Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you recently got sacked then!

New day new outlook

It needs a good cut. Personally I think I would look so much better if it wasn't blocky at the ends or if the back colour was one even colour, rather than a rainbow if box dye and bleach
is her hair suppose to look different colours though ? like when she does stories her hair is almost really dark then some blonde i dont know if thats jus tthe way she makes it appear though ? did you notice this time she let the hair dresser put the first picture up cause last time she got acoused of filtering it

is her hair suppose to look different colours though ? like when she does stories her hair is almost really dark then some blonde i dont know if thats jus tthe way she makes it appear though ? did you notice this time she let the hair dresser put the first picture up cause last time she got acoused of filtering it
I think she's going for that "e-girl" trend which seems to be going round at the moment. No offence to anybody who has done two blonde bits at the front of their hair but I'm not really a fan. Her hair just needs a good cut and a toner though

Reactions: 3
I think she's going for that "e-girl" trend which seems to be going round at the moment. No offence to anybody who has done two blonde bits at the front of their hair but I'm not really a fan. Her hair just needs a good cut and a toner though
Agree and she just doesn’t suit it, she has a longish face (nothing wrong with that btw, mine is round!) and the two blocks at the front make her face appear even longer. A proper balayage would look lovely, side parting and some layers!

i agree if it was done properly it would look lovely it just anoyyed me when she used a filter to make it look better which to me is wrong because your advertising a service im supirsed the woman did it again considering she moaned last time

Reactions: 1
When do properly the egirl look can be amazing. I think chloe has far too many looks going on. Pick a lane girl!! She has a bad balayage/ombre and the egirl bits and stretched roots. It's like when your a kid and you want to use all the colours and you end up with chloes hair.

Reactions: 5
Only Fans Update

She sent a DM to her subscribers asking what toys and outfits they would like to see her feature. I could really have some fun replying to that with silly suggestions...

On her general posts she did a video showing her school girl outfit with the caption "bend me over a desk and take me sir"

a really close up pic of her bum captioned "bubble butt"

and 2 posts with no photos or videos attached. One promoting dirty talk at $1.52 per min and another stating that if you turn your auto renew on you'll get a freebie video at the start of the month.

Very boring and definitely not top 2.4% creator stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she said she was back on sw but had McDonald's breakfast was anxious the other day bit now feels much more confident in herself I just can't keep up with her

Reactions: 4
Whenever I see all those lines at the top of her stories I give up I don't have time to sit and look at all that moaning she's getting more and more boring by the day

Reactions: 5
Whenever I see all those lines at the top of her stories I give up I don't have time to sit and look at all that moaning she's getting more and more boring by the day
Me too, to be honest I rarely actually watch/listen to all her stories. I only really tend to go find one if a controversial one gets mentioned on here 🤣🤣 she's so dull. Always makes me giggle how she thinks she invented "chatty stories" too

Reactions: 2
Me too, to be honest I rarely actually watch/listen to all her stories. I only really tend to go find one if a controversial one gets mentioned on here 🤣🤣 she's so dull. Always makes me giggle how she thinks she invented "chatty stories" too

Same. I love how many times she mentions it. "I was doing to before Mrs Hinch"...sitting and talking in front of the camera was not new when you started doing it Chloe 😂
I think it's hilarious how many stories she does about how to be an influencer when she isn't really an influencer...she pretends to do slimming world, promotes things she's never used, eats free cake and does the same generic "look how lovely it is omg" and then stands in front of the mirror wearing clothes we never see her wear in stories 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
where did the unapologeticallylauren thread go to, does anyone know?
I doubt she has enough followers for her to have a thread on here does she? I thought people had to have over a certain amount of followers to have a thread? I could be wrong though!

Why do becks, connie, chloe, kirsty still follow Lauren yet none have liked or commented her new video shes done. Toxic bunch of girls

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.