Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Kirstysw was quite close with Lauren from what I saw. Wish I seen the live now.
i dont know i just get the impression becky was more liked then Lauren so Lauren got shoved out or left because of how she was treated by becky its just odd not one of them follow lauren now not even chloe ?

although her partner/husband who ever he is did say it was not just Lauren who had the issue with Becky did not name who else had issue with her though but lauren made him not say as it was not her place

Reactions: 2
i dont know i just get the impression becky was more liked then Lauren so Lauren got shoved out or left because of how she was treated by becky its just odd not one of them follow lauren now not even chloe ?

although her partner/husband who ever he is did say it was not just Lauren who had the issue with Becky did not name who else had issue with her though but lauren made him not say as it was not her place
maybe the other girl that didn’t go on the trip? Can’t remember her name but she had long blonde hair?

maybe the other girl that didn’t go on the trip? Can’t remember her name but she had long blonde hair?
Mummyjess, could be her x

I follow becks and Connie but never really watch their stories, connie always sounds pissed off though when j have and how she does her stories with some weird filter was annoying to get into

Mummyjess, could be her x

I follow becks and Connie but never really watch their stories, connie always sounds pissed off though when j have and how she does her stories with some weird filter was annoying to get into
connies always moaning i stopped following as one day she put up a picture of her self saying one day il be this skinny again and it was a picture of her clearly underweight and unhealthy and i just dont think thats right at all personally you do you boo but i do not think its healthy or right when you have a following weather its a massive one or not to be promoting that sort of thing so i unfollowed her

Reactions: 3
connies always moaning i stopped following as one day she put up a picture of her self saying one day il be this skinny again and it was a picture of her clearly underweight and unhealthy and i just dont think thats right at all personally you do you boo but i do not think its healthy or right when you have a following weather its a massive one or not to be promoting that sort of thing so i unfollowed her
Connie did a story not long ago, I think it related to an eating disorder she may have had. From what I got from it she felt like she was starting to spiral again so was seeking professional help. Maybe that pic was around the same time?

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t really sit right with me that chloe has 37k followers and not even 1000 likes per post.. most are a few hundred if that 🥴 surely she should be hitting a few thousand per post? Especially with the amount of stories she does, and engaging with her followers etc

Doesn’t really sit right with me that chloe has 37k followers and not even 1000 likes per post.. most are a few hundred if that 🥴 surely she should be hitting a few thousand per post? Especially with the amount of stories she does, and engaging with her followers etc
Yea its really shown her lack of likes and comments to follow ratio social blade puts her engagement at just above 1% now considering she is gifted stuff that's crap. She does buy followers its so obvious

Reactions: 4
Yea its really shown her lack of likes and comments to follow ratio social blade puts her engagement at just above 1% now considering she is gifted stuff that's crap. She does buy followers its so obvious
I don’t know why people bother buying followers because Instagram just shadow bans you even further 🤦🏼‍♀️

and the last straw is when she was stressed and tired and said she wanted to throw her child against a wall i just had enough and unfollowed becks always seemed re
Connie did a story not long ago, I think it related to an eating disorder she may have had. From what I got from it she felt like she was starting to spiral again so was seeking professional help. Maybe that pic was around the same time?
Yeah must have been it was not long ago i know that

• Wow
and the last straw is when she was stressed and tired and said she wanted to throw her child against a wall i just had enough and unfollowed becks always seemed re

It is shocking that she said that but in the grand scheme of things watching Connies videos compared to chloes. Connie is such a better mum, she gives less of a tit about herself and more about her child. Chloe is so self absorbed, I am not even sure why she chose to have children, everything is for show x

It is shocking that she said that but in the grand scheme of things watching Connies videos compared to chloes. Connie is such a better mum, she gives less of a tit about herself and more about her child. Chloe is so self absorbed, I am not even sure why she chose to have children, everything is for show x
Oh no i 100 percent ahre just dont expect someone to say that i wouldnt dream of saying that no matter how testing my child is and hes an autistic 6 year old can be testing just a shock i guess

But at least Connie is honest about an eating disorder so some of her behaviour kind of does make sense. Obviously it’s not right to say you want to throw your child against a wall but we all know she wasn’t serious about that. Chloe just moans and moans and then has some tit food cheers up and then is back to feeling sorry for herself hours later. Must be exhausting.

