Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is chloes only fans just boobs? She wont last long if that's all it is. 😂
Mainly, there's a few posts earlier on in the thread about what she's got on there. She has posted other bits but it is mainly just boobs

Reactions: 3
Why do people pay for saggy lumps on a chest 😫

To be fair she has made me question why don’t I join it as if she can anyone can 😫😂 I hardly eat takeaways and I exercise regularly so what will
I get for my body 😫😂😂

• Haha
Aaron must feel so special there going out for a meal together awh how cute

but dont get to excited because its gifted lol what a joke

she is using her only fans money she gets next week to get the boys xmas gifts which tbh i wont knock her fair cause its a good use of money well done chloe for making a smart choice for once :) and a block of driving lessons lets see if this happens tbh if it does il have respect for her (a bit ) for doing the right thing with the money

Reactions: 8
Aaron must feel so special there going out for a meal together awh how cute

but dont get to excited because its gifted lol what a joke

she is using her only fans money she gets next week to get the boys xmas gifts which tbh i wont knock her fair cause its a good use of money well done chloe for making a smart choice for once :) and a block of driving lessons lets see if this happens tbh if it does il have respect for her (a bit ) for doing the right thing with the money
I agree, it will be nice to see the money going towards things which will ultimately benefit them as a family (driving) or generally just towards those little boys rather than it being money spent on meals/drinks with friends, takeaway, clothing hauls, make up etc etc etc

Reactions: 6
I agree, it will be nice to see the money going towards things which will ultimately benefit them as a family (driving) or generally just towards those little boys rather than it being money spent on meals/drinks with friends, takeaway, clothing hauls, make up etc etc etc
Let's wait and see if it actually happens before we give her any credit for making adult choices.

Reactions: 2
Let's wait and see if it actually happens before we give her any credit for making adult choices.
yeah true i mean thats a lot on christmas presents if thats what she plans spending it on tbh but each to their own i am curious though after her big speech the other day about not buying them lots of presents

Reactions: 1
She keeps posting saying subscribe to see everything. What all your tits🤣 how an earth are people paying to see vanilla of 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would love to know how much tax she pays on all this income....

Whenever I get a good wage it’s made tit by tax 😫😂😂

Mainly, there's a few posts earlier on in the thread about what she's got on there. She has posted other bits but it is mainly just boobs
She will lose a lot of subscribers next month then I think

I'm definitely not gonna renew, it's not even worth it for lols.

Purely speculation but I can't see any of those adoring messages to be genuine.

Reactions: 4
I'm definitely not gonna renew, it's not even worth it for lols.

Purely speculation but I can't see any of those adoring messages to be genuine.
and did u notice in one of them she scribbled out what she had said to the person? i wonder why

What’s her Instagram? I can’t find it and I haven’t done anything to be blocked 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/chlosworld_ this link should work

What’s her Instagram? I can’t find it and I haven’t done anything to be blocked 🤣
although if you have unfollowed recently you may be blocked someone else was blocked and she could be using an app to see whos unfollowed her although not everyone unfollowing her will be on here clearly i am so shocked shes not lost more followers from just yapping about only fans all the time someone even respectfully asked her not too and she still does it -sigh-

Last edited:
https://www.instagram.com/chlosworld_ this link should work

although if you have unfollowed recently you may be blocked someone else was blocked and she could be using an app to see whos unfollowed her although not everyone unfollowing her will be on here clearly i am so shocked shes not lost more followers from just yapping about only fans all the time someone even respectfully asked her not too and she still does it -sigh-
I'm sure she buys followers not sure how she has 30k plus followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.