Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t matter what she has done on her face , won’t change her crappy personality

No idea why she’d get gifted to go to a restaurant as if I owned a restaurant I wouldn’t want someone like that representing me

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t matter what she has done on her face , won’t change her crappy personality

No idea why she’d get gifted to go to a restaurant as if I owned a restaurant I wouldn’t want someone like that representing me
100 percent messaged them and asked

haha true

Reactions: 1
Poor Aaron even on they’re one date night of the year she can’t stay off insta. Probs sexting for her only fans under the table

• Haha
I wouldn’t consider it a date night, it was just an excuse to get free food

Date night you wouldn’t want to be on your phone

• Haha
I wouldn’t consider it a date night, it was just an excuse to get free food

Date night you wouldn’t want to be on your phone
exactly thats why i joked about how lucky Aaron is she only wants a date night if its free saids a lot tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
tbh the food did look nice but dont think she advertised it enough to drive people to go there

Reactions: 2
What fb page is this 🤣
I need to know as well 😂 feel like I’m missing out big time

If I was part of the social media team for Middletons and watched her stories back about the restaurant I’d be fuming, she spoke about the bloody dildo more than she did the food. I have a small Instagram (just less than 2000) but if I was given a voucher worth 75 pounds I’d be on it like a iNfLuEnCeR 😂 really bigging the place up, showing the decor, menu, food etc.

Last edited:
I know early menopause is real and does happen but why is that the first thing that springs to her mind just because she’s gone off chocolate lol

• Haha
Someone just asked her who she wants to look like with filler & she said Marnie Simpson. Yeah Chloe you want to look like someone who has body dismorphia & regrets messing with her face and body. Good call

• Sad
I always sit and wonder to myself what do Aarons family and friends make of Chloe? I know in reality as long as your other half likes you who cares what everyone else thinks, but surely they must talk about her? She gives them enough to talk about!

My sister in law can be really bitchy and has something to say about everything (she's one of those). If Aaron has anyone in his family like my sister in law I can't help but think they must have plenty of opinions on Chloe!
She has said on a live before that she doesn’t talk to or see Aaron’s mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.