But at least Connie is honest about an eating disorder so some of her behaviour kind of does make sense. Obviously it’s not right to say you want to throw your child against a wall but we all know she wasn’t serious about that. Chloe just moans and moans and then has some tit food cheers up and then is back to feeling sorry for herself hours later. Must be exhausting.
Yeah like i said before not serious however its still a shock to hear maybe its the way shes brought up and other people find it acceptable i know some of my family members swear at their kids there not abusive as such but tell then to shut the f up i was never brought up for that and 10 years later still shocks me but each to their own i guess

I’ve got 3000 followers and get at least 100 likes 🤣🤣🤣

I know when she’s losing followers when she uploads a ‘how I lose weight video ‘ 😂😂😂 whattttttr

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just a random thought does anyone else wonder what they have spent all this money in she said they maxed everything out such as very karna all the stuff like that they do not have an over fancy house not brand new everything yes nice tvs and ipads and i know for a fact these companies are forth coming in giving you more money especially if you spend it in my experience anyway i do wonder what the hell they spent it on and it makes me wonder if everything she claims is gifted is actually gifted other then the ipads and tvs and maybe phones she does not seem to have much to show for the fact shes apperently in all this debt if this makes sense ? could totally be out there but it just does not make sense to me at all

i know the boys have tablets and have broken tvs but i just can not work out if this is true whats she spent it on sorry if this is random just randomly thinking about it as it never made sense to me lol

I’m so confused.. so on her Chloe Todd Instagram she is doing a Q and A thing.
Someone has asked what her turn on’s or turn off’s are. She has described someone who isn’t Aaron 😂 ‘someone with ambition’ not fault to him, I have nothing against him.. but doesn’t he just work in a supermarket. I don’t find anything wrong with that at all he is providing how he can for his family, but it’s a bit bizarre foe her to put that as her turn on when it’s complete opposite to Aaron - he is doing what he can to put food on the table for his family. Why couldn’t she say something along the lines of ‘a man who does anything for his family’ considering she has one with him!
Secondly, her turn offs include ‘people with
Short replies and no chat’ how can that be a turn off for her when she has been with Aaron for 6 years or whatever!! Like it wouldn’t even cross my mind that that would be a turn off whilst I’m in a relationship, it just shows she is entertaining other people whilst she is with him.

Reactions: 5
Someone has asked what her turn on’s or turn off’s are. She has described someone who isn’t Aaron 😂 ‘someone with ambition’ not fault to him, I have nothing against him.. but doesn’t he just work in a supermarket. I don’t find anything wrong with that at all he is providing how he can for his family, but it’s a bit bizarre foe her to put that as her turn on when it’s complete opposite to Aaron - he is doing what he can to put food on the table for his family. Why couldn’t she say something along the lines of ‘a man who does anything for his family’ considering she has one with him!
Short replies and no chat’ how can that be a turn off for her when she has been with Aaron for 6 years or whatever!! Like it wouldn’t even cross my mind that that would be a turn off whilst I’m in a relationship, it just shows she is entertaining other people whilst she is with him.
no i know what u mean though he works on a building site i do question if she asks herself these questions tbh

Wait... did none of you see Chloes drunk videos last night on her story? She deleted them as soon as she woke up I guess. Embarrassing. Rolling around the bed saying how drunk she was, slurring her words after a bottle of wine. Talking tit about her eating again.

Aaron is a painter. She was talking about it at the beginning of lockdown. They both used to work in Tesco where they met

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.