Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats fair enough and your entilted to your opinion on that :)

i know what your saying u think ive gone too far because she doesn't neglect them not feed them etc but im sorry i have to disagree not giving your child attention telling them to shut up when your trying to film an Instagram story binning them off every chance u get to me is a form of nelegect i think also i am a parent when i became a mum my priority's changed i knew i had to give up me time because my kids had to come first and thats where i struggle i dont understand people who can do that but thats my opinion i am not going to put others down for theres its not neglect in the way of abuse but your neglecting them love and attention anyway all i was saying it its sad to see but again thats my opinion
I think continually posting that she doesn't deserve kids, you hope they grow up resenting her and that they are neglected is just too far.
She is 1000% a lazy parent from what we see, not taking them out on her own, more interested in filming content etc. I have no doubt that those boys are loved by her & Aaron, they are fed, happy and have a roof over their head. Its things like that, which can give 'tattlers' bad names.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think continually posting that she doesn't deserve kids, you hope they grow up resenting her and that they are neglected is just too far.
She is 1000% a lazy parent from what we see, not taking them out on her own, more interested in filming content etc. I have no doubt that those boys are loved by her & Aaron, they are fed, happy and have a roof over their head. Its things like that, which can give 'tattlers' bad names.
ok i accept maybe i was wrong with that sorry if i offended any of you i truly am and sorry chloe if you read this and that upsets you i choose not to comment further in the future regarding her kids because i dont want to say anything that may offend anyone in the future :)

hope you lot understand that and sorry again

Peppa pig world probably costs the same as her fillers . Just saying
She's probably thinking that fillers will bring her some more business in 😂

ok i accept maybe i was wrong with that sorry if i offended any of you i truly am and sorry chloe if you read this and that upsets you i choose not to comment further in the future regarding her kids because i dont want to say anything that may offend anyone in the future :)

hope you lot understand that and sorry again
Not offended at all, just if she sees it and then cries troll we will just look crappy and bad. I fully get how tit it is seeing her way of parenting, 100000% x

She's probably thinking that fillers will bring her some more business in 😂

Not offended at all, just if she sees it and then cries troll we will just look crappy and bad. I fully get how tit it is seeing her way of parenting, 100000% x
oh 100 percent thats mainley the point i was coming from its hard seeing people who cant have kids who i know would bleeping love them so badly and to me kids can be fed and watered but they need emotional love too not told to shut up every time ur trying to film an insta story not pushed ot the side fo u can get your tits out i think for me its the way she cries when someone critises her and its oh im doing it for my kids and you just think are you really though? if your doing it for your kids why is the first thing your doing is getting filler ? i proberly should not have worded it like i did but its just a touchy subject and one that gets me very angry they will grow up though wondering why mummy never spent time with them and proberly blame it on themselves as i said previously i have seen the impact when children dont have enough emotional attention in their lifes too many people throw money at their kidss nowadays and its sad honestly but hey ho il just be careful with my words in future but i am not going to say i regret saying what i said

theres much more to having a child then just making sure there dressed and fed

Reactions: 2
This is the point I was trying to make.

I just think we have to be really careful what we say so that we don't get put in that category of nasty trolls. That's not what this is. It isn't a hate forum, it's a discussion forum so comments we make should reflect that.

I think anybody who feels that strongly towards an influencer, instragrammer or somebody they've never met should just stop looking at their content.

Reactions: 6
i think i am going to take a break from this page for a bit as clearly i have upset a few people i never intended that and im sorry stay safe guys :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is a lazy parent you can't escape that fact. But put aside the dislike for Chloe and her actions. Those kids although energetic and naughty are very happy and smiley so can't really fault her there. They won't resent her for how they were brought up or what she did because hopefully they won't know.

I really don't like her hair. It looks so grown out, not like balayage but just lockdown no.hair dressers were open and I've tried to do it myself and messed up grown out.

Also isnt klarna a new thing? So she is still running up newer debts while trying to pay older ones off? Robbing Peter to pay Paul type thing

i think i am going to take a break from this page for a bit as clearly i have upset a few people i never intended that and im sorry stay safe guys :)
Oh no dont go 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I remember her saying a few months back that a company would be gifting her fillers once she stopped breast feeding.
I really hope she’s researched the company and not going for it just cause it’s free 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Something I don’t understand is that she gets really bad anxiety talking on the phone but she can talk dirty to people because it involves money? Someone who truly has anxiety doesn’t just flick a switch and have the confidence to do what she does. This is why mental health isn’t taken as seriously as it is 🤨

Reactions: 9
Something I don’t understand is that she gets really bad anxiety talking on the phone but she can talk dirty to people because it involves money? Someone who truly has anxiety doesn’t just flick a switch and have the confidence to do what she does. This is why mental health isn’t taken as seriously as it is 🤨
The only way my anxiety is turned off is if I am seriously drunk 😫

I couldn’t even video myself on Instagram talking normally let alone doing rude chat to strangers

Sorry but being a parent isn't just about whether the kids are loved fed and clothed. It is 100% neglectful to keep your kids indoors all day, to not engage them physically or mentally. She doesn't deserve children if she is going to emotionally neglect them 👋👋👋

• Heart
Kids need to be kids. I can only afford to take my two to a play place weekly (admission prices have seriously upped at the moment) but the happiness they get from running around the frame and feeling free.

