the same we have to isolate i have a 5 year old and a 1 year old in a flat no garden we play games do some cooking maybe lots of learning too its life just have to get on with it x

We have to isolate because someone in my daughters class got it also so we have to be safe and stay in

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.