Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand that on her only fans account but on her chlosworld why would that matter? Can hardly call yourself an influencer if you're then going to make your page private 😂
Is it still private thats defonitly werid ? I cant understand why u would do it notice no stories today either ? Maybe someone sent her storys of feelinng fat to her family or Aaron so strange

Does anyone think thats so much food for 2 people cant see the boys eating that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think influencers sometimes put there accounts on private to attempt to drive up followers, if your private people can’t just click on and be nosey you have to request to follow

Reactions: 2
I think influencers sometimes put there accounts on private to attempt to drive up followers, if your private people can’t just click on and be nosey you have to request to follow
yeah she said about having loads of followers on tiktok so maybe she’s privatised to gain more followers on insta

She 'brought' toys off ebay, it's bought you dumb duck, jesus christ chloe how thick are you? Get your hand out your unwashed knickers and try educating yourself a bit before those poor boys end up as thick as two short planks as well

I'm disgusted in girlsmouth today. A girl, I'm gonna call her a girl and use she/her pronouns because she has always posted as a girl until now saying she thinks she might be non binary but isn't labelling herself. So many disrespectful and disgusting comments. Admin aren't doing a thing but if you tell someone their dress is ugly your an unkind bully 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wonder is she on private because of tik too? She said she was getting some abuse over he of tik tok so maybe that

Reactions: 1
It's back open again tiktok don't really hold back on hate in my experience

someone came on Laurens live stream saying Chloe was ''throwing shade'' at her i think they were referring back to Chloe putting up that post after the fall out the one about playing the victim anyway Lauren then went on to start crying and called them a troll few others said they had saw things too so messaged Lauren privately her partner ( don't know his name ) also called Becky out and called them ''a bunch of slags''

• Wow
someone came on Laurens live stream saying Chloe was ''throwing shade'' at her i think they were referring back to Chloe putting up that post after the fall out the one about playing the victim anyway Lauren then went on to start crying and called them a troll few others said they had saw things too so messaged Lauren privately her partner ( don't know his name ) also called Becky out and called them ''a bunch of slags''
What did he say about Becky?

What did he say about Becky?
called becky a bleeping witch he came back from being out and even though Lauren was on the live he called Becky a witch but then later on said other people fell out with Becky too but they made up Lauren also said it was her who booked the house

called becky a bleeping witch he came back from being out and even though Lauren was on the live he called Becky a witch but then later on said other people fell out with Becky too but they made up Lauren also said it was her who booked the house
Did she address why they all fell out in the first place?

she called the person a troll but then some one else came forward saying they had seen the same thing on Chloe story too i remember Chloe putting that story up clearly indirecting at someone as she said about playing the victim i remember thinking it was clearly about Lauren considering this was the time they all unfollowed her

Did she address why they all fell out in the first place?
not directly she just said she was back stabbed and spoken about did not give major detail though

i should also point out she had around 50 watchers then as soon as she stopped speaking about the drama it went down to around 30

she called the person a troll but then some one else came forward saying they had seen the same thing on Chloe story too i remember Chloe putting that story up clearly indirecting at someone as she said about playing the victim i remember thinking it was clearly about Lauren considering this was the time they all unfollowed her

not directly she just said she was back stabbed and spoken about did not give major detail though

i should also point out she had around 50 watchers then as soon as she stopped speaking about the drama it went down to around 30
So everyone was obviously waiting for her to address the drama, must be something big for her partner to go on and call them all witches and for her to break down and cry about it

So everyone was obviously waiting for her to address the drama, must be something big for her partner to go on and call them all witches and for her to break down and cry about it
yeah her partner you could tell was not happy with it he followed the girls too and clearly saw a lot of this go on i don't know as much as i can imagine Lauren over playing things i feel like she genuinely has been wronged in this situation we know what Chloe's like we know how bitchy she can be and i can imagine a group of girls like that it can get a really toxic environment the fact he even said becky cross and said her name i was shocked

To be fair Lauren is a huge cry baby, doubt it would take much for her to cry

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it sounds like she fell out with becky and then the others sided with becky so lauren decided to leave the chat thats the impression i get

yeah her partner you could tell was not happy with it he followed the girls too and clearly saw a lot of this go on i don't know as much as i can imagine Lauren over playing things i feel like she genuinely has been wronged in this situation we know what Chloe's like we know how bitchy she can be and i can imagine a group of girls like that it can get a really toxic environment the fact he even said becky cross and said her name i was shocked
I agree as annoying and dramatic as Lauren is I think they must have been right witches to her for the fall out to be this big. Also for 4 of them to remain friends and her to be left out is odd

I agree as annoying and dramatic as Lauren is I think they must have been right witches to her for the fall out to be this big. Also for 4 of them to remain friends and her to be left out is odd
i know and i have seen people say well if Lauren is the only one out then it shows she is the problem i just think no because i know what its like when your in a group if one is more popular or more liked and others are afraid of being excluded they will always side with the more liked one i agree she is over the top but i don't know i like Lauren and the fact they went to the house when she booked it is pretty fucked tbh

I thought Kirstysw was quite close with Lauren from what I saw. Wish I seen the live now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.