Her two must just feel trapped and bored 😫

The reason why I loved my childhood so much was because I got taken to parks, days out (not expensive ones as my family were skint), went out with my friends and their family, played in the garden or out in the front on my bike. Didn’t care about what materialistic things I had. Sad that the boys can’t even play in a park tbh :(

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I honestly think her issue with lack of energy is at least partially to do with sitting in her flat all day. She needs to get out with the boys and get some fresh air and go for walks! Anyone would feel tired if they're sat around doing nothing all day. I can't even imagine how those boys feel stuck in the flat.
Agree with you here! During lockdown when we could only go out for one hour, I was always so drained and tired but now we can go out again, once I get up and ready and even going for a short walk to the shop wakes me up and makes me feel human. Staying in all day everyday really isn't good for anyone's mh. She needs to take them kids out on their scooters or something!

Hey girlies!!

I'm assuming you are all women lol🤣 I just wanted to pop on here and tell you it all from an insider view because I was a moderator for girlsmouth and I'm very much a girls girl and love to show the love and be supportive but Chloe never once did anything and it was pretty much just all the admins and they were amazing!! I think in my whole time being a moderator Chloe was in the group chat 2 or 3 times and never did a single thing but I was fired because I stood up for myself against one of the admins who was so rude to me and just picked on me all the time she made it quite clear she never liked me and they then got an admin to message and say that I 'didn't have enough activity on the group' meaning I was slacking which I most defiantly wasn't!! I messaged Chloe personally and she said she understood and she would have reacted the same as me and it was totally out of order however she messaged to say she was taking a step back pretty much straight away and I know it was just because she didn't want to tell me she was taking the side of her friend!! Honestly girlsmouth is a joke group and Chloe defiantly doesn't do a single thing on that group apart from rake the money in from advertising she's so lazy

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The reason why I loved my childhood so much was because I got taken to parks, days out (not expensive ones as my family were skint), went out with my friends and their family, played in the garden or out in the front on my bike. Didn’t care about what materialistic things I had. Sad that the boys can’t even play in a park tbh :(
I think thats it though chloe doesnt see they need time with their mum
Sorry but being a parent isn't just about whether the kids are loved fed and clothed. It is 100% neglectful to keep your kids indoors all day, to not engage them physically or mentally. She doesn't deserve children if she is going to emotionally neglect them 👋👋👋
do u mind sending me a pm on here plz ty

be so much easier if tattle told us what post they have deleted 😂😂

anyhoo fresh day Just forget what happened we r all going to disagree with things lets not witch with each other cause we all know chloe would love that 😂😂

Last edited:
I don't think there was or has been any bitching. It's a discussion forum and that's exactly what we have - discussions.

But yes, new day!

I can't stop staring at her hair, it just looks awful. Needs a good toner.

• Heart
Hey girlies!!

I'm assuming you are all women lol🤣 I just wanted to pop on here and tell you it all from an insider view because I was a moderator for girlsmouth and I'm very much a girls girl and love to show the love and be supportive but Chloe never once did anything and it was pretty much just all the admins and they were amazing!! I think in my whole time being a moderator Chloe was in the group chat 2 or 3 times and never did a single thing but I was fired because I stood up for myself against one of the admins who was so rude to me and just picked on me all the time she made it quite clear she never liked me and they then got an admin to message and say that I 'didn't have enough activity on the group' meaning I was slacking which I most defiantly wasn't!! I messaged Chloe personally and she said she understood and she would have reacted the same as me and it was totally out of order however she messaged to say she was taking a step back pretty much straight away and I know it was just because she didn't want to tell me she was taking the side of her friend!! Honestly girlsmouth is a joke group and Chloe defiantly doesn't do a single thing on that group apart from rake the money in from advertising she's so lazy
So you recently got sacked then!

be so much easier if tattle told us what post they have deleted 😂😂

anyhoo fresh day Just forget what happened we r all going to disagree with things lets not witch with each other cause we all know chloe would love that 😂😂
New day new outlook

I don't think there was or has been any bitching. It's a discussion forum and that's exactly what we have - discussions.

But yes, new day!

I can't stop staring at her hair, it just looks awful. Needs a good toner.
It needs a good cut. Personally I think I would look so much better if it wasn't blocky at the ends or if the back colour was one even colour, rather than a rainbow if box dye and bleach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.