Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm starting to sorry for her, girl clearly needs help 😳
the sad thing is she needs to realise doing your hair nails getting filler or what ever wont make you love yourself if u have issues with your self confident or worth u need to tackle that not try and cover it up with getting things done you wont be sundently happy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice how she always bangs on about peppa pig world? She goes on they have an amazing life as it’s always ‘we went to peppa pig world’ ok hun we know you took them out once. ONCE.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice how she always bangs on about peppa pig world? She goes on they have an amazing life as it’s always ‘we went to peppa pig world’ ok hun we know you took them out once. ONCE.
like well done chloe you managed to give your kids attention for 1 time over 2 days even then she made a big deal about going instagram free for a few days but she could not even do that

''everyone always asks me'' no they dont chloe you read here just admit it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly think her issue with lack of energy is at least partially to do with sitting in her flat all day. She needs to get out with the boys and get some fresh air and go for walks! Anyone would feel tired if they're sat around doing nothing all day. I can't even imagine how those boys feel stuck in the flat.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think her issue with lack of energy is at least partially to do with sitting in her flat all day. She needs to get out with the boys and get some fresh air and go for walks! Anyone would feel tired if they're sat around doing nothing all day. I can't even imagine how those boys feel stuck in the flat.
exactly they must get so bored hence why they kick off or end up lashing out

exactly they must get so bored hence why they kick off or end up lashing out
It annoys me how she thinks her kids have everything because they have iPads and Kindles, they go to a café once a week and they've been to Peppa Pig world once.
They're kids they don't care about materialistic things! If she's got so much money why doesn't she take them for days out more often! A soft play once in a while, the zoo, a theme park, anything!
Those poor boys are going to grow up on their iPads because her opinion of giving them everything is buying them tit to break while she sits on her phone everyday.

Reactions: 7
It annoys me how she thinks her kids have everything because they have iPads and Kindles, they go to a café once a week and they've been to Peppa Pig world once.
They're kids they don't care about materialistic things! If she's got so much money why doesn't she take them for days out more often! A soft play once in a while, the zoo, a theme park, anything!
Those poor boys are going to grow up on their iPads because her opinion of giving them everything is buying them tit to break while she sits on her phone everyday.
YESS EXACTLYY

this was my point earlier when i said she dont deserve them there tons of people out there who cant even have kids and the fact she just think oh its ok il give them loads of crap there be happy it will really effect them growing up kids need love attention affection emotional support aswell as giving tit to them all the time it will effect them in the future some may think i went far but at the end of the day her outlook in life is really fucked and her kids r gonna pay big time for it

its almost like she doesnt even appricate how lucky she is to be able to have 2 healthy beautiful boys she just looks at them as ways to get money honestly suprised shes not reached out to brands to get free toys for them

I agree with this 100%! I sometimes find when I have a week off work I feel more tired and drained at the end of the day after sitting about doing nothing than I do having a full on busy day at work! You're right for sure, if she got out and about even just for a walk I'm sure she'd feel better.

Reactions: 2
I agree with this 100%! I sometimes find when I have a week off work I feel more tired and drained at the end of the day after sitting about doing nothing than I do having a full on busy day at work! You're right for sure, if she got out and about even just for a walk I'm sure she'd feel better.
She won't do that though because she's scared of taking the kids out on her own 🙄
It's completely and utterly irresponsible having 2 kids, and not wanting to take them out when your partner is at work!
If her kids are that naughty and try to run away when she's out and about on her own she needs to start going out with Aaron on the weekends and try and teach them how to behave properly when they're out so she can start taking them out alone!
It just seems like everything with those kids is too much hard work for her

Reactions: 2
She won't do that though because she's scared of taking the kids out on her own 🙄
It's completely and utterly irresponsible having 2 kids, and not wanting to take them out when your partner is at work!
If her kids are that naughty and try to run away when she's out and about on her own she needs to start going out with Aaron on the weekends and try and teach them how to behave properly when they're out so she can start taking them out alone!
It just seems like everything with those kids is too much hard work for her
so true i honestly feel so sorry for them stuck in a flat 24/7

She acts like it’s bleeping Disney world 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Chloe who now earns 2K a week sends her son to a nursery that is graded inadequate by ofsted glad she’s putting her sons safety and early years development at the top of priority list

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Chloe who now earns 2K a week sends her son to a nursery that is graded inadequate by ofsted glad she’s putting her sons safety and early years development at the top of priority list
not even like she makes it up for it at home either she just shoves them infront of a tv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.